• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just learned alittle bit about the Gulen movement, apparently it doesnt have a political agenda, then why would these two be at war?

Gülen movement is complicated in itself. They have many cram schools in Turkey as well as in other countries. They raise, fund students, bring them into their line of ideology. Than plant them in governmental bodies. So these planted guys favors, gives support to one of the present political parties who are in line with their ideology.

AKP was their ally as they are both Islamist.

The conflict began when government planned for prohibiting cram schools. This would be literally finishing blow to Gülen movement as their are hole system runs with existince of cram schools.

So, the fight is on...

Guys like me and @xenon54 who dislikes these Islamic movements, enjoy watching the fight. :pop:

We know how the terrorist dictator Erdogan put in jail hundreds of generals, so it must be an epuration operation again to beef up his zionist islamic regime

There are no other qualified candidates, not least because more than half of Turkey’s admirals are in jail, along with hundreds of generals and other officers (both serving and retired)
Turkey and its army: Erdogan and his generals | The Economist

Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-005.gif

I would never have thought we would come to this stage, terrorists and mountain rats raising their voices. AKP nin yaptiklarini gordukce insanlarin sabri tasmaya basladi, sandiga gommenin zamani geldi.

M.S 710 . Göktürk budunun doğusunda isyanlar başlamış , isyancılar yakin çevresindeki kavimleri de kışkırtarak güçlü bir ordu kurmuştu. İsyancılar Bilge Kağan’a bir elçi yolladılar. Elçi Bilge Kağan’a bunları iletti;
” Güçlü bir ordu kurduk. Bizim bulunduğumuz toprakları bize iade ederseniz üstünüze yürümekten vazgeçeriz”

Herhangi bir milletin hükümdarına yazılmış mektup değildi bu… Türk’ün Başbuğu’na, Göktürk Kağanı’na, yazılmıştı. Göktürk başbuğunun düşmandan korkup da toprak verildiği ne görülmüş, ne de duyulmuş bir şeydi. Toprak anadır , atadır , namustur , töredir .
Türk toprak vermez, alırdı! Mektup cevapsız kalmadı ,yazdırdı Bilge Kağan bir satırlık mektup;
” Bir bak tarihe , Türk’e baş kaldıranların sonu ne olmuş!”

Turk'e bas kaldiranin sesleri yukseldi, basini kaldirdi , bu sesi kesmenin bu basi kesmek hepimizin namusudur!

@Neptune

How could you be an Turkish Mod or can call yourself as "Turkish Moderator" here if someone like "Bahoz" is provocating your Community everyday with the topic "Kurdistan" ?

@Neptune

How could you be an Turkish Mod or can call yourself as "Turkish Moderator" here if someone like "Bahoz" is provocating your Community everyday with the topic "Kurdistan" ?

There is a thread called supporting terrorism which is banned in this forum. I advise the moderator to read that and ban this terrorist supporter.

@Neptune

there's sth we call report button or mentioning which you just did. But instead of whining like a 7 yo, you could have just reported it or mentioned me, so that we wouldn't waste our times to read that nonsense in bold marks.

Lira, Dolar, Euro, they couldnt get enough they needed money in every currency, now i hate AKP even more, these bastards. :pissed:

Politicians man,they're all the same everywhere,just prooves that AKP are not the saints they like to claim they are.
Nowadays,we pretty muck know every politician steals,our only hope is that some will steal less and in the meantime will actually do something for the country to....while stealing something for himself.

there's sth we call report button or mentioning which you just did. But instead of whining like a 7 yo, you could have just reported it or mentioned me, so that we wouldn't waste our times to read that nonsense in bold marks.

It´s sensitive topic for all of PDF Turkish Community.

You should prohibit this topic.

The User "Bahoz" can go and talk about this issue in Middle East Section but not in Turkish.

He is only spamming here with news from other PKK-Pro-Newsletters etc.

We don´t need spams from Media&Internet ,this is in Forum Discussion and not spamming.

I see only spams from him nothing else ,he is here only to talk about "Kurdistan" ,never seen him here about posting something that is about Turkish Defence Industry & Development.

Back
Top Bottom