What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers killed in Indian border firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions are your choice but reactions are not. Reaction must be bigger and tough.
Agreed. your action of infiltration made us to react and kill 3. if you wanna do one more action then we're ready for reaction.

now i see, with the number of post that you have posted, I can say that it will take some time for you to get seasoned and do some quality post rather than provoking the idea of revenge and enimity

1045 posts can be achieved alone by posting in funny and stupid threads or by trolling as well. I have been reader of pdf for over 2 years and memeber for some months. I avoid posting because I dont like to get into blame games. I simply mentioned reaction to an action how I believe it should be and I have all the right to say what I feel or want.

Judging someone by the number of posts shows your quality.

just see your worth and then atalk about another action. its not like that we can not treat you ,of course we can treat you in way that you will remember through out your life as you remember kargil. let me tell you if it comes to army only we will knock hell out of you indians. REMEMBER IT!:pakistan:
And if willing TRY IT!

1045 posts can be achieved alone by posting in funny and stupid threads or by trolling as well. I have been reader of pdf for over 2 years and memeber for some months. I avoid posting because I dont like to get into blame games. I simply mentioned reaction to an action how I believe it should be and I have all the right to say what I feel or want.

Thank you for your comment on me. I am a optimist when it comes to cirtisism.

terrorists they are.. call them freedom fighters if that makes you happy.

It's not a question of me being happy..... but hell you people are the victims of your own, hence you will sleep on anything.

:rofl:
looks like his school or madrassa doesn't know the newton's law.

Newtons and others are good when its for studies and discussions. Its different when you get 3 brothers killed.

These militants / terrorists are NOT trained in India, they are trained in Pakistan. Does not matter where they are from, Pakistani Punjab or Indian Kashmir, they infilterate, and as you said you will not believe it but are provided cover by your border guards.

Now if that is done by your senior command or some local officers (surely they are sympathetic?) is irrelevant.

Regarding the case you mention from memory, even local militants must infilterate into India after their training.

Again, that is what your Armed Forces claim it to have happened. Whereas, the facts on the ground tell a different story: the people that get arrested have claimed they are from India's Kashmir Valley region, not Pakistan; that they haven't infiltrated from Pakistan Kashmir. So it is easy for the Indian Army to make up claims like that, with no proof or basis to their claims about infiltration from Pakistan.

if you had been reading PDF posts for 2 years now, you should have had a EQ & IQ better than the one that you have posted earlier. You see people indulge in flamming when they do not have a control over their Emotion and what I and the rest of the people in this forum can see from your post is, you are not yet seasoned

just see your worth and then atalk about another action. its not like that we can not treat you ,of course we can treat you in way that you will remember through out your life as you remember kargil. let me tell you if it comes to army only we will knock hell out of you indians. REMEMBER IT!:pakistan:
And if willing TRY IT!

1)more than 4000 soldiers lost in kargil
2)you didnt receive their bodies.
3)international insult.

still knocking hell out of indians.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom