What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills Pakistani soldier

Interest when giving to enemy is allowed mr in money dealing it is haram but for enemies the more interest you return back the more good it is and more recommended by Islam @Rafi @DESERT FIGHTER

Please point me a reference to this so that I can believe it :).. Unless its your personal interpretation of Quran

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency )

:blink:

Major Saddam Malik embraced Shahadat PDF Print E-mail

ISLAMABAD, Aug 25 (APP): Major Saddam Malik of Pakistan Army embraced Shahadat after falling into a ravine at Line of Control (LoC) in the Neelam valley near Muzaffarabad on Saturday night. According to military officials, Major Saddam Malik while patrolling inside Pakistani territory near LoC, accidently fell into a ravine at about 2300 hours on Saturday night in Neelam valley near Muzaffarabad and embraced Shahadat.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...oc-flare-up-august-2013-a-43.html#post4688876

Thanks @Roybot for pointing it out. It seems @WebMaster 's team has thrown me out of that thread... Can't respond there.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you hold your own book at a higher priority than the Quran?

I am quite sure the topic isn't the permissibility of interest and related economical matter in Islam , is it ? .

Reported for persistent trolling .

Come on pakistan ! Do somethingand create war... Its been long time now . Time to fight :bounce:

Obviously you don't have family at the LoC, otherwise you'd show more concern. These are lives we are talking about, it's not child's play but I doubt a pre-pubescent retard like yourself can understand what it's like for someone to lose their loved ones in the line of duty.

A famous proverb, in my Jatt Clan, is when we go to war, it is Gods job to forgive or not, it is our job to arrange the meeting.

Actually those words are from American General H. Norman Schwartzkopf..

When asked whether those who helped September 11, 2001 attacks on America could be forgiven, General H. Norman Schwartzkopf retorted,

"It is God's job to forgive, it is our job to arrange the meeting."

thats bs.. nobody believes that.. not pakistanis.. not indians..

Provide me with the proof Pakistan as a state has been involved in that incident.

It was your citizens who killed your troops, and frankly I don't blame them after how you treat them.

Provide me with the proof Pakistan as a state has been involved in that incident.

It was your citizens who killed your troops, and frankly I don't blame them after how you treat them.

well.. why are you bothered when your own troops/civvies die.. one of them died by falling into ravine..similar calamity might have befallen on others.. I dont like you blaming everything in IA...

Oh ! Why dont u tell ISI and PA to stop training terrorist to kill Human life all arround the world ? U r pshycos ! Today every human life and under threat from Pakistan's Terrorist factory . And u talking about value of life . Humanity Dead ! :palmface: I want war to help human Race . Save Human Race . We Young Indians wants to finish it off. Do or Die . We will take both like a Medal . And u must first advice pak troll on this thread first ... So wont see those . Due to ur corrupted mentality . Insteed of sending terrorist face India like a man ! One on one or bring your ChaCHa China ! We will take it on our Chin like Real Indians DO ! Plz start war with India ... :bounce::pakistan:

Wow, this just hit a whole new level of immature. Yeah, I'll stop training terrorists right away, just after I finish this ode that I am writing in honour of Adolf Hitler. Why didn't you just say that I should stop training terrorists.......yeah, got it.....World saved, your speech about young Indian and god knows what medal really impressed me.

Go get an IQ, idiot.......

Back
Top Bottom