What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills Pakistani soldier

Dont worry Pak Army arent islamic scholars..... atleast not for indians..

Only Islamic scholars follow the teachings of Quran? Not everyday common Muslims in Pakistan ? I was under the impression that since Zia, the Pakistani army has been heavily influenced by Islamic norms and teachings..

Dont worry Pak Army arent islamic scholars..... atleast not for indians..

@Rafi bro....now hes going to bring in Islam... pathetic aint he..

Exactly jack of all trades, masters of none.......typical..........

Only Islamic scholars follow the teachings of Quran? Not everyday common Muslims in Pakistan ? I was under the impression that since Zia, the Pakistani army has been heavily influenced by Islamic norms and teachings..

We have all Muslim sects, even Ahmadi's, Christians, Hindu's, Sikh's, Parsi, even agnostics and atheists, in our armed forces.

So you hold your own book at a higher priority than the Quran?

A famous proverb, in my Jatt Clan, is when we go to war, it is Gods job to forgive or not, it is our job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The motto of the Pakistan Army as
changed by Ziaul Haq is now, " Imaan,
Taqwa, Jihad fi sabilillah " ﺍﯾﻤﺎﻥ، ﺗﻘﻮﯼٰ،
ﺟﮩﺎﺩ ﻓﯽ ﺳﺒﯿﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ (faith, piety, holy war
in the path of Allah).

in the path of Allah).

The PA had started going back to it's pre-Zia stuff for about 17 years now, little remains of Zia influence now.

enough of this futile bloodshed now. Now both countries should stop and talk.

in the path of Allah).
Yes it is :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper:

:lol: when you cant find a response, you start talking among yourself :)

We have all Muslim sects, even Ahmadi's, Christians, Hindu's, Sikh's, Parsi, even agnostics and atheists, in our armed forces.

Cool.. Though its not your armed forces talking about paying back with interest.. Its you.. and hence the question about Interest being Haraam is to you...You are a Muslim right ??

A famous proverb, in my Jatt Clan, is when we go to war, it is Gods job to forgive or not, it is our job to arrange the meeting.

As most other things, you got it wrong.. Jatt Clan or whatever :)

Please do not disrespect the Jatts by trying to associate yourself with them. If you had any clue about "your clan" you would know that they are a subcaste of Kshtriyas. You either follow Islam or not. Jatts, Rajputs and Dogras have nothing to do with Islam. It's part of the caste system, as Jatts were "born out of the locks of Shiva". By the way pakistan started this war, Inshallah we will finish it :azn:

565021_10151740724879130_647540223_n.jpg

We need to use this guns to fire on Indians and also other weapons
1231337_10151740721199130_2020071429_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @Leader @Antibody @nuclearpak @Oscar @Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom