What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers killed in Indian border firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate incident. Reason is not given why it all started... rip

Pak violates ceasefire; infiltration bid foiled

:pop:

from the news above..

Sources said the ceasefire violations from Pakistani side were apparently aimed at giving cover to militants trying to infiltrate into Kashmir ahead of snowfall, which will close all the natural passes along the rugged terrain of LoC.

so it seems that there is a violation by pakistan.. then Indian army have done a good job.
rip to pak soldiers though..

RIP to the dead soldiers and sorry for the family members.
I really don't know why the PAK army is giving cover for milatants crossing over, They promise the INDIAN people of not supporting terror outfits in the soil but in reality they do the opposite.
I feel bad that mistrust even after 64 years of hatred has to continue for the comming years.

Steady as rock......until paid back in the same coin...... RIP to the Indian JCO.
we give RIPs to the dead, but do not wish to cherish the living by provoking and carrying forward the hatred from the past.
So sad and too bad

I was wondering how long it will take for the indian media to come up with a stupid logic to cover their barbaric actions. And walah, like always, its the cover for the militants rabbit out of the hat. Come on guys come up with something new. If the Pakistani soldiers were giving cover to the militants, then one thing would have been confirmed, we would have been rip'ing the indian soldiers. This goes on to show how pathetic the indian mentality and army is.

May your jawans rest in Peace, Ina Lilllah wah ina Illaihi Rajeoon.

Your Shadats will not be wasted.

Look, this is quite simple to solve, really. Dont send your jihadis to our side so we won't have to massacre them AND the unlucky pak soldiers forced to provide cover,.

I was wondering how long it will take for the indian media to come up with a stupid logic to cover their barbaric actions. And walah, like always, its the cover for the militants rabbit out of the hat. Come on guys come up with something new. If the Pakistani soldiers were giving cover to the militants, then one thing would have been confirmed, we would have been rip'ing the indian soldiers. This goes on to show how pathetic the indian mentality and army is.

May your jawans rest in Peace, Ina Lilllah wah ina Illaihi Rajeoon.

Your Shadats will not be wasted.
You're talking as if you've never sent terrorist here.. oh wait a minute.. you call them freedom fighters and then your government will declare awards to your armymen after 10 years.

I am not saying that it never happened but that cant just be the reason every time.

I was wondering how long it will take for the indian media to come up with a stupid logic to cover their barbaric actions.

Dawn quoted the news from Reuters. And this is what Reuters published.

t said Indian forces opened "unprovoked" fire across the so-called Line of Control (LoC) -- which divides Kashmir between India and Pakistan -- in Neelam valley.

"The soldiers were moving from one post to another when they came under fire. Three soldiers were killed," military spokesman Major Gen. Athar Abbas said.

Pakistani forces returned fire in retaliation and the incident was raised with local Indian commanders, he said.

A spokesman for the Indian army in Kashmir gave a different account.

"They opened fire first and we retaliated ... In the morning again they started firing mortars again and we retaliated and the exchange of fire continued," Lt. Col. J.S. Brar told Reuters.

Pakistan says 3 troops killed by Indian soldiers|Reuters

So Indian media didn't make anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom