What's new

1 jawan killed, 3 injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

Pakistan follows the McCartney-Mcjhonson line - interpretation of the frontiers of Kashmir and Islamabad has never claimed Aksai Chin as its part . On the other hand , its the Indians who lost the area to PLA back in '62 and unlike NEFA it wasn't returned , remember the famous Nehru statement of " Not even a blade of grass grows there " ?

There is no such line as McCartney-Mcjhonson line.

There is no such line as McCartney-Mcjhonson line.

Maybe it was a typo which has been corrected . Maybe , nothing to go " haywire over " , perhaps .

@ranjeet Maybe , there isn't any need for aggressive explanations too :D Speaking of foreigners , every single interpretation came from the British Crown .

You said and voilla its gospel truth.

By the way who debunked it and when?

I never ask anyone to take my word for it . Why I didn't post it in the first place here is because I never wished to drag this old debunked argument for long . Carry the discussion there .

Pakistan's missed opportunity | Page 7

Maybe it was a typo . Maybe , nothing to go " haywire over " , perhaps .

Happens, chill. :D

I never ask anyone to take my word for it . Why I didn't post it in the first place here is because I never wished to drag this old debunked argument for long . Carry the discussion there .

Nothing has been debunked but only a justification is given why you chose to withdraw a claim you should not have to.

Is it that if china invade Indian kashmir, will you guys withdraw claim over it as well?

Withdrawing claim was analogous to selling it off. Prior to 62, Pak did claim those areas as well.

Pakistan was created out of British India and it should have followed the interpretation of British India only but for monetary gain, it accepted the chinese version of Macdonald-Macartney line rather that Johnson-Ardagh line.

MM line was never mutually agreed upon.

Anyways, offtopic, you can chose not to respond.

Maybe it was a typo which has been corrected . Maybe , nothing to go " haywire over " , perhaps .

@ranjeet Maybe , there isn't any need for aggressive explanations too :D Speaking of foreigners , every single interpretation came from the British Crown .

Alrite my bad, it wasn't in a good taste.

Withdrawing claim was analogous to selling it off. Prior to 62, Pak did claim those areas as well.

No , just settling borders between two countries and even that agreement is to be negotiated again whenever the Kashmir dispute is settled . Pakistan withdrew a claim on areas which it had never controlled or administered , Beijing transferred 1940 sq.km2 of territory to Islamabad . Not the " gifting of areas " and " selling motherland " from us , as is widely claimed by Indians you see . McDonald-Mccartney is a British interpretation too , I do not see the argument that we should have followed some interpretation exclusively because British India later followed it .

No , just settling borders between two countries and even that agreement is to be negotiated again whenever the Kashmir dispute is settled . Pakistan withdrew a claim on areas which it had never controlled or administered , Beijing transferred 1940 sq.km2 of territory to Islamabad . Not the " gifting of areas " and " selling motherland " from us , as is widely claimed by Indians you see .

Withdrawing claim on 37K sq Km in lieu of 2K sq Km is a good trade off?

Settling the border issue is a good thing but the cost of doing so also matters. Your mode of settlement was nothing but giving up on a bigger power.

And by the way have you ever administered/controlled J&K? Why not withdraw claim on it as well?

McDonald-Mccartney is a British interpretation too , I do not see the argument that we should have followed some interpretation exclusively because British India later followed it .

You neither follow MM line nor JA line but chinese lines.

What is your linr of argument not to follow the interpretation of British India from which you are created? Especially when it gives you more land?

Aksai chin was part of J&K (undivided) and we (Ind and Pak) own it. We should have divided it as per our understanding, where comes China?

And if you never thought that Pak had a right on Aksai chin, why the claim prior to 62? What makes change in stance a moral?

LOL ..where do you get your information from General Arun Shridhar Vaidya was assassinated by members of Khalistan Commando Force.

Still killed by your own people. Something that a Bharati was ranting about.

can you backup your claim that he was killed by his own soldiers....?????

He was killed by his own people. Something that a bharati was cheering about when it comes to PA.

You don't get it, CRPF is not Indian Army as the full form reads 'Central Reserve Police Force'......

I'm not discrediting their sacrifice in any way........ but since we're talking about Indian and Pakistani Army here, I said you analogy is bogus......
Had we been talking about the Armed Forces in general, then your analogy would have been appropriate.

It doesn't matter it is police or paramilitary or military. I already said CPRF is not army but that doesn't make their lives worthless as many Indian think them to be. This is a perfect analogy since we have troopers of Indian security establishment being killed by their own people.

Then India should kill 2 Pakistani soldier...
Your government saw what it can really do in 2002 when you lost around 2000 soldiers without any major war and your Army is short of aroun 10000 officers and not to forget the old Weapons you have

He was killed by his own people. Something that a bharati was cheering about when it comes to PA.
he was killed by separatists not our own people....don't twist the facts...but TTP is not separatist Org like Khalistan Commando Force.....

Your government saw what it can really do in 2002 when you lost around 2000 soldiers without any major war and your Army is short of aroun 10000 officers and not to forget the old Weapons you have

I love it how you become moderate mr. ex talibunny. Great there hope in this world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom