What's new

1 jawan killed, 3 injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

Your government saw what it can really do in 2002 when you lost around 2000 soldiers without any major war and your Army is short of aroun 10000 officers and not to forget the old Weapons you have
wake up its 2014........

he was killed by separatists not our own people....don't twist the facts...but TTP is not separatist Org like Khalistan Commando Force.....

Being separatists doesn't change the fact they were born in India. I am surprised with the twisted logic that you guys come up with to save your face in front of Pakistanis.

Then India should kill 2 Pakistani soldier...

I hate it when we speak so casually of killing. Perhaps I'm a hypocrite, I hate it even more when we speak so casually of killing soldiers.

Frankly, Indian Pakistan soldiers who actually fight on the ground are far more respectful of each other than us internet warriors. They play the game of death for real...

So let's not talk of making another soldier's mother bereft, wife in tears, family destroyed, eh?

but you use to defend TTP and now you keep quiet.
I have still same views their was no TTP before we entered Tribal areas on USA orders and attacked that area they face losses in 2007 formed TTP now they are mixture of groups some are looking for Shariah some are looking for revenge and some are being paid and funded by RAW and Mossad so we should try to win those first two groups and break them away from RAW funded dumbos and than take help of local Tribals and wipe them out and for long term development as well as implementation of Shariah is needed other wise this war may end in Tribal areas but would come back to life by some other name but same goal in other parts of country

I have still same views their was no TTP before we entered Tribal areas on USA orders and attacked that area they face losses in 2007 formed TTP now they are mixture of groups some are looking for Shariah some are looking for revenge and some are being paid and funded by RAW and Mossad so we should try to win those first two groups and break them away from RAW funded dumbos and than take help of local Tribals and wipe them out and for long term development as well as implementation of Shariah is needed other wise this war may end in Tribal areas but would come back to life by some other name but same goal in other parts of country
Ok a nice post but young man my question to you is why is your own army seen as outsiders in the tribal area?

Numbers don't deny or change the history. We all know about an army chief getting killed by his own soldiers. Looks like this breed is well established in India.

Being separatists doesn't change the fact they were born in India. I am surprised with the twisted logic that you guys come up with to save your face in front of Pakistanis.
lol...to save face..that too in fornt of pakistan....:rofl::rofl:...it was you who said first that General Vaidya was killed by his own soldiers..<.read your comment.>....i asked for proof and......and you twisted it to by saying Khalistani terrorist as our own people....

Mr..Backup your claim that General Vaidya was killed by his own soldier aka IA....??? LOL.......

Ok a nice post but young man my question to you is why is your own army seen as outsiders in the tribal area?
Every Army is seen as outsider in Tribal areas they don't tolerate Armies that is why Jinah was such a genius he pulled out all the troops from Tribal areas and said Triabls are enough to make sure nothing happens to this border and nothing happened until the disaster Musharraf send the army in tribal areas

Every Army is seen as outsider in Tribal areas they don't tolerate Armies that is why Jinah was such a genius he pulled out all the troops from Tribal areas and said Triabls are enough to make sure nothing happens to this border and nothing happened until the disaster Musharraf send the army in tribal areas

Well zarvan, dont you think the tribal areas, then are not a part of Pakistan. Jinnah himself did not lay that down as a rule and left it open so it could not be permanent.

Well zarvan, dont you think the tribal areas, then are not a part of Pakistan. Jinnah himself did not lay that down as a rule and left it open so it could not be permanent.
Yes on that condition they became our part they are strange people they don't accept our constitution much but when Pakistan needs man power in War they are the first ones to jump in and become part of war they have always proudly given blood for protection and safety of Pakistan

I have still same views their was no TTP ................paid and funded by RAW and Mossad s...........implementation of Shariah is needed other wise this war may end in Tribal areas but would come back to life by some other name but same goal in other parts of country

So are the Pakistani Army still eating standing up? Like, erm, horses? Tauba, tauba. How have your thoughts changed in that regard?

Matter of fact, how have your facts changed regarding the deportment of PA?

lol...to save face..that too in fornt of pakistan....:rofl::rofl:...it was you who said first that General Vaidya was killed by his own soldiers..<.read your comment.>....i asked for proof and......and you twisted it to by saying Khalistani terrorist as our own people....

Mr..Backup your claim that General Vaidya was killed by his own soldier aka IA....??? LOL.......

Anyways your childish posts aren't going to change the fact that separatists are your own people and CPRF is part of security forces not matter how worthless they are. Sorry kid can't help if you can't accept the realities no matter how bitter they are.

Yes on that condition they became our part they are strange people they don't accept our constitution much but when Pakistan needs man power in War they are the first ones to jump in and become part of war they have always proudly given blood for protection and safety of Pakistan

Well you profess to be deeply islamic and your take is that it is a religon of peace then why do you tribals for killing? why not unite them for peace.

Anyways your childish posts aren't going to change the fact that separatists are your own people and CPRF is part of security forces not matter how worthless they are. Sorry kid can't help if you can't accept the realities no matter how bitter they are.
childish post.....?? i asked proof because i too wanted to know if IA killed General Vaidya or not as per your comment....and you are saying childish post....LOL......
Post without any proof and simply boost their ego is termed as childish post....now you are enough intelligent to understand this that whose post is childish......

Yes on that condition they became our part they are strange people they don't accept our constituion much but when Pakistan needs man power in War they are the first ones to jump in and become part of war they have always proudly given blood for protection and safety of Pakistan

Strange.....so mean they are required in WARs only.....but not accepting the constitution of Pakistan.......
To fighting WAR only doesn't make you more patriot then the one who obey the laws of country and work for country...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom