What's new

Pakistani security man killed near Afghan border area: ISPR

Enemies of Pakistan know, they can do anything because of corrupt DEMOCRAZY in Pakistan.

are you soldier? :pakistan:

I would rather advise, all soldiers to say Bismillah, when they pickup guns.
yes I was long time ago... its been over 20 years now. I fought the Indians at the LoC. I was NCO and I did my studies during and after military.
I requested to rejoin recently but too old now and I had early retirement due to medical.
we say Allah o Akbar & ya Ali (we soldiers dont bicker over the scholary demabte over saying ya Rasulallah & ya Ali) as a war cry and Bismillah and Pakistan zindabad.

you have seen what the terrorists have done to our soldiers but we still control over selves but there are instances when even the locls cheered with joy when we "dealt" with the terrorists and saved Chudhary ifitkhar from the trouble of freeing them from jail.

A stone can melt but a Baluchs revenge never ...
many races are notorious over settling the scores add that to the national pride as well and restoring honour
people who dont react appropriately become easy picking for the offenders

rest assured we will screw them dry and hard.

@Irfan Baloch Uncle ji chill. Let the Americans leave, then we will show our cards. You and I both know these assholes wont survive. Let them live for a while for we will burn their land be it against religion.

I know i wont stay put.

Army Chief is talking about jugular vein of Kashmir while Pakistani normal soldiers continue to be used as pawns and die :disagree: RIP to him he was just following orders.

let the American leave......that means ur malitary pee because of handful number of us soldiers ...damn haha

Huh? English please pinoy looking midget. Hah the Americans still keep us and repeatedly say we are their allies. Pakistan is playing a game the Americans cant seem to judge.

Every dog has its day, let the ANA have theirs.

@Aeronaut take care of this idiot. Semen or whatever his handle is.

Army Chief is talking about jugular vein of Kashmir while Pakistani normal soldiers continue to be used as pawns and die :disagree: RIP to him he was just following orders.

Where do you get the nerve to judge? While your army was sitting hand on hands the Chinese invaded your land and set up camp. Made you agree to their terms and then left.

Pfft.

@Aeronaut take care of this idiot. Semen or whatever his handle is.

Where do you get the nerve to judge? While your army was sitting hand on hands the Chinese invaded your land and set up camp. Made you agree to their terms and then left.

Pfft.

Invaded? lol what drugs you been smoking? we never agreed to their terms, it was a small issue which was resolved between both parties but tell me how many soliders you guys lost since 9/11? was the count now? and you think once the americans go you will be winning the fight? :lol: dear you can't even stop polio workers being killed or your own journalists. First try to take back parts ofthe NWFP which is not in the control of the Pak military

The only Army chief I respected was Mushy he was a soldiers soldier :coffee:

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

" inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

Salute to the brave soldier who gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country and its people .

Pfft.
Intruded, not invaded - there is a big difference.

And no, we did not agree to any terms - they left since there was no point in staying, and nothing to be achieved

Invaded? lol what drugs you been smoking? we never agreed to their terms, it was a small issue which was resolved between both parties but tell me how many soliders you guys lost since 9/11? was the count now? and you think once the americans go you will be winning the fight? :lol: dear you can't even stop polio workers being killed or your own journalists. First try to take back parts ofthe NWFP which is not in the control of the Pak military

Yes the Chinese occupied your land, do i really need to post up articles? We lost a lot of soldiers and we will lose more, you on the otherhand will use red herrings to distract me from the argument?

You should be the last one to judge my soldier's sacrifice seeing the incompetency that China has occupied your lands multiple times.

NWFP is coming under our control, slowly and steadily. Do you really think ANA wont suffer? I can tell you with authority they will. Let the Americans leave with no outcome and then we will see the use of those 13 or 14 Indian consulates when the American backing for ANA evaporates. Then my dear you will whine Till then quote your holy book for all i care to detract from the convo. Wont matter.

Yes the Chinese occupied your land, do i really need to post up articles? We lost a lot of soldiers and we will lose more, you on the otherhand will use red herrings to distract me from the argument?

You should be the last one to judge my soldier's sacrifice seeing the incompetency that China has occupied your lands multiple times.

NWFP is coming under our control, slowly and steadily. Do you really think ANA wont suffer? I can tell you with authority they will. Let the Americans leave with no outcome and then we will see the use of those 13 or 14 Indian consulates when the American backing for ANA evaporates. Then my dear you will whine Till then quote your holy book for all i care to detract from the convo. Wont matter.

Occupied for how long? few days and they left to go home after. I been hearing this on PDF for more than 1yr about NATO and the Americans leaving everything will change but the reality is different. Nobody knows what will happen next week let alone 6 months down the road. Even before 9/11 the Indians, Iranians and Russians were backing the Northern Alliance and China too does not want a Taliban mullah infested country next door to them so nobody can be sure what will happen.

India and Afghanistan will expand ties with Russia and Iran supporting our stance, they too dislike the ISI backed mullah Taliban. But you guys like to play good cop and bad cop and say the Pakistani Taliban is bad yet the Afghani talibs are okay lol I hope you guys continue to play this card as the jihadi expansion will prosper in the land of the pure and it won't be Indians bleeding to death it will be your people.

Occupied for how long? few days and they left to go home after. I been hearing this on PDF for more than 1yr about NATO and the Americans leaving everything will change but the reality is different. Nobody knows what will happen next week let alone 6 months down the road. Even before 9/11 the Indians, Iranians and Russians were backing the Northern Alliance and China too does not want a Taliban mullah invested country next door to them so nobody can be sure what will happen.

China wants business, Taliban were business minded but their stupid policies got them wrapped in Al Qaeda nonsense. Taliban had no hand in 911 but for not being wise enough they paid a price. Yeah everyone was backing NA but NA waslosing and losing bad. Ahmed shah Masoud was killed and the rest of NA was tumbling. It was good luck for them US bombed the hell out of Afghanistan. The NA's army is propped up and will collapse without proper training. Watch a few documentaries pertaining to ANA by VICE, a few Europeans and German documentaries. they show the grim picture of their forces. A shitty one where corruption is rampant and the people wish Taliban were back.

That is how they are losing ground. Plus the Taliban are now battle hardened after over a decade of guerilla war. You think Americans couldnt finish them off with mighty machinery what would ANA do? The same ANA that kills Western trainers?

And being occupied for a minute or a year doesnt change the fact of being occupied. Just because you have less terror related issues and more social ills does not give you the right to be critical. Glass house, you're in one.

Huh? English please pinoy looking midget. Hah the Americans still keep us and repeatedly say we are their allies. Pakistan is playing a game the Americans cant seem to judge.

Every dog has its day, let the ANA have theirs.
he is a troll

Why are Muslims killing each other?
Because they do not believe in turning the defeated one into an (Dalat) untouchable.

I know its hard for some people to believe ISPR, but than i can say it could be Iran revolution guard as well!
Since we know, Iran and Afghanistan are two names of one country.
Could you elaborate, please,how Iran and Afghanistan are one country with two names?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom