What's new

Pakistani security man killed near Afghan border area: ISPR

I won't blame the general or the higher command of army here. Till now we don't know who is behind this firing. It might be Taliban or it might be ANA. Anyways I am sure they would conduct an investigation and would give the appropriate response. WE need to hold our horses here.

Believe in your forces. They would definitely give the befitting response to whosoever is behind this incident. Anyways RIP the brave soldier.

WTF our army is doing??? General sahib should concentrate on other things not just countering Geo. :angry:

If our army start shooting the moment they see northern alliance soldier, than we that would also be not acceptable.
We have people who have two opposite wishes.... if Afghan soldier would have been dead, than GEO would be mourning and blaming it on some general.

this 50 50 saal kay budhoon wali organization known as ISPR jisko 15 din baad ata hey kay hamnay karna kya haye aur bayaan kya denah ey please let first know what is the reaction of PA first...

ISPR does not need to do any thing, and have some respect for the people much more educated than you.

May he rest in peace, Innalilahey wa inna ilhey rajeoon someone needs to teach the Afghans a lesson maybe level a post or two..... :angry:

It might be Taliban or it might be ANA

I know its hard for some people to believe ISPR, but than i can say it could be Iran revolution guard as well!
Since we know, Iran and Afghanistan are two names of one country.

In case of direct aggression, direct response is needed. Other ways are for other games.
It has to be a political call, and must start with blocking transit aid and duty free imports from India.
i bet terrorism will die out with these two steps, and no bullet fired.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom