What's new

Pakistani security man killed near Afghan border area: ISPR

I don't know what sort of 'keera' these internet warriors have here, our soldiers also die in cross-border firings and attacks does that mean PA is involved? don't try to put finger on Afghan forces each and every time without any investigation.

If it was ANA's aggression, ISPR would have told it openly but it's not; at least lets keep the border cool for both armies against the common enemy.

We should respect the soldiers no matter from which country they belong. A loss of a brave solider is a sad incident, may he rest in eternal peace, Ameen.

Rawalpindi: A Pakistan Army solider was martyred in cross-border firing in Bajaur Agency on Sunday.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations(ISRP) the incident happened at 11:45 Am today when anonymous bullets fired fromacross the border claimed live of a Pakistan Army solider.

“We don’t have more information yet. We can only confirm that a security official was killed because of firing across the border in Bajaur region,” an ISRP official told AFP.

On Wednesday, Afghan security officials claimed that their forces killed at last 60 militants of Taliban-linked Haqqani network near the border.

In September last year, Islamabad had recorded a protest to Kabul after Afghan troops entered in Zhob area of Balochistan on vehicles and killed five citizens including two real brothers and their sister.

That was not first such incident as the Afghan forces had also crossed the border in January 2010 and killed three Pakistani citizens in same area.

@RAMPAGE @KingMamba @Irfan Baloch @Pak-one @Khan_patriot @farhan_9909 @Xeric @Aeronaut @Sher Malang @Armstrong @Pakistanisage

Northern Alliance scum they are facilitating TTP and they are attacking Pashton tribes on both sides of the border in addition to engaging Pakistani troops
just today a haul of suicide jackets has been sized at turkham

war is on with Northern alliance scum..

Northern Alliance scum they are facilitating TTP and they are attacking Pashton tribes on both sides of the border in addition to engaging Pakistani troops

You sure about that ??? :what:

Killing shepherds,shooting into Pak.. you are right indeed sir!

You sure about that ??? :what:
are you reading any news?

I am sure ... but seems you are not.
Northern alliance is sworn enemy of Pakistan and I remember what they say. they have killed my brothers in the Past.. for you guys its an armchair news.. its personal for us who have served on the broder

check out how the Americans found out about Hakim ullah and who was hosting the TTP courier

have you read the NA statements recently? they out rightly refused to help us regarding TTP

I am sure because I dont forget what my enemies say

we Baloch forgive but never forget

Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border

Northern alliance is sworn enemy of Pakistan and I remember what they say. they have killed my brothers in the Past.. for you guys its an armchair news.. its personal for us who have served on the broder

check out how the Americans found out about Hakim ullah and who was hosting the TTP courier

have you read the NA statements recently? they out rightly refused to help us regarding TTP

Calm down sir. I was unaware of these facts.

we will get the bastard ourselves

northern alliance scum is getting out of its pants.. it will loose this war

All the best, you have all my moral support, unfortunately i have nothing more to offer.

IMO, Pakistan can defeat them only by cutting their supply route, but for this we need political will and strength.

they have killed my brothers in the Past

your real brothers? man these people are evil!
May your downed brothers, be at best place of heaven.

Similarly, our car was riddled with bullets in Lahore by RAW operatives. One friend, died on spot remaining survived miraculously, bullets just keep hitting right left, into the cushions.... but didn't touched any part of body of other 2 passengers, and this was not like 6 bullet story of Hamid Mir, this was about 20-25 bullets, fired on our car.
You can imagine something similar to attack on Srilankan team, i became suspicious when senior police officer presented professionally, edited CCTV footage, from camera of a state building... man they have long hands. In the end incidence, made me more brave. They all can go to hell with their resources.

Last edited:
All the best, you have all my moral support, unfortunately i have nothing more to offer.

IMO, Pakistan can defeat them only by cutting their supply route, but for this we need political will and strength.

your real brothers? man these people are evil!.
I meant my fellow brothers in arms. spending years together we become a family something that khawaja Asif and Saad Raqifue dont understand and hate

In Simple words where is our mighty army ? Its own soldier is fallen and it has done nothing and this worthless ISPR is giving empty statement?

Can they even kill this ill trained ANA who even manage to enter our country right under our super duper army???

A stone can melt but a Baluchs revenge never ...

I meant my fellow brothers in arms. spending years together we become a family something that khawaja Asif and Saad Raqifue dont understand and hate

are you soldier? :pakistan:

Khawajas are scum bags, don't worry about them, they are hated by the entire nation.
I'm Lahori from constituency of Nawaz Sharif, and i know about Khawaja rail and Sharifs a lot. ;)
Khawaja rail is also from same constituency, opposite to Diyal Singh college, his father use to have retired sort of printing press. He used to sit useless on road side and his friends used to be mat knitters, where we don't even stop.
This constituency, also used to be heaven of heroin consumers, while Gawalmandi police station used to keep eyes closed, i'm talking of 80's & 90's. what was going around.... you can guess the history... so respect them accordingly.

A stone can melt but a Baluchs revenge never ...

In Islam you fight in the name of Allah, without any personal grudge, or you risk wasting your services in the end.

I would rather advise, all soldiers to say Bismillah, when they pickup guns.

Men if Indians kill one we go there and behead 5 of them. But in case of Afghanis only protest, how long can this continue? Any conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan will be playing right in hands of Hindustan. Then they say why we support pro Pakistan goverment in Kabul?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom