What's new

S-400 for Saudi-Arabia

this will never happen.
saudi arabia is in the sphere of influence of nato.

s-300 yes but thats terribly old and useless except for pmu-2 version which won't be on sale eaither

If Russia exports S400, they don't export the 400KM missiles with it, probably not even the 250KM one but the 120KM version.

.................S-400 altitude : up to 10,000 ft.............

The B-2 is capable of all-altitude attack missions up to 50,000 feet (15,000 m):usflag:

At that altitude you have to say goodbye to precision bombing, and if the intention is to drop a nuke, then why bother with B-2? A missile with nuclear warhead will be able to do the job with less risk.

.................S-400 altitude : up to 10,000 ft.............

The B-2 is capable of all-altitude attack missions up to 50,000 feet (15,000 m):usflag:
In fact, the S-400 can hit targets at altitudes up to 30 km. That is - almost 100,000 feet.

If Russia exports S400, they don't export the 400KM missiles with it, probably not even the 250KM one but the 120KM version.
Nobody buys the S-400 if they don't export the 400-km missile. Anything less than the 400 km missle people would stick with the S-300PMU2 or the S-300VM Antey.

Does your goverment really want to sell s-400 to Saudi arabia?
I do not know. Soon will be ready two new giant factories and then possibly starts exports.
By the way, the most expensive new missiles 40N6E for S-400, which are tested now, can shoot down an altitude of 185 kilometers.

I do not know. Soon will be ready two new giant factories and then possibly starts exports.
By the way, the most expensive new missiles 40N6E for S-400, which are tested now, can shoot down an altitude of 185 kilometers.

Your government did not sell us s-300 but probably they want sell s-400 to saudi!

s400b.jpg

Last time I checked 30km = 98,452feet

that's the point .............there are no means of defeating the s-400 & Saudi Arabia knows that ;)
You keep believing that. Every missile follows a signature of some sort with either an active or passive radar guidance and on a radio frequency. There are many ways to fool it. Everything has a weak point, you just need to have the resources to exploit it. I have a weak point for sports cars and somehow the car manufacturers who don't even know me.....keep exploiting it

For your kind information , 50000 saudis are studing in all over world top universities , they are super power in the making:D

50,000 thousand educated people don't make up a super power, this is the weirdest post of the day. Europe, India, Pakistan, China, Russia have hundreds of thousands of educated people. Some of these countries have a lot of money too......super power isn't that simple. Its also not just money of the economy. Saudi Arabia doesn't have the area, the influence, the military and the man power to be a super power. Same goes for everyone else who are hopeful of that. China may be the closes one from becoming a super power. In the future, the map will be really weird, you'll have many new strong / regional powers strong enough to challenge any big force in their littoral waters and their own area such as Brazil, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakisan, Mexico, Korea, Japan, etc.

Last time I checked 30km = 98,452feet
They have said in the poster, not the SC.

Moscow negotiates 12 billion dollar contract with Saudi Arabia
Voltaire Network | 27 November 2013
s400_fireunit.jpg

Russia is currently negotiating a weapons sale with Saudi Arabia and Egypt, worth 12 billion dollars.

A delegation, conducted by Russian Foreign Affairs and Defence Ministers went to Cairo on the 13th and 14th of November 2013 [1]. Moscow proposed the sale of USD 2 billion worth of anti-aircraft protection material (pictured : the S-400 Triumph). However, with Egypt being bankrupt, Saudi Arabia could step in to place the order.

The rest of the negotiation concerns material intended for Riyadh. The international press interprets this move as a Saudi strategy to show its displeasure with Washington’s Syrian and Iranian politic. However, it could also be that Riyadh now feels threatened by the United-States.

Moscow negotiates 12 billion dollar contract with Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom