What's new

Why does Saudi Arabia need nuclear power?

So what's stopping us from producing better weapons than them? I know you personally have nothing to do with it but you also don't have an answer. It's because the truth is our militaries serve our regimes only.

Hezbollah and Hamas aren't rag tag militias, rag tag militias can't go up against Israel, that's impossible.

This is my point, we won't have this political will decades from now even. This is something scary, our militaries clearly work against our people.

Why can't we find a balance between both? Forget the GCC, it is anti Muslims oil rich Arabs who didn't contribute to our region. I'm speaking of Saudi Arabia and Egypt, Saudi Arabia in my opinion is part of us Arabs in the Levant region and should be a pro Muslim nation. Although because of complex politics these days it can't be. Egypt also does everything to prevent Palestinians from arming to defend theirselves, why is that? How can one say they're Muslim and do everything to prevent arms from reaching Palestine especially when they're in a desperate situation?

And if war breaks out the nations that sell you these weapons will want you to destroy each other as much as possible. Just like the Iran-Iraq war, they want to weaken the whole Arab world. We don't have any assurances from these weapons since the West can't be trusted. They clearly stand against all Arabs in the region.

I can't say that about Saudi Arabian and Egyptian leaders until I see them working towards it.

That's the point bro, they want us on one level which they decide. They will not let us become genuine regional powers even though it's our right to develop our capabilities. Even if we're minding our own business, if they see progress they may come and mass murder us like they did in Iraq. Please tell me are any of our leaders working to get us out of this miserable state? They aren't, they're corrupt and in bed with the West.

I already wrote that several Arab countries have kickstarted indigenous programs in the past few years but the results are first going to be seen in 5-10 years from now. It all depends on the focus and investments.

What else should the military serve if not the country and its people?

Well, just tell me which country is importing reversed "Iranian" made technology? No such country exists. Should tell everything we need to know.

How did you reach such a conclusion when several Arab states have made progress on that front or initiated/infested heavily on this sector or plan to?

Only parts of Northern KSA are part of historical Levant and it does not really matter. I don't see how UAE or Kuwait for instance are working against Islam just because they have warm relations with the US. In such a case 99% of all Muslim countries are working against Islam.

There is no difference between USA or Russia. Both have harmed Muslims and do it while we speak and both are no different. Both seek dominance. Same coin just different sides of it.

I only like China of those 3 countries. I like USA outside of their leadership.

I thought you're going to watch some game ..... :D Anyways I will open a separate thread on that and we will discuss it there :cheers:

It ended a long ago and my favorite team went out. Not in the mood. Besides what kind of idiotic topic is that to start?

I already wrote that several Arab countries have kickstarted indigenous programs in the past few years but the results are first going to be seen in 5-10 years from now. It all depends on the focus and investments.

What else should the military serve if not the country and its people?

Well, just tell me which country is importing reverses "Iranian" made technology? No such country exists. Should tell everything we need to know.

How did you reach such a conclusion when several Arab states have made progress on that front or initiated/infested heavily on this sector or plan to?

Only parts of Northern KSA are part of historical Levant and it does not really matter. I don't see how UAE or Kuwait for instance are working against Islam just because they have warm relations with the US. In such a case 99% of all Muslim countries are working against Islam.

There is no difference between USA or Russia. Both have harmed Muslims and do it while we speak and both are no different. Both seek dominance. Same coin just different sides of it.

I only like China of those 3 countries. I like USA outside of their leadership.

It ended a long ago and my favorite team went out. Not in the mood. Besides what kind of idiotic topic is that to start?
I don't think it's idiotic,banning girls from playing sports is a big thing:D

@al-Hasani

I see what you're saying, let's see how the next few years play out. It seems lately the Gulf has mediated between Egypt and Hamas and things are getting better.

Iran isn't allowed to export any weapons due to sanctions. They make some nice missiles such as anti ship, anti tank and ballistic missiles. I really think the Seijel 2 is gorgeous. :smitten: @rmi5

Lazy and useless Arab shiekhs should stick to the feasts, tents and camel races in the desert, nukes is not their thing.

Lazy and useless Arab shiekhs should stick to the feasts, tents and camel races in the desert, nukes is not their thing.

Which Arab sheikhs are you referring to? Says a useless Pashtun. We Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have ever seen, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15. You Pashtuns are nobodies in comparison. Don't forget who conquered you culturally and religiously and militarily.
Stick to smoking heroin and engaging in that dancing with little boys. All you are good at aside from getting your *** kicked by foreigners.

All GCC states are working on alternative energy, solar and nuclear power. Saudi Arabia has singed multiple pacts with different countries such as France, Germany, Japan, Argentina, the US..etc to support its nuclear energy program that consist of 16 nuclear power reactors with the first to be fully operating by 2020. So yes the GCC are heading in the right direction. Also, Saudi Arabia will become the world largest exporter of solar energy by 2025.

Last edited:
All GCC states are working on alternative energy, solar and nuclear power. Saudi Arabia has singed multiple pacts with different countries such as France, Germany, Japan, Argentina, the US..etc to support its nuclear energy program that consist of 16 nuclear power reactors with the first to be fully operating by 2020. So yes the GCC are heading in the right direction. Also, Saudi Arabia will become the worlds largest exporter of solar energy by 2025.
Peaceful energy yes but nuclear power impossible if you have nuclear power is like ten years old child have grenade in his hands

Peaceful energy yes but nuclear power impossible if you have nuclear power is like ten years old child have grenade in his hands

Im not getting what you are trying to say ! GCC nuclear program is essential in order to meet the growing demand of energy in the Arabian peninsula.

A nuclear reactors for military use is not of our interest. We are not running after Nuclear weapons if that what you are trying to say.

Last edited:
Which Arab sheikhs are you referring to? Says a useless Pashtun. We Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have ever seen, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15. You Pashtuns are nobodies in comparison. Don't forget who conquered you culturally and religiously and militarily.
Stick to smoking heroin and engaging in that dancing with little boys. All you are good at aside from getting your *** kicked by foreigners.
Oil is a natural resource, arabs have accomplished nothing.
I have spent times among arabs and i was surprised to find out that they are very dull, lazy and useless people. All the gulf countries are run by foriegn expetriates, arabs themeselves are eating macdonalds and getting fatter.
Leave science and technology, how many books are published in saudi? Is there any saudi who can even repair a radio or tv? . Any saudi who can fix faulty air condition?. Any saudi who is talented in some thing other than posting funny videos on youtube?....you people do not even have basic skills in every field let alone building nukes. You people will never make a progress, will always rely on foriegners on almost every thing.
And yea those empires were great, but your ancestors were not degenerated, fat, dull and useless like you.

Oil is a natural resource, arabs have accomplished nothing.
I have spent times among arabs and i was surprised to find out that they are very dull, lazy and useless people. All the gulf countries are run by foriegn expetriates, arabs themeselves are eating macdonalds and getting fatter.
Leave science and technology, how many books are published in saudi? Is there any saudi who can even repair a radio or tv? . Any saudi who can fix faulty air condition?. Any saudi who is talented in some thing other than posting funny videos on youtube?....you people do not even have basic skills in every field let alone building nukes. You people will never make a progress, will always rely on foriegners on almost every thing.
And yea those empires were great, but your ancestors were not degenerated, fat, dull and useless like you.

History speaks for itself. Any comparison with Arab or for that matter Semitic civilizations and that of your newly invented entity (Pashtun) is not only laughable but also an insult.

I find it hilarious given the hundreds if not thousands of Arab scholars, scientists etc. during the Islamic Golden Ages, before that and afterwards. Here an Pashtun of all people who are still living in caves to this day (some of them are doing that literary) is talking all that nonsense. A people who can barely write or read.

Extremely hilarious. Arabs already built World UNESCO Sites well over 2000 years ago, 1 of the 7 ancient wonders and the first skyscrapers in the world while nobody had heard about Pashtuns. They did not even exist back then.

Don't make me laugh.

Saudi Arabian students, especially the women, are one of the best performing foreign students in the US. There are 65.000 Saudi Arabian students in the US alone. Only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more students.

The reason for the Muslim world falling behind, Afghanistan never being a important part of that and always a backwater largely, is bound in many historical events and geopolitical and social aspects. But that is changing quickly. Today GCC is the most developing and dynamic part of the Muslim world with a very bright future.

Now don't meddle in the ancient ME region and find another thread and section to troll in. Your troll input is useless.

Now I have no problems with Afghanistan or Pashtuns but if you keep trolling and insulting first (unmotivated) then expect similar replies.

Last edited:
Why they need nuclear power I think it's good for energy sources but if these weapons fall into extremists hands it will be problem
Aren't they already in extremist hand in Iran and nothing has happened. Okay still no nukes but conventional weapons.
Then why to troll about Saudia ?

History speaks for itself. Any comparison with Arab or for that matter Semitic civilizations and that of your newly invented entity (Pashtun) is not only laughable but also an insult.

I find it hilarious given the hundreds if not thousands of Arab scholars, scientists etc. during the Islamic Golden Ages, before that and afterwards. Here an Pashtun of all people who are still living in caves to this day (some of them are doing that literary) is talking all that nonsense. A people who can barely write or read.

Extremely hilarious. Arabs already built World UNESCO Sites well over 2000 years ago, 1 of the 7 ancient wonders and the first skyscrapers in the world while nobody had heard about Pashtuns. They did not even exist back then.

Don't make me laugh.

Saudi Arabian students, especially the women, are one of the best performing foreign students in the US. There are 65.000 Saudi Arabian students in the US alone. Only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more students.

The reason for the Muslim world falling behind, Afghanistan never being a important part of that and always a backwater largely, is bound in many historical events and geopolitical and social aspects. But that is changing quickly. Today GCC is the most developing and dynamic part of the Muslim world with a very bright future.

Now don't meddle in the ancient ME region and find another thread and section to troll in. Your troll input is useless.

Now I have no problems with Afghanistan or Pashtuns but if you keep trolling and insulting first (unmotivated) then expect similar replies.
See, you always take support of past centuries ago because arabs of today are very useless people. Even upto 1970s you people were living in tents. Discovering of oil was like winning a lottery.
Now dont get me wrong. I do not have similar opinions about arabs of egypt, jordon, syria etc.
Compare yourselves with turkey then you would realize how useless are you people in muslim world despite of being richest. A bengali electrician is far superior than fat arab shiekh who do not have even basic mathematical skills and consumes his time on mobile phone, driving and eating burgers. Arab shiekhs have most boring and dull lives, as they have no work to do. Books are too heavy on their brains, reading is too tough for them let alone writing.

Aren't they already in extremist hand in Iran and nothing has happened. Okay still no nukes but conventional weapons.
Then why to troll about Saudia ?
Iranians never wanted a nuclear bomb ali khamanae have fatwa against use of nukes

See, you always take support of past centuries ago because arabs of today are very useless people. Even upto 1970s you people were living in tents. Discovering of oil was like winning a lottery.
Now dont get me wrong. I do not have similar opinions about arabs of egypt, jordon, syria etc.
Compare yourselves with turkey then you would realize how useless are you people in muslim world despite of being richest. A bengali electrician is far superior than fat arab shiekh who do not have even basic mathematical skills and consumes his time on mobile phone, driving and eating burgers. Arab shiekhs have most boring and dull lives, as they have no work to do. Books are too heavy on their brains, reading is too tough for them let alone writing.
Why do you keep bringing up them being fat?:D
Ontopic they won't help any Muslim country so they shouldn't have nukes:coffee:

Arabian de kharab kdal zalima :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom