What's new

Why does Saudi Arabia need nuclear power?

See, you always take support of past centuries ago because arabs of today are very useless people. Even upto 1970s you people were living in tents. Discovering of oil was like winning a lottery.
Now dont get me wrong. I do not have similar opinions about arabs of egypt, jordon, syria etc.
Compare yourselves with turkey then you would realize how useless are you people in muslim world despite of being richest. A bengali electrician is far superior than fat arab shiekh who do not have even basic mathematical skills and consumes his time on mobile phone, driving and eating burgers. Arab shiekhs have most boring and dull lives, as they have no work to do. Books are too heavy on their brains, reading is too tough for them let alone writing.

Extremely hilarious. Arabs already built World UNESCO Sites well over 2000 years ago, 1 of the 7 ancient wonders and the first skyscrapers in the world while nobody had heard about Pashtuns. They did not even exist back then in the backwater called Afghanistan. Don't compare your lack of history of that of the great Arab civilizations and fellow ancient Semitic civilizations - among the oldest and most influential in human history as well. :lol:

First of all who are "we" clown? Yes, Bedouins did that. Who formed and form 0,5% of all the world's nearly 500 million Arabs. Nobody lived that way in the ancient Hijaz or Makkah - one of the oldest cities on earth. In any case that is still better than living in caves in year 2014 and being 50% illiterate and not even being able to write your own name or read it.

LOL, LOL. There is barely anything called Pashtun literature and here you are badmouthing the contribution of a people whose literary contribution has been immense historically?

KSA youth has consistently been in the top 20 in math competitions for the past many years while your landlocked backwater
country is nowhere to be seen.

Now go worry about your heroin addicts and pedophiles that are drawling at the site of young boys dancing.

Your opinion is worth that of a countrymen of yours that is cleaning toilettes or driving taxis. That's all you can do.

Now don't derail this thread and deal with your complexes.

Extremely hilarious. Arabs already built World UNESCO Sites well over 2000 years ago, 1 of the 7 ancient wonders and the first skyscrapers in the world while nobody had heard about Pashtuns. They did not even exist back then in the backwater called Afghanistan. Don't compare your lack of history of that of the great Arab civilizations and fellow ancient Semitic civilizations - among the oldest and most influential in human history as well. :lol:

First of all who are "we" clown? Yes, Bedouins did that. Who formed and form 0,5% of all the world's nearly 500 million Arabs. Nobody lived that way in the ancient Hijaz or Makkah - one of the oldest cities on earth. In any case that is still better than living in caves in year 2014 and being 50% illiterate and not even being able to write your own name or read it.

LOL, LOL. There is barely anything called Pashtun literature and here you are badmouthing the contribution of a people whose literary contribution has been immense historically?

KSA youth has consistently been in the top 20 in math competitions for the past many years while your landlocked backwater
country is nowhere to be seen.

Now go worry about your heroin addicts and pedophiles that are drawling at the site of young boys dancing.

Your opinion is worth that of a countrymen of yours that is cleaning toilettes or driving taxis. That's all you can do.

Now don't derail this thread and deal with your complexes.
Do some thing for betterment of humanity e.g raising voice against import of kidnapped kids from pakistan by arab shiekhs for camel races. The cries of kids make the camels run faster, how barbaric and inhuman is that
Camel jockeys: Popular Arab sport costs Pakistani children their sanity – The Express Tribune
Moreover trafficaking women and children from india and europe for sex, is deplorable culture of arab shiekhs. Dont you think you should be worried about perversions of arab shiekhs than nukes?. You are so inflated like a balloon , it seems islam has not penetrated into your thick skull...cant blame you, you are a wahabi after all.

Why do you keep bringing up them being fat?:D
Ontopic they won't help any Muslim country so they shouldn't have nukes:coffee:

Arabian de kharab kdal zalima :sarcastic:
I have spent 4 years in Qatar and have been to saudi, so i know a great deal about them. They are inflated balloons. There i realized how gifted are we pakistanis.
One thing positive about arabs. They are regular nimazi like us pashtuns. Even their rich arab shiekhs always come to mosque for prayers.
Pakistanis living there for decades told me that initially the arabs of tens, bedoins, were very nice , simple and hospitable people...but with wealth due to oil, they have lost even those virtues which are characteristic of desert people. They are corrupt in different way, when you have lot of money but you had not earned it through your hard work, talent and skills...then you develop same vices, that in our areas useless nawabs used to develop.

I have spent 4 years in Qatar and have been to saudi, so i know a great deal about them. They are inflated balloons. There i realized how gifted are we pakistanis.
One thing positive about arabs. They are regular nimazi like us pashtuns. Even their rich arab shiekhs always come to mosque for prayers.
Pakistanis living there for decades told me that initially the arabs of tens, bedoins, were very nice , simple and hospitable people...but with wealth due to oil, they have lost even those virtues which are characteristic of desert people. They are corrupt in different way, when you have lot of money but you had not earned it through your hard work, talent and skills...then you develop same vices, that in our areas useless nawabs used to develop.

The backwater clown is basing his opinion on nearly 500 million Arabs on a few Qataris that he met while doing labour work and a few (dubious) visits to KSA. :lol:

What a joke that pathan is.

everyone should have nukes .. it help avoid wars and imperial power to invade u .. see what happen to ukrian ..suadis are good friend and have alot $$$ .. if they play it right , they can get every thng from pakistan

Last edited:
The backwater clown is basing his opinion on nearly 500 million Arabs on a few Qataris that he met while doing labour work and a few (dubious) visits to KSA. :lol:

What a joke that pathan is.
broa i felt it too .. they have this superiority complex ... their treatment to pakistani's, indians , bangla's is not gud ..they treat them like slaves ...

broa i felt it too .. they have this superiority complex ... their treatment to pakistani's, indians , bangla's is not gud ..they treat them like slaves ...

Qataris are the worst Arabs that you can ever met and live among in this regard. Go visit KSA and it is totally different. Or Oman. Or Bahrain. Or even UAE. Let alone the nearly 20 other Arab countries.

Such simpleton opinions made by people with inferiority complexes like that Afghan troll is hilarious and unwanted.

Besides even in Qatar, like everywhere else, you have good and bad people.

Qataris are the worst Arabs that you can ever met and live among in this regard. Go visit KSA and it is totally different. Or Oman. Or Bahrain. Or even UAE. Let alone the nearly 20 other Arab countries.

Such simpleton opinions made by people with inferiority complexes like that Afghan troll is hilarious and unwanted.

Besides even in Qatar, like everywhere else, you have good and bad people.
totally agreed with the last part ... may be the bad treatment of few people cant be taken as the treatment of whole arab nation ... my father spent two years in suadia .. he was sent by the army ...he had gud experience ...
but alot of people (labour and skilled workers like ddoctors and engineers ) do face the biased policies .. like a man with white skin ( westerns or arabs) is paid much better then south Asians .. they can can never own a property , never get nationality .. when we see the west offering equal opportunities and dnt see that in middle east can be a reason that people think u dnt treat us as equals

totally agreed with the last part ... may be the bad treatment of few people cant be taken as the treatment of whole arab nation ... my father spent two years in suadia .. he was sent by the army ...he had gud experience ...
but alot of people (labour and skilled workers like ddoctors and engineers ) do face the biased policies .. like a man with white skin ( westerns or arabs) is paid much better then south Asians .. they can can never own a property , never get nationality .. when we see the west offering equal opportunities and dnt see that in middle east can be a reason that people think u dnt treat us as equals

In the Arab world the society is often highly hierarchal. Not different to Southern Asia, South East Asia, China, Japan etc. and the remaining Asia. For good and bad.

That's great to hear. Everyone should feel welcomed and at home and we lament every mistreated by a minority of misguided and uneducated people. But to make generalizations is something only ignorants do.

Well, low-skilled fellow Arabs are treated similar by that minority. Besides no foreign, whether Arab or not, can become a citizen in the GCC unless by a royal degree and under special circumstances as you might know already.
That is done due to protectionism. Imagine if countries like Qatar, where locals only form 20% or so would suddenly give passports away to all the migrants?

It's different in the UK, France. Even though there are many foreigners and migrants then they only form 5-10% of the population and they will not grow since it has become 1000% harder to enter Western Europe as a migrant from a non-Western country.

The West have a higher social system and is thus more favorable for migrants who want to stay.

they need it just to qualify for the bamboo measuring contest.. :sarcastic:

Are there any technical infos about the plants ?

Like how many MW are they gonna produce, which reactor are they going to use. Any plans for thorium plants, etc..

So many but useless posts here as always.

Back
Top Bottom