What's new

Why does Saudi Arabia need nuclear power?

Safavid Iraq will also sign deals to rebuild nuclear reactors Tammuz in the coming years mentioned my Minister of Energy Sharistani,

Safavid Iraq will also sign deals to rebuild nuclear reactors Tammuz in the coming years mentioned my Minister of Energy Sharistani,

This isn't related to the topic. And nuclear energy should be based on competitive sentiments.

Thanks for your contribution though ...

Good. We need a strong Iraq.

Besides Iraq has nothing to do with Safavids. It's a proud country with an ancient Semitic and Arab history. You are insulting your own country.

Forget nukes,is there still ban on girls playing sports in schools in Saudi Arabia?:unsure:

Why you troll our Saudi bros? :sick:

Which Arab sheikhs are you referring to? Says a useless Pashtun. We Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have ever seen, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15. You Pashtuns are nobodies in comparison. Don't forget who conquered you culturally and religiously and militarily.
Stick to smoking heroin and engaging in that dancing with little boys. All you are good at aside from getting your *** kicked by foreigners.

Don't insult pashtuns, he is Afghani troll.:enjoy:

Why you troll our Saudi bros? :sick:

Don't insult pashtuns, he is Afghani troll.:enjoy:

He started the insults and went full retard for no reason at all. Barely anyone knows what Pashtuns are anyway and they were not mentioned until he came trolling. I already wrote initially that I have no problem with Afghanistan or Pashtuns but that he can prepare himself for similar replies if he starts the insults. In any case this is a closed chapter and I am not going to waste my time with that ignorant degenerate.

Also we don't need any moral support on a internet forum. Keeping the trolls away from polluting our threads is all that we are interested in. We know who our friends are in real life anyway.;)

Let us stick to the thread.

Saudi govt should not try to do this stupid thing because there every need is already fulfilling by their great father America and Israel

Thanks for your intelligent and valuable insight. Don't forget the role of KSA in Pakistan's nuclear program.

KSA unlike certain other countries never were a colony. So drop the "father" nonsense. All of us Saudi Arabian users here respect Pakistan and we would appreciate if our Pakistani brothers and sisters would respect us as well and if that is not possible then at least stop trolling threads about KSA.

This pathetic thread's been opened again?

Their country first need to develop a car industry and make some simple things before they dream about making nuclear weapons. They will be vaporised by their own US masters the day they think about making nukes. You think the west will allow the country which gave birth to the likes of Osama bin laden and other terrorists to have nukes?

i just hate their govt policies because they are just puppits in front of those bustards americans and israelis and iaccept suadi govt help Pakistan but when there is terrible situation for them

^^^^^

I don't understand all this envy against Saudi Arabia, some of it is justified some of it is excessive. :D

Guess Saudi Arabia made the wrong move by demonizing and working against the MB, they could have been a force working together. Now it only created more enemies for KSA. :D

Saudi govt should not try to do this stupid thing because there every need is already fulfilling by their great father America and Israel

Their government is a little puppy, the moment they get out of line, their people will be bombed to pieces like Iraq was.

^^^^^

I don't understand all this envy against Saudi Arabia, some of it is justified some of it is excessive. :D

Guess Saudi Arabia made the wrong move by demonizing and working against the MB, they could have been a force working together. Now it only created more enemies for KSA. :D

No offence, but what do they have for anyone to envy? I am only stating the obvious. They don't have the capability to make a nuke, and even if by some miracle they did, you think US will let them?

Their government is a little puppy, the moment they get out of line, their people will be bombed to pieces like Iraq was.

No offence, but what do they have for anyone to envy? I am only stating the obvious. They don't have the capability to make a nuke, and even if by some miracle they did, you think US will let them?

I'm not referring to a nuclear weapons program, I'm speaking of lots of other tensions with certain people in the region. Outside of the region they don't have much enemies. I'm also not sympathetic with the Saudi government.

Bingo, we've got locally built car bro. Look how miserable the UK is now, everything is either owned by South Asians, or ME businessmen. Hell, even your mail services is owned by us :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

This pathetic thread's been opened again?

Their country first need to develop a car industry and make some simple things before they dream about making nuclear weapons. They will be vaporised by their own US masters the day they think about making nukes. You think the west will allow the country which gave birth to the likes of Osama bin laden and other terrorists to have nukes?

Bro,

Try to pay your own bill then come back to have a discussion. Otherwise, you might end up selling your daughter or sister to earn your daily bread.

Back
Top Bottom