What's new

Saudi Arabia Fourth Largest Defence Spender In 2013

That isn't what your mother said.

Your kilted " fact " as thrice LoLing on this scale, particularly when it comes from the one who's country is supporting them :lol:

Did you even bother looking into where is the upheaval taking place?

Here comes the solid fact:

Out of my way, I'm gonna watch Argo now. :omghaha: :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl:

"that's a fact"

Ahhh, the classic "that's a fact" statement on the internet.

My soosmarkhor friend, you need to clean the sand out of your eyes and take a close look at this graph.

suicide+bombers.jpg

I dont see anything wrong in this statement..Yzd was trying to explain KSA`s defense industry development phase and he told that KSA has no intention to introduce junk equipments to its military arsenal just as much as India, Turkey etc have no such intentions..All these stupid childish nonsense arguments were for nothing..I can show tens of posts that Yzd praises Turkish defense products..

So, guys, chill

Yup, i thought he was trying to belittle the efforts of those countries to become self sufficient. I realized later that i misunderstood him. However, it doesn't make my question less legit.

Yet a hairy monkey took offence from the bitter facts and start insulting.

"that's a fact"

Ahhh, the classic "that's a fact" statement on the internet.

My soosmarkhor friend, you need to clean the sand out of your eyes and take a close look at this graph.

suicide+bombers.jpg

Why are you so afraid of translating your racial insults? I personally know what it means, but many other members don’t. We have been insulting each other for two milleniums or more. There is nothing new here. What is holding you from being clear about it? You either insult like a man or be quiet. I am pleased to have an eternal hatred between us, so feel free to add as many insluts as you want, but remember, they need to be understood by everybody.

Last edited:
Industrially speaking, we run local and internationally con- joined projects.

Yes and yet still relying on the oil money which you think will never end.

We have no intention to introduce junk equipments just as much as India, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, and the UAE.

India and Turkey? Ahh really so F-35, A400M, Type214, Altay, ACV-300, TF-X, TF-2000, T129, MILGEM, MPT, Atilgan PMADS...etc. and PAK-FA are so junk. Not to mention Saudi Arabia also buys from us, the junk products. Which some of them whom are %100 Turkish such as Atilgan/Zipkin and Aselsan Kaplan require NATO approval that they have the highest STANAG certificates. Every single Turkish product has to get STANAG certificates.

India being a partner at many advanced projects and also merging as a new potentional super-power, have their own "junk"(!) equipment. PAK-FA, C-17, Arjun

I'm not here to troll, but the most simple way to tell it is that, we all know well what would happen in case of a military escalation between the entire Arabic World and Turkey, or with India.

Back to your argument, we know who did what. He shouldn't have insulted your race but it does not give you the right to reply to that poster within the same tongue or trolling. Enjoy the oil money my friend, no offence.

I don't think financing is the key element to this equation. Although being poor states North Korea, Burma, Bangladesh, Sudan, and Somalia do have their own military projects which can never be compared to Western projects but they still remain projects despite the fact that these countries are financially troubled.

As for the utilization of natural resources, I don't think it is a crime to extract, refine, re-produce, and make out products related to fossil fuel, selling them on the market. Unless you do happen to have a problem with us on that then I can't help you out.

In addition, to think of oil as a resource that can last forever is an insult to the basic standards of human intelligence. Like some countries on the planet, KSA does happen to have other resources that she never started digging them out such as vast reserves of natural gas to both of the east and the west coats, as well as a vast revered of SHALE OIL & GAS, gold, silver, and copper.

In a nutshell, this part of your interesting post appears to be fueled with an utter ego of nationalism, which I appreciate but it has no place in here.

India and Turkey? Ahh really so F-35, A400M, Type214, Altay, ACV-300, TF-X, TF-2000, T129, MILGEM, MPT, Atilgan PMADS...etc. and PAK-FA are so junk

I'm positively sure about you having some sort of miscomprehension regarding my " As much as " phrase - which I hope you would by now know that it is an idiomatic phrase.
According to Dictionary.com, the phrase as much as means similar to.

Here is what Dictionary.com had to say about it:

Also, so much as . In effect, nearly the same as, as in Momas much as told Jane she couldn't go , or The clerk so muchas accused the customer of shoplifting . These expressions intensify the meaning of the verb and indicate that the actionis unexpected . [Late 1300s]

Not to mention Saudi Arabia also buys from us, the junk products. Which some of them whom are %100 Turkish such as Atilgan/Zipkin and Aselsan Kaplan require NATO approval that they have the highest STANAG certificates. Every single Turkish product has to get STANAG certificates.

Turkey's defense industry, by definition, speaks for itself. There is no point for stressing a thing out of it. I merely brought Turkey as an example because I can speak with the authority on it. You might want to go through my posts to see my response where I stated that Turkey is head and shoulders above in this field compared to Iran.

India being a partner at many advanced projects and also merging as a new potentional super-power, have their own "junk"(!) equipment. PAK-FA, C-17, Arjun

India is potentially great power by every nook and cranny, only fools will ignore that. Just as much as other fools question Turkey's military achievements or Pakistan's.

I'm not here to troll, but the most simple way to tell it is that, we all know well what would happen in case of a military escalation between the entire Arabic World and Turkey, or with India.

None of which had a history or records of hostilities. Turkey is an ally state, and India is an economic partner to us. Let just man up and stop warmongering nationalistic remarks.

Back to your argument, we know who did what. He shouldn't have insulted your race but it does not give you the right to reply to that poster within the same tongue or trolling.

I don't know what you're talking about. No Turkish member insulted me in person or directly so why would I have to insult any when I consider myself to be a friend of the Turkish people for many reasons. You are just having a knee jerk reactions.

Most of my Tirkish friend came and apologized for the tantrum exchange, can't you see how kind they really are?

Enjoy the oil money my friend, no offence.

None taken. KSA isn't the only country to make money out of oil.

Next time you quote me, please try to understand, trace, skim, scan, and analyze every point of a concern for you.

India and Turkey? Ahh really so F-35, A400M, Type214, Altay, ACV-300, TF-X, TF-2000, T129, MILGEM, MPT, Atilgan PMADS...etc. and PAK-FA are so junk. Not to mention Saudi Arabia also buys from us, the junk products. Which some of them whom are %100 Turkish such as Atilgan/Zipkin and Aselsan Kaplan require NATO approval that they have the highest STANAG certificates. Every single Turkish product has to get STANAG certificates.

Back to your argument, we know who did what. He shouldn't have insulted your race but it does not give you the right to reply to that poster within the same tongue or trolling. Enjoy the oil money my friend, no offence.

Why are you mentioning these donkeys all the time, half of them are cretins, some are emotional.
I don’t bring the Safavids either.
الحمار انجبته أمك.
If I wasn't so busy at my postgraduate studies I would be here more often to teach you some things.

Back
Top Bottom