What's new

Saudi Arabia Fourth Largest Defence Spender In 2013

masallahh saudi spend so much..got money got peace.:):) hey above you!! our stuff is not that junk:)

Israel, Egypt, Algeria have much superior navies compared to Iran's. But I agree, a long-standing navies are needed.
Yes, Israel is working to expand it's navy. Algeria, Egypt are in Africa. Countries in Asia (China, Japan, India..) are doing the right thing. Expanding their navies in a big way to project power abroad !

Industrially speaking, we run local and internationally con-joined projects. We have no intention to introduce junk equipments just as much as India, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, and the UAE.

Turkey produces quality equipment! :o:o_O

Intresting. Is this how nationalist Araps ease their mind about their lack of brain power to become self sufficient in any area, let alone in a complex military one?..

Intresting. Is this how nationalist Araps ease their mind about their lack of brain power to become self sufficient in any area, let alone in a complex military one?..

Are you dumb Mongol? Get lost if you are only here to troll. You might take a look at history before you speak. Don't make us laugh.

Some users are carving for attention it seems.

Are you dumb Mongol? Get lost if you are only here to troll. You might take a look at history before you speak. Don't make us laugh.

lol

Some users are carving for attention it seems.

Nobody needs a monkey's attention. Just hop on to your camel and move along if you are unable to communicate.

lol

Nobody needs a monkey's attention. Just hop on to your camel and move along.

We can start making those comparisons but I don't want to embarrass you further. You will just cry. Anyone with a slight degree of historical knowledge would know what I am referring to.

Why don't you phuck off to the no-man's land called Mongolia? Take the donkey with you.

I prefer our ancient and world famous Arabian horses that helped built 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have seen but indeed it seems that a camel is more worthy than a illiterate Mongol like you.

Just know one thing. Nobody insults the second biggest ethnic group in the world like that for no reason while I am around. So you asked for it and got it.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @Awadd @burning_phoneix @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @Hazzy997 @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps etc.

Last edited:

Why do you call people by their race ?

We can start making those comparisons but I don't want to embarrass you further. You will just cry. Anyone with a slight degree of historical knowledge would know what I am referring to.

Why don't you phuck off to the no-man's land called Mongolia? Take the donkey with you.

I prefer our ancient and world famous Arabian horses that helped built 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have seen but indeed it seems that a camel is more worthy than a illiterate Mongol like you.

Just know one thing. Nobody insults the second biggest ethnic group in the world like that for no reason while I am around. So you asked for it and got it.

@xenon54 @Sinan

Another confirmation that this bedouin is a racist

Last edited:
Why do you call people by their race ?

@xenon54 @Sinan

Another confirmation that this bedouin is a racist

Here comes the Gypsy/Mongol.

Because he started the insulting and called Arabs dumb and wrote "Arap" to provoke. Nobody should troll our section with that kind of behavior without expecting to get countered.

Here comes the Gypsy/Mongol.

Because he started the insulting and called Arabs dumb and wrote "Arap" to provoke. Nobody should troll our section with that kind of behavior without expecting to get countered.

lol, even if i’m a Mongol why would you call me that, we don’t call the black people here niggers either.

'Arap' is the Turkish word for Arab.

Quit the racism and shut the **** up.

lol, even if i’m a Mongol why would you call me that, we don’t call the black people here niggers either.

'Arap' is the Turkish word for Arab.

Quit the racism and shut the **** up.

Ok. Tell your fellow Mongol to shut up first then there will be no problem since he started the racism and insults in our section for NO REASON whatsoever.

Last edited:
wrote "Arap" to provoke.

arap - Tureng - Turkish English Dictionary

The word Mongol is not a degrading word for us.It's like calling a Korean "Japanese".

Adsız.jpg

Back
Top Bottom