Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reham Khan book page 221, on bollywood heroine affair with Imran Khan

"The sexy bombshell of the 70s had described the interaction with our mutual friend rather disparagingly (in her filmy words) as, “Naam baray aur darshan chotay” (the hype was bigger than the rather small package on offer)”. Perhaps that was the root of the insecurity complex Imran had. I suppose many women are misled by the utter myth of big handsand feet suggesting a bigger package elsewhere too."

:omghaha: this women is crazy

Reham Khan book page 221, on bollywood heroine affair with Imran Khan

"The sexy bombshell of the 70s had described the interaction with our mutual friend rather disparagingly (in her filmy words) as, “Naam baray aur darshan chotay” (the hype was bigger than the rather small package on offer)”. Perhaps that was the root of the insecurity complex Imran had. I suppose many women are misled by the utter myth of big handsand feet suggesting a bigger package elsewhere too."

:omghaha: this women is crazy
Idiot it's a fake book published under a fake publishing house.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster please delete this filth

well obviously no one knows if its true or not, the content of the book, a lot seems to doesn't make sense, like IK takng heroine, heroine user cant possible perform leadership role like IK's, but the Andaleeb Abbas comment was really over the board, surely IK would have a better choice

Reham book page 273.

"From his confessions to me, it was clear that Imran was not the sort to say no to any opportunity. He once recounted in detail one such story. Apparently, one night he had spotted an absolutely beautiful woman. He had never seen anyone so stunning. They got down to the business, only for Imran to find that the encounter was not with a woman. I asked him what he did next and he simply replied, “It was too late to stop”.

I put this as a hypothetical story to my male friends. Their responses were dramatically different. One said, “I would have run a mile,” while the other said, “I am not blind”. The most common response was, “Well, if you are a hetero male, nothing could possibly happen.”

:omghaha:

Reham book page 273.

"From his confessions to me, it was clear that Imran was not the sort to say no to any opportunity. He once recounted in detail one such story. Apparently, one night he had spotted an absolutely beautiful woman. He had never seen anyone so stunning. They got down to the business, only for Imran to find that the encounter was not with a woman. I asked him what he did next and he simply replied, “It was too late to stop”.

I put this as a hypothetical story to my male friends. Their responses were dramatically different. One said, “I would have run a mile,” while the other said, “I am not blind”. The most common response was, “Well, if you are a hetero male, nothing could possibly happen.”

She badly under Imran spell .... she need to see psychiatrist .... and very urgent. Time for her to get over this relationship. Her life is still connected with 1 year relationship and it seems she is regretful for the mistakes she made during that time.
She launch the book before election as usual , but no one is interested in these stories anymore, her book has more emphasis on sex, drug and rocknRoll.

This song for Reham Ramzan

Last edited:
Reham book page 273.

Are you going to create a thread for each page of this nonsense book?

Are you going to create a thread for each page of this nonsense book?

"A few months later, in the summer of 2016, a new male acquaintance asked if he could speak to me as he was quite disturbed. He clearly sounded very angry and emotional. I was friends with his older sister and we had a respectful distance between us, so he couldn’t come out clearly with the story he had just heard. With great difficulty and pain in his voice, he said, “I had no idea how much you have suffered at the hands of this person. It’s so cruel for you to have gone through thisawful marriage”.

It turned out that he had been told by a PTI leader from Punjab how the Chairman of PTI had disappeared with the transgender dancer at an event he had been invited to. The PTI leader knew I was friends with this family, so called them and said, “We can’t follow him anymore. This chap has been misleading all of us. Now that we know his true nature we feel even sorrier for his ex-wife. After she visited us, we were convinced that she was the best thing that happened to him”. It is strange that so many of the compliments I’ve received in my life have come packaged with such negativity"

"A few months later, in the summer of 2016, a new male acquaintance asked if he could speak to me as he was quite disturbed. He clearly sounded very angry and emotional. I was friends with his older sister and we had a respectful distance between us, so he couldn’t come out clearly with the story he had just heard. With great difficulty and pain in his voice, he said, “I had no idea how much you have suffered at the hands of this person. It’s so cruel for you to have gone through thisawful marriage”.

It turned out that he had been told by a PTI leader from Punjab how the Chairman of PTI had disappeared with the transgender dancer at an event he had been invited to. The PTI leader knew I was friends with this family, so called them and said, “We can’t follow him anymore. This chap has been misleading all of us. Now that we know his true nature we feel even sorrier for his ex-wife. After she visited us, we were convinced that she was the best thing that happened to him”. It is strange that so many of the compliments I’ve received in my life have come packaged with such negativity"

enjoy the book, it is actually aimed at people with your kinda mentality.

I have lived in the West long enough to know that such so called books or articles are mere propaganda. To me it is very clear that this woman has been, and continue to exist on someones payroll to put maximum mud on Imran's face. It appears that some foreign powers do not want this man to come to power. Even bigger problem I see are the large number of illiterate, unaware, easily manipulated people in Pakistan, who just do not have the ability to see what is right and what is wrong. They would still vote for corrupts like Nawaz simply due to his propaganda and specifically his propaganda on ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom