What's new

Reham is literally foaming at her mouth...Sir Mastan Khan was right

anything on Boris ?
One-Liners, huh.

I always wondered how you actually got to 38k posts in less than two years...

Getting back on Boris Johnson... Why would anyone here care to comment on him? The only reason why Mr. Johnson is even brought up is because Ms. Khan found an uncanny resemblance to her Ex.

So if tomorrow, her cellphone breaks down, she'll end up cursing Samsung & comparing their products with the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Look, I get it. She's hot for her age. Maybe you're one of those guys who likes older women :azn:...that is...well...if you're...:what:..., you get the picture.

One-Liners, huh.

Getting back on Boris Johnson... Why would anyone here care to comment on him? The only reason why Mr. Johnson is even brought up is because Ms. Khan found an uncanny resemblance to her Ex.

So if tomorrow, her cellphone breaks down, she'll end up cursing Samsung & comparing their products with the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Look, I get it. She's hot for her age. Maybe you're one of those guys who likes older women :azn:...that is...well...if you're...:what:..., you get the picture.
The amount of time retired sahab spends on here it seems he might be retired in more ways than one, if you know what I mean :partay:

One-Liners, huh.

What could i possibly reply to that post? Should i have joined in the mob or stood against it? it would end in a same manner. I tried diverting the discussion to the politics of it and now have to deal with this post of yours.

So i try again.

What does Boris as UK PM bring to Pakistan? Specially After FM Qureshi had announced before UK wants to send her illegals to us along with Hardcore criminals we cannot hang.

If this is true then England will soon be begging at IMF doors too.

But she's right about a lot of things. Women who got close to IK have always been the victims and disregarded as "whores" even though IK was very fond of those whores when he was enjoying them.

This whore was Madr e Milat do you remember? When IK was enjoying her, she was our mother. When he got fed up, suddenly she became all that is wrong with the world.

I have read her book and i believe her. She's not an angel but she got used by IK and then thrown away like trash. Just look at past life of IK and current lies and it all fits together especially since IK hasn't denied a single of her allegations or filed any defamation suit.
Not my mother, only yours,
100%.

Not my mother, only yours,
100%.

If you lived in Pakistan then she was your mother according to PTI since she was the mother of whole nation when she was married to Imran Khan.

If you lived in Pakistan then she was your mother according to PTI since she was the mother of whole nation when she was married to Imran Khan.

Well that sort of thinking is emblematic of ignorants, who possess more emotions than monkeys. This whole idea coined as "Mother of the Nation," or "Father of the Nation," signifies how people truly have forgotten Islam and reverted to their pagan ways.

I am a Muslim, FIRST & FOREMOST. By this virtue, I am a Pakistani and a Pukhtun. My parents are the ones Allah blessed me with, no one else. My allegiance is to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, the ONE GOD, the only and absolute Power and by that virtue, an Ummi of Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

To keep in the news .. she was IK's wife but seems like she is still stuck in past , in 3 months of marriage looks like she knows more about IK than his own mother . She is fake and fraud person, and Allah ki Lanat hoti hai esi Aurton pe .
Indian news used to make fun of her degree scandal, now they would probably willing to say she have PhD

Back
Top Bottom