What's new

Reham is literally foaming at her mouth...Sir Mastan Khan was right

Cultural practice of blaming women or making them into evil witches continues on PDF

You really cannot make this stuff up!

Calling someone who went through post partition migration as an immigrant. Come on missy, you could have come up with something better.

Cultural practice of blaming women or making them into evil witches continues on PDF
I'm a bit surprised coming from a member who has over 38K posts to his name. I'm even more surprised that, that individual resides in the West where equality amongst genders is part of the norm.

Just because Ms. Khan is a female, we/society supposed to take it easy on her?

May I remind you that she is the one who opened the Pandora's Box. This is all her (own) doing. Going on various TV Media, writing books just to de-rail her ex-husbands Political Career - Unsuccessfully.

When people talk against IK, N. Sharif, Bilawal Zardari - that's okay. But heaven forbid if anyone raises a point towards a characterless female, you accuse PDF Members of labelling them as 'Evil Witches'.

I would've paid anything just to see her reactions to IK @ Capitol Arena, The White House, House of Reps...

I'm a bit surprised coming from a member who has over 38K posts to his name. I'm even more surprised that, that individual resides in the West where equality amongst genders is part of the norm.

Just because Ms. Khan is a female, we/society supposed to take it easy on her?

May I remind you that she is the one who opened the Pandora's Box. This is all her (own) doing. Going on various TV Media, writing books just to de-rail her ex-husbands Political Career - Unsuccessfully.

When people talk against IK, N. Sharif, Bilawal Zardari - that's okay. But heaven forbid if anyone raises a point towards a characterless female, you accuse PDF Members of labelling them as 'Evil Witches'.

I would've paid anything just to see her reactions to IK @ Capitol Arena, The White House, House of Reps...

If this is true then England will soon be begging at IMF doors too.

But she's right about a lot of things. Women who got close to IK have always been the victims and disregarded as "whores" even though IK was very fond of those whores when he was enjoying them.

This whore was Madr e Milat do you remember? When IK was enjoying her, she was our mother. When he got fed up, suddenly she became all that is wrong with the world.

I have read her book and i believe her. She's not an angel but she got used by IK and then thrown away like trash. Just look at past life of IK and current lies and it all fits together especially since IK hasn't denied a single of her allegations or filed any defamation suit.

This whore was Madr e Milat do you remember? When IK was enjoying her, she was our mother. When he got fed up, suddenly she became all that is wrong with the world.

I have read her book and i believe her. She's not an angel but she got used by IK and then thrown away like trash. Just look at past life of IK and current lies and it all fits together especially since IK hasn't denied a single of her allegations or filed any defamation suit.

Divorces have shaped South Asia historically.

Holy Matrimony is a burden for any fair human being. It is truly a leap of faith.

Dirty Hindus. Got checkmated when Imran Khan stepped into the White House.

As for the bitch LOL Fume all day long.

Last edited:
Boris Johnson is the new PM and so the IK. Both PMs have good relations and only Indians and their stooges are now at play to run such kind of malicious propaganda in an attempt to vent their frustration while seeing some good progress in Pakistan UK relations in near future.

However, speaking of that lady; she was a fine job by someone to have an insider and influence but that part was exposed and she became a misfit. Unfortunate her that couldn't survive or succeed much except that she had the label of being ex of IK so can convince few readers. I don't know but can hope that whosoever introduced her, was the actual mole or a fool that didn't see it coming or even, she wasn't aware being utilized by the handler hence, grieving like this which still serves the intended purpose.

All her rants aside, how did she manage to equate IK with Trump and Boris when it comes to the question of immigration? For crying out loud, IK wants to give Afghans and Bengali immigrates Pakistani nationality, against the wishes of majority of Pakistanis!!

PDF has nicknames for every person who is political.
Why should she get a pass?
Because she's a woman?
That's sexist of you to say that we don't treat her equally.

Back
Top Bottom