What's new

Reham is literally foaming at her mouth...Sir Mastan Khan was right

PDF has nicknames for every person who is political.
Why should she get a pass?
Because she's a woman?
That's sexist of you to say that we don't treat her equally.

Why should she be objectively discussed Rusty Feminist?

I'm actually a humanist
I genuinely believe men and women are equal.

Unlike religious right and feminist who have their own agendas.

How would you explain the hate she gets?

Easy, she's a liar who wants attention.
Gender has nothing to do with it.

Tarek fatha is the same.
He's a fat toad who lies and wants attention.

Will you call me a misanderist for what I said about tarek?

Tarik Fateh is a traitor.

Reham is just Ex Wife of the PM.

Dont make a Monika out of her with unwarranted urge to react to sillyness

Tarik Fateh is a traitor.

Reham is just Ex Wife of the PM.

Dont make a Monika out of her with unwarranted urge to react to sillyness

Just semantics.

She wrote a book of lies at the behest of PMLN.
the same party that was destroying Pakistan.

At least Tarek never tried to break up Pakistan by trying to manipulate the elections.

Again troll sahib, we can go into the weeds but the fact that Rehan is a woman should not protect her from her actions.
That would truly be misogynistic.

How would you explain the hate she gets?
Seriously...

As if my points weren't clear enough earlier.

Since her divorce ALL she's done is do anything and everything possible to stay relevant by talking about her ex-husband. Have you read the trash she's written and nothing to back it up.

Even the Opposition don't humor her and they themselves have misfits of their own. The only ones that do talk to her are the Indian media, and I get the feeling that they too have started to distance themselves as she has no real material - since she's used up everything she could muster.

Precisely what was she expecting to receive from a Nation that supports IK? Well wishes.

And just because there's a large number of male members on PDF, doesn't mean that the female population think highly of her.

So you can advocate all you want for her. Quite frankly speaking that's your prerogative. As is going to rallies with your buddies from N-League.

No one here gives a sh!t.

Sad reading this tripe...raham khan truly is a shameless person who now through sheer desperation is begging Indian media to publish her lies

aurat ko dekh ker bary bary logoon ka aqal kam kerna band ker deta hai imran khan ko saza mil rahi hai apny kiyee ki

aurat ko dekh ker bary bary logoon ka aqal kam kerna band ker deta hai imran khan ko saza mil rahi hai apny kiyee ki
Khuda kay wastay - aap tou uusay ziyada dair tak na dekhna...

Aap ke sakht zaroorat hai PDF ko.

Wasn’t this miss bbc weather expecting to get a big important post in PTI of Imran Khan ?

And then came divorce because got nothing in PTI, and after started to tell how IK was bad ?

I could be wrong because I didn’t followed the whole Weather Saga between RK and IK.

If this is true then England will soon be begging at IMF doors too.

But she's right about a lot of things. Women who got close to IK have always been the victims and disregarded as "whores" even though IK was very fond of those whores when he was enjoying them.

This whore was Madr e Milat do you remember? When IK was enjoying her, she was our mother. When he got fed up, suddenly she became all that is wrong with the world.

I have read her book and i believe her. She's not an angel but she got used by IK and then thrown away like trash. Just look at past life of IK and current lies and it all fits together especially since IK hasn't denied a single of her allegations or filed any defamation suit.

I suggest you read the book again and again until you get some sense or you grow old and grey wandering why you even bothered to read her book.

Back
Top Bottom