What's new

These are parts of Reham Khan book , watch and decide

34480252_1026426270857579_7380498941344743424_n.jpg

This is so wrong. I hate IK/PTI but even I think is aurat nay hadh cross kardi hai. What a f'in psycho!! :ph34r:

But kudos to Abbasi for being neutral in the show.

I suspect that hamza abbasi has been used. These aren't the contents of the book and once the real one is published, it will bring shocks to PTI.

Pmln is not an inexperienced party that would have financed such a book with graphic details of some of our heroes like Wasim Akram. This book was bound to bring same disrepute to Reham and her financiers even if it would have been published right before elections.

So guys, I am sure it is not the same book that will hit the markets soon.

Now the question, why she is not denying? My counter question is that is she required to deny? Her denial will come in the form of a different book and then she will start filing defamation lawsuits against bholay bhalay masoom ptians.

Remember guys.. She has the blackberry of Imran khan and we don't know what's in that phone that will become part of the real book, which may end the career of IK.

Anyway, if she brings anything against IK backed by the credible evidences obtained from his phone, I will be the one to say goodbye to PTI and Pakistani politics.

Last edited:
I suspect that hamza abbasi has been used. These aren't the contents of the book and once the real one is published, it will bring shocks to PTI.

Pmln is not an inexperienced party that would have financed such a book with graphic details of some of our heroes like Wasim Akram. This book was bound to bring same disrepute to Reham and her financiers even if it would have been published right before elections.

Now the question, why she is not denying? My counter question is that is she required to deny? Her denial will come in the form of a different book and then she will start filing defamation lawsuits against bholay bhalay masoom ptians.

Remember guys.. She has the blackberry of Imran khan and we don't know what's in that phone that will become part of the real book, which may end the career of IK.

Anyway, if she brings anything against IK backed by the credible evidences obtained from his phone, I will be the one to say goodbye to PTI and Pakistani politics.
I agree if we look at leaked contents of this book then they appear so childish that only fool will sponsor such poor drams. Its more like stories of sex affairs then anything else

Don't worry yaar. This book is not a concern for IK at all and cannot harm IK in anyway.

This "pre-emptive strike" by PTI is all what was required and the legal notice served to her in Britain has already blocked the publication of this book from UK.
Now, if she goes to another country to get the book published; then any reputable publisher would like to know if there is any shadow legal threat hanging on this book.

As far as Reham Khan serving notices to people in PTI is concerned, she will need to come to Pakistan for the legal proceedings. She has now made enough enemies that she would not want to travel to Pakistan for a few years at least.

IK's blackberry is not an issue at all.

In my view this book issue has actually benefited IK enormously. People have become more sympathetic for him rather than the other way round.

I agree if we look at leaked contents of this book then they appear so childish that only fool will sponsor such poor drams. Its more like stories of sex affairs then anything else
Leaked contents aren't against PTI or Imran khan. These are against Reham herself. She wouldn't survive the defamation penalties if it is the same book that she has written.

Leaked contents aren't against PTI or Imran khan. These are against Reham herself. She wouldn't survive the defamation penalties if it is the same book that she has written.
actually i am talking about her statement that Imran having sexual relationship with Abaasi and muraad saeed because they are handsome lol I mean even strong critic of Ik will not buy such non sense but since contents was leaked before book was published and Abaasi gave her opportunity to watch the reaction of media and public about it so now its easy to do editing job :D

Don't worry yaar. This book is not a concern for IK at all and cannot harm IK in anyway.

This "pre-emptive strike" by PTI is all what was required and the legal notice served to her in Britain has already blocked the publication of this book from UK.
Now, if she goes to another country to get the book published; then any reputable publisher would like to know if there is any shadow legal threat hanging on this book.

As far as Reham Khan serving notices to people in PTI is concerned, she will need to come to Pakistan for the legal proceedings. She has now made enough enemies that she would not want to travel to Pakistan for a few years at least.

IK's blackberry is not an issue at all.

In my view this book issue has actually benefited IK enormously. People have become more sympathetic for him rather than the other way round.
Defamation notices aren't the reason for her not finding a publisher in UK. In fact, three defamation notices have no legal value before the publication of the book.

The reason I am saying that it is not the same book is that it has benefited Ik as you have rightly pointed out. No sane person will write such a filth that would be harmful for him /herself in both shorter and longer term.

Once the real book is published (if there is one), she will not need to worry about her enemies in Pakistan.

gave her opportunity to watch the reaction of media and public about it so now its easy to do editing job :D
Actually he is saying that 70% of the book consists such filth. I mean come on!

Actually he is saying that 70% of the book consists such filth. I mean come on!
Its not his fault..This all revealing book gave him opportunity to be in limelight otherwise i dont see any senior people from PTI taking this shit seriously or even commenting on it but tweets of Abaasi getting viral everywhere and look how many talk shows he is attending since start of this controversy and he actually gave favour to reham by cretaing uncessary hype about this book which would be in dustbin otherwise but now everyone is curious what will be there in it once released ..nice games but well thats my assessment

This might back fire , if the real book and manuscript given to Abassi was different , in a way then he has spread false news prior to book being actually out

Personally speaking I don't real the book and I don't have time

Need elections to take place and form to be fixed
Reham is fat now anyways

people in Pakistan would have not even noticed or care about it if media did not create hype about it

The hype was bound to happen whenever the book was to be published. N- League would have created a media storm. There was no way this shit storm could have been avoided. Atleast now PTI has executed a pre emptive strike which has two advantages

1) By election time , our gossip loving nation, would have moved on to a better masala and this issue, whether the book is published before elections or not, would become a non issuse.

2) If reham decides to edit it, it will definitely delay the book.

Yes, filth has been thrown, and there was no way to avoid it. Its better to pace the innings at your own pace rather playing defense in the last week leading to elections

The hype was bound to happen whenever the book was to be published. N- League would have created a media storm. There was no way this shit storm could have been avoided. Atleast now PTI has executed a pre emptive strike which has two advantages

1) By election time , our gossip loving nation, would have moved on to a better masala and this issue, whether the book is published before elections or not, would become a non issuse.

2) If reham decides to edit it, it will definitely delay the book.

Yes, filth has been thrown, and there was no way to avoid it. Its better to pace the innings at your own pace rather playing defense in the last week leading to elections
In a t20 match a slower ball can do wonders occasionally

I don't think PTI backers are that stupid to do preemptive strike without any credible sources. Even if she does some edits now - this will be known to everyone and by that time, damage has been done against her.

Back
Top Bottom