What's new

Reham Khan served defamation notices by ex-husband, 11 others

But julie have some facts and secrets of I.K aka play boy and that is why why whole Pitians suffering from loose motions even before the book launch......:lol:

Why don't we talk about nawaz sharif and showbaaz's personal life. Both have a history of wife snatching.

Didnt Nawaz ask a mediocre looking american journalist not too long ago if she could be his "friend"?

Whether some one beleive it out, sources have said, what ever said in Reham Khan new book has truth, and its credible, so all these crying defamation notices to reham khan also know, the book spoke truth and honest opinion, the only matter is it should be hidden and not told.
Did you read what the notice was about?

The notice, mailed to Reham in UK, demands a detailed answer from her within 14 days and will be dismissed if she removes the “malicious content” besides stating her sources.

She is answerable for her actions or do you think she is some goddess coz she has the skills of NS to bring bad rapo to Pakistan and Pakistanis?? :pop:

Reham Khan shouldn't be cashing out her marriage with Imran Khan. We all can agree on that but we should also refrain from using cheap comments against her. Respect a lady and let the course of justice take its path and we will see the result.
Tabdli andar say ajay to bahir bhi nazar ai gi
Respect is earned and is not a free commodity! If you are going to malign people without mentioning sources "as what the notice demands" then you ARE questionable!

Without sources it is a gossip and her book is no better than a gossip venting tabloid!

Reham Khan shouldn't be cashing out her marriage with Imran Khan. We all can agree on that but we should also refrain from using cheap comments against her. Respect a lady and let the course of justice take its path and we will see the result.
Tabdli andar say ajay to bahir bhi nazar ai gi

What about her cheap words on PTI women?
She literally accuses them of running a harem from IK. I am sorry, but I can't respect a woman who says that about other women.

Back
Top Bottom