What's new

Imran Khan tried to sexually harass me, alleges Reham Khan

Hope her book is releasing in India. Will surely buy.

Imagine you claim that someone sexually harasses you, yet you marry them a few months later. then they divorce you and you still ask them to take you back. this whole time she was a victim of sexual assault yet married, divorces and wanted to re marry the same man.

whores will be whores .....

So all these contents were edit by her son …. he edit and correct his mom sexual contacts in her book ……………. wtf ….

why ik sexually harassed her when he was allowed to do sex with her in legal way

He harassed me that is why I married him

Yeh kaisi harassment hai BC??

Pal Mae tola, Pal mae Masha waali harassment ? She might not be in that timeframe when women are turned off perhaps ? and when she was, she accepted his proposal ?

People who idolize IK like him this way... more scandals and he'll be more popular among his followers.
Good guy will never be popular, we all know it from school and college times!

I mean the timing of all this nonsense says everything. She had to bottle everyting up till a month or two before the election. No agenda here of course. Just a poor woman telling about her ordeal at the hands of terrible Mr Khan (who also was stupid enough to marry her in the first place).

First of all if she was harassed what steps she took to avoid such future actions
Let's not get personal but if a journalist not to mention who used to work with BBC comes with the defence of harassment by marrying the same guy. Then hats off.
I dare reham to publish this book in England and let see the strength of Goldstein family lawyers brigade.
Manshera is a beautiful place but safdar and reham have really dented the credibility of that place.
Sorry manshera Walo I know there are good people there in majority but these items should be banned from entering ur city

She is trying to earn book money as well as Noon money with her lies.

Back
Top Bottom