What's new

Imran Khan tried to sexually harass me, alleges Reham Khan

Reham needs to earn money to fund her lavish lifestyle and Noon League
has gave her alot of money to write this book.

I think PTI should invite Kim Barker to Pakistan and also open up Showbaz,
Hamza and Maryams affairs.

I am fed up with topics about Reham khan. We have no other topic left now ? We giving her unnecessary attention by opening dozen topics about her and discussing her again and again

make one sticky topic if you all consider him such important person to discuss daily

I am fed up with topics about Reham khan. We have no other topic left now ? We giving her unnecessary attention by opening dozen topics about her and discussing her again and again

make one sticky topic if you all consider him such important person to discuss daily
HIM o_O ?
Aik teer do shikaar.... yaani reham has a d*** and Imran Khan is g*y.... Tauba Tauba..... what are you trying to imply:cheesy::cheesy:

Bhai Next episode after Ramadan plzzz
Is she writer for badly rated stories on literotica?

Angry that the pmln pawn got exposed :D?

Hope her book is releasing in India. Will surely buy.
India is the place where it is most likely to be published as all other markets will rip her to shreds over defamation charges particularly the countries of which she is a national (UK and Pakistan)

HIM o_O ?
Aik teer do shikaar.... yaani reham has a d*** and Imran Khan is g*y.... Tauba Tauba..... what are you trying to imply:cheesy::cheesy:
Tesro duniya key logon ko bhi tamam hakok hasil hein

Angry that the pmln pawn got exposed :D?
Yes very angry and sad. Cannot sleep at night lol

You seem enjoying gay stories of Imran in last ashra of rozaa. I am jus thinking that reham and her rubbish dont worth time and debate

unfortunately RK declares IK , Muraad saeed and Hamza Abbasi as gays.
Unfortunately no one, including ptwaris (exclude Maryam Media Cell paid social media activists) is believing this statement. Lol

oh man ..i was very angry when IK divorced this cute prostitute ....now i understand how well IK decision was..This bitch spent 12 years with her ex husband and divorce, later she was sex slave of many english and indian duds for more then 10 years .. she never wrote book or bark about her past 22 years of gutter life and now she wrote about her 7 month marital life with IK ..clearly she want to defame IK WITH THE HELP OF LOHARS ..this Gulla lai version 2 will also failed

DfE_6XPX4AA_Tnu.jpg

That's what many PMLN scum are saying on media too now.

First you post heavily in these threads in favour of Reham, now you want are dictating to stop.

What a flipping hypocrite you are!

Back
Top Bottom