What's new

Imran Khan tried to sexually harass me, alleges Reham Khan

and gays too ;)

Wooooo... why don't you help PTI with your piece of information?
PTI wont need any help.. they are not like noora and there shitty voters

That's what many PMLN scum are saying on media too now.

First you post heavily in these threads in favour of Reham, now you want are dictating to stop.

What a flipping hypocrite you are!
Why you are such assshole? I don't remember where I posted in favour of contents of Reham Khan because I always described them rubbish and childish which no one will take seriously except potizz like you. Its not my fault if you idiot are good in finding negativity in positive posts. I don't give a fack what you moron think so get lost

raham can go to any extent. why she married him when IK told him that he fuc*s hard? in her book she will tell about all the positions in which they had sex.

I have great respect for women folk in all the roles ALLAH PAK has blessed her with, but such women are a real disgrace to the most beautiful and respectful creation of the almighty. shame on her, how could someone go so low for punitive material benefits.

I have great respect for women folk in all the roles ALLAH PAK has blessed her with, but such women are a real disgrace to the most beautiful and respectful creation of the almighty. shame on her, how could someone go so low for punitive material benefits.

Welcome to the real world, hero ;)

:pakistan:

مے اسی لیے چھوٹے لوگوں کے منہ نہیں لگتا

mamnoon-hussain2.jpg

there are different types of prostitution..
She is political one.
Imran khan was honey trapped..
Old school tool in spymasters book.
I guess his weakness was cashed by reham.
Zahrely dood seh zahrela makkan he ban sakta hy
Nidoo milk seh .mard aur mardanighi nien aty
2number ke medicine seh 1 numer ka virus aur bartha hy..

Kuch cheezain ulta latkanien seh seedi nazar ati hain

Back
Top Bottom