What's new

Reham Khan book discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you changing sides now? Stick with PTI to the end irrespective of IK doings.

Changing sides? why would i change sides? just because you believe in this book doesn't mean its true.

@Kabira you are talking about this Kusra lol

hqdefault.jpg

I have lived in the West long enough to know that such so called books or articles are mere propaganda. To me it is very clear that this woman has been, and continue to exist on someones payroll to put maximum mud on Imran's face. It appears that some foreign powers do not want this man to come to power. Even bigger problem I see are the large number of illiterate, unaware, easily manipulated people in Pakistan, who just do not have the ability to see what is right and what is wrong. They would still vote for corrupts like Nawaz simply due to his propaganda and specifically his propaganda on ethnicity.
I thought PTI was talking about sending defamation notice to Reham khan

Reham Khan book page 221, on bollywood heroine affair with Imran Khan

"The sexy bombshell of the 70s had described the interaction with our mutual friend rather disparagingly (in her filmy words) as, “Naam baray aur darshan chotay” (the hype was bigger than the rather small package on offer)”. Perhaps that was the root of the insecurity complex Imran had. I suppose many women are misled by the utter myth of big handsand feet suggesting a bigger package elsewhere too."

:omghaha: this women is crazy

and had no evidence what so ever except for her "good" word... Her book says he...

1. Likes men
2. Likes trannies
3. Is into bestiality
4. Is a crack head
5. Is a heroin addict
6. Is an rapist - or at least sexual assaults
7. Is crazy
8. Is unstable
9. Is the biggest liar
10. Is actually secretly corrupt
11.Is physically abusive
12. Has a small peepee

She threw evrything at him... ... And she still married him??? ... Lol... What a liar!

Last edited:
imran should sue for this attempt to blacken his clean image.
She is also entertaining Indian audience with her stories because she was there on India TV yesterday and I think looking at contents of this books you will have many Indians who will buy this book lol

from outward physical appearance she looks female .
Yaar tumara be dil a gaya uss par hahah.

from outward physical appearance she looks female .

Our khusras are more beautiful then our women. One other khusra Imran Khan liked was Rimal

Reham book page 274

"This rather breathless journalist told me that the film actress Resham had just called her and told her how the new transgender dancer Rimal was over the moon because she had just provided her services to the great Khan."

Rimal now is also seen in music videos, dramas etc Its easy mistake them for beautiful women. But in Pakistan there is a rule, if any women look too beautiful then he must be a khusra.

maxresdefault.jpg

Our khusras are more beautiful then our women. One other khusra Imran Khan liked was Rimal

Reham book page 274

"This rather breathless journalist told me that the film actress Resham had just called her and told her how the new transgender dancer Rimal was over the moon because she had just provided her services to the great Khan."

Rimal now is also seen in music videos, dramas etc Its easy mistake them for beautiful women. But in Pakistan there is a rule, if any women look too beautiful then he must be a khusra.

maxresdefault.jpg

very strange .

Your denial of IK encounter with beautiful khusra mean that you don't approve his sexual freedom. Making out with khusras is favourite time pass of Pakistanis.

Lol favourite pass time of Pakistanis? looks like the shock of seeing Nawaz and Maryam in jail has affected you deeply.

As for IK encounters with Khusras, do you have any proof except the mumbling of a woman scorned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom