What's new

Imran Khan's Illegitimate Indian Kids.....

ye to mujhy forst day se imran khan ka bacha lagta tha
lalu-prasad-yadav-759.jpg

Is that the winner of the most ugliest creature on the planet award 2018?

ye to mujhy forst day se imran khan ka bacha lagta tha
lalu-prasad-yadav-759.jpg

Is that the winner of the most ugliest creature on the planet award 2018?

Hanif Abbasi, s investment destroyed sadly he will see her fall after he goes to jaill :-(
Nikki Ami disappointed you :lol:
remember when he married her and I posted video you defended her.....

Hanif Abbasi, s investment destroyed sadly he will see her fall after he goes to jaill :-(

Actually i was expecting 'some' serious allegations against IK but the extreme level sh*t which she wrote in her book has really put serious questions against her own credibly now. Even if there is some truth to her writes up, here and there, it will be ridiculed as false. Seriously, the book was supposed to be a bombshell revelations before the elections, but it has back fired miserably. It hasn't attracted any attention in media and in a longer run, Reham Khan will have to face repercussions especially if PTI comes into power. I ain't seeing her coming to Pakistan anymore. She will be redundant after July 25.

So Zeenat Aman is the one who thought Size of hands and feet don't necessarily reflect other parts of human anatomy and with tongue-in-cheek Reham seems to agree.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Do not criticize others if you have similar weaknesses yourself

Simple has that

You lie Dow with dogs, you get up with fleas. In Imran Khan's case quite literally. Why marry a third rate kanjari like this in the first place? Now you have to deal with her self published tabloid BS.

@Zibago ko kuch na kaho, yeh insaan pehle hi besharam hai iski n-league butt batadari ke kartuto ki waja se. Lol

You sleep with dogs, you get fleas. In Imran Khan's case quite literally. Why marry a third rate kanjari like this in the first place? Now you have to deal with her self published tabloid BS.

Same kanjri used to be ami of all of PDF potis back in 2014. Koi sharam karo

Actually i was expecting 'some' serious allegations against IK but the extreme level sh*t which she wrote in her book has really put serious questions against her own credibly now. Even if there is some truth to her writes up, here and there, it will be ridiculed as false. Seriously, the book was supposed to be a bombshell revelations before the elections, but it has back fired miserably. It hasn't attracted any attention in media and in a longer run, Reham Khan will have to face repercussions especially if PTI comes into power. I ain't seeing her coming to Pakistan anymore. She will be redundant after July 25.

Its not all lies. Ada sach and ada jhoot. Like her ancestor was in Khalid bin walid army lmao

Look more of Imran Khan's illegitimate children...

@Zibago ko kuch na kaho, yeh insaan pehle hi besharam hai iski n-league butt batadari ke kartuto ki waja se. Lol

Same kanjri used to be ami of all of PDF potis back in 2014. Koi sharam karo

Its not all lies. Ada sach and ada jhoot. Like her ancestor was in Khalid bin walid army lmao

She might have been called ami by those who have none of thier own. Not me - find a single post.
Mind you it could be worse, those idiots who call her ami could be calling thieves and murderers Abu.

Back
Top Bottom