What's new

Imran Khan's Illegitimate Indian Kids.....

lol the book was shit, i didnt read it though but i know its shit.

Imran Khan Hindu najaiz aulaad:

imran-khan.jpg

khan_aamir.jpg

Shah-Rukh-Khan-2.jpg

Salman-Khan_26.jpg

Saif-Ali-Khan-2.jpg

?????
Nana%2BPatekar%2Bprofile%2Bfamily%252C%2Bbiodata%252C%2Bwiki%2BAge%252C%2BAffairs%252C%2BWife%252C%2BHeight%252C%2BWeight%252C%2BBiography%252C%2BMovies%2Bgo%2Bprofile1.jpg

1521405663.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

She was planted by people close Imran Khan. Imran Khan has find the mole and remove him.

Hanif Abbasi, s investment destroyed sadly he will see her fall after he goes to jaill :-(
Hanif Abbasi ki baji reaction .. Reham Khan .. Nifa got agitated when anchor address her as Nifa sister. ..

Reham chose a wrong carrier path, she could have made a killing, writing for p0rn0 industry. Her diabolically dirty mind, is Satan's pride, even he might say "Kia baysharum cheez thakleeq kurdi hay may nay" :o:. No woman with a shred of honour would ever associate here self with such filth, iregardless of facts or fiction
For IK, he desrves for what is happening to him, every one warned him to stay clear of this trash, but he didn't budge.

women are really powerful creatures. I've had one destroy my life and I didn't even get to marry her or screw her or even date her.

People talk about how in the Muslim world men are exploiting women - which has some truth to it, but a lot of times its the woman that totally exploits and destroys a man.

Back
Top Bottom