What's new

Reham Khan book published online

Raham Khan and Sanjay Kathuria.

DTCBTj_W0AAfXIp.jpg

So now i really hope what ever is being shared here, on whatsapp or 'leaked' so far, should be mentioned in the book word by word. Hamza ali Abbasi claims were right than, which I earlier doubted it. She is done.
Published by SK Publishing Limited, Great Britain

yeah sure bring in Islam on this. lol
Why dont you guys keep Islam out of this?

What is then the difference between you and other parties who in your own opinion use Islam as a political tool?

Islam ko laogay to phir Sodomy is illegal in Pakistan among other things. 2 saal se Panama chal raha hai..... ye case agar Supreme Court gaya to phir dama dam mast qalandar hojaega...

Welcome to the Big league PTI

The biggest sleeper agent in Pakistan.

Chacha jee I am not bringing Islam into it. You can accuse IK of whatever you want. However, please do not slander other respectable women who are part of PTI. They have families, spouses and kids. This is a perfect strategy to keep educated and respectable women and families out of politics for good. Besides, its a major sin to slander a chaste women.

Anyway I am done talking here. You can choose to ignore it.

yeah sure bring in Islam on this. lol

What is then the difference between you and other parties who in your own opinion use Islam as a political tool?

Islam ko laogay to phir Sodomy is illegal in Pakistan among other things. 2 saal se Panama chal raha hai..... ye case agar Supreme Court gaya to phir dama dam mast qalandar hojaega...

The biggest sleeper agent in Pakistan.

Chacha jee I am not bringing Islam into it. You can accuse IK of whatever you want. However, please do not slander other respectable women who are part of PTI. They have families, spouses and kids. This is a perfect strategy to keep educated and respectable women and families out of politics for good. Besides, its a major sin to slander a chaste women.

Anyway I am done talking here. You can choose to ignore it.

So now i really hope what ever is being shared here, on whatsapp or 'leaked' so far, should be mentioned in the book word by word. Hamza ali Abbasi claims were right than, which I earlier doubted it. She is done.
Published by SK Publishing Limited, Great Britain

upload_2018-7-12_15-4-46.png

and according to companyhouse.gov.uk, this company has already been dissolved..

upload_2018-7-12_15-6-24.png

Zahir hai, fraud pe fraud tou hoga.. lolll

Chup kar.. tharki... meri marzi main kuchh bhi discuss karun.. free speech.. lolll

chanda shoona pappu pyaray dularay azeez raqeeb bhai

Kitaab pehle parh len phir faisla kijiyega. Ye ek purana tareeqa hai kay mamlaat samnay le ao kisi aurat kay zariye ajtak is mashray ne na aurat ki sunni hai or na sunega. yaani saanp bhi marjaega(baat public bhi hojaegi) or laathi(IK ki shuhrat) bhi nahi totegi.

Jis level ka choona lagaya jaraha hai uske raaz faash nahi kar sakta me laken behtar yahi kay aap parh len or khud soch len.
Yar Chapter number bata dou.....chapter name show nhn ho.raha :D

Back
Top Bottom