Reham Khan book published online

There is no smoke without fire. Allegations levelled against any leader be it Im the Dim, MNS, NaMo, DJT or anyone else are largely true. Whatever be the motivation or the own morals of the person levelling them.

YLH is a cross dressing femboy for Afghan warlords.

Now get your wretched azz out of the thread

Aya patwari publicity karne..

Don't Worry, His followers accepts IK being...i.e. Zani, Sharabi-Kababi, Charsi, Louti, Jawari etc. etc. as long as he is not corrupt directly:lol: (of course minusing ATMs around him)
Khawaja Asif understands IK very aptly.
Janab-e-Speaker....Aap inki Jaibain Check Karain...Abi bhi Khali Hongi.
Inkay Hath Apni Jaibion main Naheeen....Dosroon Ke jaibon main hain:omghaha:
Chalo kamazam awam ki jaibon mai to nahi hote phir bhi. Kese fog minded log ho tum patwarion.besharm

If that's really in the book (shared above) than she is a goner ..writing non sense like this just makes her credibly zero.

It's already. When she shared her pic with a beard. She's psycho.

There is no smoke without fire. Allegations levelled against any leader be it Im the Dim, MNS, NaMo, DJT or anyone else are largely true. Whatever be the motivation or the own morals of the person levelling them.

Courts are open time for all the parties to file defamation cases against her in both UK and Pakistan ;-)

Please do not share copies of this book written by a disgraced women which is full of accusations towards not only IK but other respectable women. While doing so, you are being a part of what we call in Islam as 'tuhmat' and it is a major major sin. You will not be forgiven by your Lord unless you seek forgiveness from whom you have slandered which is impossible in these times.

Fear your Lord for you will be asked about it!

Thank you.

now i need to know, can she be sued over online release ? character assassination with childish claims is clear recipe of disaster for her.
Of course she can be sued even if the book is published online..

Please do not share copies of this book written by a disgraced women which is full of accusations towards not only IK but other respectable women. While doing so, you are being a part of what we call in Islam as 'tuhmat' and it is a major major sin. You will not be forgiven by your Lord unless you seek forgiveness from whom you have slandered which is impossible in these times.

Fear your Lord for you will be asked about it!

Thank you.

yeah sure bring in Islam on this. lol

Of course she can be sued even if the book is published online..

So now i really hope what ever is being shared here, on whatsapp or 'leaked' so far, should be mentioned in the book word by word. Hamza ali Abbasi claims were right than, which I earlier doubted it. She is done.

Tharki chachay, if you want to read it and other books, I can provide them to you.. loll

Tharki...

Why dont you guys keep Islam out of this?

What is then the difference between you and other parties who in your own opinion use Islam as a political tool?

Islam ko laogay to phir Sodomy is illegal in Pakistan among other things. 2 saal se Panama chal raha hai..... ye case agar Supreme Court gaya to phir dama dam mast qalandar hojaega...

Welcome to the Big league PTI

Hamza ali Abbasi

The biggest sleeper agent in Pakistan.