‘Imran Khan could be poisoned in Attock jail’, Bushra Bibi tells Punjab govt

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1692373060748.png

• "My husband has been imprisoned in Attock jail without any justification."
  • Bushra Bibi demands B-class facilities for her husband in prison.
  • Says two assassination attempts were made on PTI chief in past.

Bushra Bibi, the wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan, has voiced concerns about her incarcerated husband's security and safety, saying he "can be poisoned" in Attock jail.

In a letter written to the Punjab home secretary, the former first lady said the court had directed authorities concerned to shift his husband to Adiala jail in Rawalpindi.

“My husband has been imprisoned in Attock jail without any justification. According to the law, my husband should be transferred to Adiala jail,” she added.

Former PM Khan was jailed earlier this month after the court sentenced him to three-year in prison in the Toshakhana case related to the sale of state gifts that he received as prime minister from foreign dignitaries during his 2018-22 tenure.

Consequently, he was also barred from politics for five years.

In the letter today, the ousted premier's wife demanded that the PTI chief be provided B-class facilities in the prison given his social and political status as he is an "Oxford graduate and former captain of the national cricket team".

She went on to say that such facilities are not available in Attock jail which her husband is entitled to.

Bushra further said two assassination attempts were made on Khan’s life in the past and the accused involved had not been arrested yet.

“His [Imran Khan] life is still in danger [and] there is a fear that my husband will be poisoned in Attock jail,” she stated in the letter.

She said being a former PM of the country, her husband should be allowed to eat home-cooked food at the prison.

Highlighting the jail manual, the former first lady said all facilities were to be provided to Khan within 48 hours but they had not been provided even after the passage of 12 days.

“According to the jail rules, my husband has the right to undergo a medical examination by a private doctor,” she said, demanding inquiry for not providing facilities to the PTI chief as per the jail manual.

Last week, the PTI Core Committee also expressed similar concerns that party chief Khan could suffer from "slow-poisoning" and demanded that arrangements should be made to instantly provide him home-made food and water, The News had reported.

The committee meeting strongly condemned the "inordinate delay" to allow the ex-premier to receive food and water from home even in the face of the possibility that he could suffer from slow poisoning in food.

Khan, 70, has been at the centre of political turmoil since he was ousted last year as prime minister in a no-confidence vote, raising concerns about Pakistan's stability as it grapples with an economic crisis.

The ousted premier, who has denied any wrongdoing, was arrested at his Lahore house.

Khan, 70, has been at the centre of political turmoil since he was ousted last year as prime minister in a no-confidence vote, raising concerns about Pakistan's stability as it grapples with an economic crisis.

I didn't realize he was 70 years old. He looks younger than that.

Quick question: He was ousted as PM by the no-confidence vote which I realize is part of the process of being prime minister in Pakistan, but what are the exact charges for putting him in jail?

I realize that this was pretty much a coup disguised as a legitimate ousting through Pakistan's democratic process, but that should mean it's similar to an impeachment or simply put, a firing. What did they come up with as a criminal violation to accuse him of and put him in jail?

The ousted premier, who has denied any wrongdoing, was arrested at his Lahore house.

If he's denied any wrongdoing, then he should be able to take this whole saga to trial & court and hopefully he's vindicated, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I can't imagine what he could've possibly done to deserve jail or prison. Seems absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't realize he was 70 years old. He looks younger than that.

Quick question: He was ousted as PM by the no-confidence vote which I realize is part of the process of being prime minister in Pakistan, but what are the exact charges for putting him in jail?

I realize that this was pretty much a coup disguised as a legitimate ousting through Pakistan's democratic process, but that should mean it's similar to an impeachment or simply put, a firing. What did they come up with as a criminal violation to accuse him of and put him in jail?

If he's denied any wrongdoing, then he should be able to take this whole saga to trial & court and hopefully he's vindicated, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I can't imagine what he could've possibly done to deserve jail or prison. Seems absolutely ridiculous.
That he didn't disclose in yearly documents that a watch he legally obtained from gift deposit by paying it's half market size was disclosed in specific column labelled miscellaneous 202b. His defense that it's been declared multiple times in multiple documents was considered not enough and he was declared to be person who is lying

Apparently no one knew you have to do that and hence no one has done that ever before

So bottom line he stole a watch ⌚ at half the price rather then taking it freely like everyone else has in the past be it they are not even the ones who got the gift originally but were the family memebera like ex Pm nawaz sharif khaqan Abbasi ans preaident son who are propoenets of punishing Khan 😂

When asked about their watches. Their defense is that Khan should be judged separately since he has high standards of philotharpy since he has donated/collected billions in funds all over the World

===

Let me assure you this isn't satire
This is exactly how it happened

IK wears a Jewish underwear.

No power in Pakistan can harm him.

IK knows it hence he is indulging in all types of anti-Pakistan and anti-Military propaganda and acts.

PTI should be declared as a terrorist Organization

1) PTI engineered May 9th, 2023 riots against the state of Pakistan

2) PTI Government released TTP terrorists from the Pakistani jails

3) IK praised Taliban on various international forums and on Western media channels to implicate Pakistan and facilitate to put Pakistan on the FATF grey list

4) IK & PTI have been issues statements against the institutions of Pakistan to undermine the state

5) IK & PTI encourage anti-Pakistani activities like encouraging people to not celebrate Pakistani Independence day on the 14th August

It is apparant PTI is no different that Organizations like ISIS, Al Qaeda, boko haram and other terror outfits.

PTI is a on the payroll of the jewish lobby to create an color revolution in Pakistan and confiscate Pakistani nukes.

May 9 riots were Pakistan's ‘9/11 attack' on its national interests: Iqbal​

tribune.com.pk

May 9 riots were Pakistan's ‘9/11 attack': Iqbal | The Express Tribune

Says enemies of Pakistan kept celebrating subversive activities of PTI
tribune.com.pk
tribune.com.pk

Govt releases over 100 TTP prisoners as ‘goodwill gesture’​

tribune.com.pk

Govt releases over 100 TTP prisoners as ‘goodwill gesture’ | The Express Tribune

Officials say most of freed Taliban inmates have not completed six-month de-radicalisation and rehabilitation process
tribune.com.pk
tribune.com.pk

Taliban have broken ‘the shackles of slavery,’ says Pakistan PM Imran Khan​

www.independent.co.uk

Taliban have broken ‘the shackles of slavery,’ says Pakistan PM Imran Khan

Mr Khan was criticised for his double standards
www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

Hold 'top intelligence official' responsible for future assassination attempt, says Imran​

tribune.com.pk

Top official behind assassination attempts, claims Imran | The Express Tribune

PTI chief announces rallies in support of the chief justice, Constitution
tribune.com.pk
tribune.com.pk

Last edited:
o bottom line he stole a watch ⌚ at half the price rather then taking it freely like everyone else has in the past be it they are not even the ones who got the gift originally but were the family memebera like ex Pm nawaz sharif khaqan Abbasi ans preaident son who are propoenets of punishing Khan 😂

That's the excuse they used? An ethics violation? It's pretty obvious they were just looking for any reason to take him out. Poor guy had the decency to at least pay half the price for a gift! Crazy.

That's the excuse they used? An ethics violation? It's pretty obvious they were just looking for any reason to take him out. Poor guy had the decency to at least pay half the price for a gift! Crazy.
Yup...
All ex leaders were involved in illegal activities including getting gifts out for their families and getting vehicles (which aren't even allowed)
Not only leaders but beaucrats too.

They couldn't pin him on doing something illegal so they just pinned him on "non disclosure" even though it's been disclosed in his tax returns

Ironically he sold the vehicle to fund a road to his home town. Which is funny since he could have simply used his executive power to build a road

Pakistan isn't a place for honest people

What a nation we are. After Liaqat Ali Khan, Fatima Jinnah, East Pak in 71, Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto (I don't like her btw), we are ready to lose IK by the collusion of same treacherous army with sold out judiciary and we are still so coward that we can't stop the Napak army executing their napak plans even after 75 years.

But one thing is certain this time, Pak will also be lost for ever with IK.

They couldn't pin him on doing something illegal so they just pinned him on "non disclosure" even though it's been disclosed in his tax returns

So what happens now, does he get bail or will they force him to stay in jail? Does he get a trial? If he does, I can only imagine what his chances are.

I keep reading things like the Pakistan army and the opposition to IK's party is aligned with the US and basically doing its bidding. I know the US has always been very nosy about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and where its stored and how well its protected and the chances of it getting in the wrong hands etc. He's also made comments opposing the US' narrative of what happened to Usama Bin Laden and the Taliban. So it's not too far-fetched that they would be secretly behind all of this since IK was not aligned with the US and much of his comments and actions went against US' "wishes." A big reason why he has a strong following with the majority of the people, but not with political organizations that have the will and power to protect him.

Pakistan isn't a place for honest people

Neither is any other country TBH. Corruption is rampant in every single government on many different levels.

There were two assassination attempts. I fear 3rd is going to be final, and I don't think they will keep him alive. I fear They will say it as heart attack or natural death in prison with fake medical reports.

Taliban have broken ‘the shackles of slavery,’ says Pakistan PM Imran Khan​

Becoming too much religious is dangerous.He was wise man

Last edited:
So what happens now, does he get bail or will they force him to stay in jail? Does he get a trial? If he does, I can only imagine what his chances are.

I keep reading things like the Pakistan army and the opposition to IK's party is aligned with the US and basically doing its bidding. I know the US has always been very nosy about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and where its stored and how well its protected and the chances of it getting in the wrong hands etc. He's also made comments opposing the US' narrative of what happened to Usama Bin Laden and the Taliban. So it's not too far-fetched that they would be secretly behind all of this since IK was not aligned with the US and much of his comments and actions went against US' "wishes." A big reason why he has a strong following with the majority of the people, but not with political organizations that have the will and power to protect him.

Neither is any other country TBH. Corruption is rampant in every single government on many different levels.
There aren't any one ready to represent him in court
FB_IMG_1692397413821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom