What's new

Reham Khan book published online

"Reham Khan hints about a conversation that she had with her ex-husband regarding Tyrian White, his alleged daughter with Sita White. Imran allegedly told her that Tyrian was not the only one and that he had five other illegitimate children “that he knew of”. Other than her, the book claims that only Jemima Goldsmith, Imran’s first wife, was aware of the “illegitimate” children."

kya admi hai yeh :omghaha:

Is NAB reading this book? Lot of shocking revelation on Imran Khan corruption,

She also mentions how Imran had asked her to bid for the timber that the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government had confiscated as part of a crackdown on timber mafia. “One day, he enquired why the doors were not all finished. I lamented how costly the wood was. I had already bought two rather expensive carpets out of my own money. But he insisted that I should order them all right away, and if I needed solid wood, he could just get it from the timber they had confiscated. I stopped dead in my tracks. Was my husband and leader saying that his wife could get illegal, confiscated timber by sending her own people for the bidding?” she writes.
Reminds me of how pmln officers confiscated historical tiles out of Jemima Khans luggage. These are now found in Bani Galas outer walls lol

"Reham claims that her ex-husband engaged in gay encounters. Naming his close friend, Moby, she states that the men were in a “live-in relationship” despite the latter being married. She also mentions how she allegedly found empty cigar cases and huge tubes of KY jelly on Imran Khan’s bedside table.

When quizzed about it, Imran said the lubricant and the metal cases were used together. “His ‘preferences’ became clear. My look of horror produced peals of laughter from my sexually liberated husband,” she writes."

:omghaha:
Yet she continued to live with this gay monster until IK banished her? Lol

Maybe mian will read it in jail as will his chota bhra, It will need plenty of soft tissues with it too.
No he will write his own book in jailed titled "3 Idiots"

"Reham Khan hints about a conversation that she had with her ex-husband regarding Tyrian White, his alleged daughter with Sita White. Imran allegedly told her that Tyrian was not the only one and that he had five other illegitimate children “that he knew of”. Other than her, the book claims that only Jemima Goldsmith, Imran’s first wife, was aware of the “illegitimate” children."

kya admi hai yeh :omghaha:
Kya Aurat Hai, she didn't give divorce to Imran Khan despite all these revelations lol

OMG she retweeted my Tweet

upload_2018-7-12_20-47-0.png

You know she isn’t the only one I have". He grinned mischievously. There are 5 in total, that I know of”.

“Five what?!" I gasped.

"Kids," he laughed.

"What? You have five illegitimate children! How do you know?” I asked.

“Well, the mothers told me,” he said.

“All White’s?”

“No, some are Indians. The eldest is 34 now.”

“How Imran? Why did the mother not come out with it?”

“Because she was over the moon! She had been married for ages and couldn’t get pregnant. She was overjoyed, promised to keep it a secret, and begged to keep it. So I said OK.”

“And the rest? Why did they never speak?” I fired at him. There were so many questions in my head.

“Well, because they were all married and they didn’t want their marriages to be destroyed,” he said.

“Does anyone else know?” I asked, still reeling.

“Only Jemima does. I told her,” he replied nonchalantly.

Andaleeb Abbas’s text read, “Oh come on, I will ride you so hard over and over again”. This woman was PTI’s ‘President of Punjab’ at the time. Uzma Kardar of the media team went a step further, saying, “Why are you depriving the dick now that wifey is not going to be an issue either”. I demanded to know what the hell these texts meant. He told me that Andaleeb was an alcoholic. Supposedly, she would hit the bottle at that time of the night, and it meant nothing. “Baby, please don’t make an issue and come back to bed,” he said casually,and rolled back to sleep

:omghaha: yaar kya book hai wtf

Andaleeb Abbas’s text read, “Oh come on, I will ride you so hard over and over again”. This woman was PTI’s ‘President of Punjab’ at the time. Uzma Kardar of the media team went a step further, saying, “Why are you depriving the dick now that wifey is not going to be an issue either”. I demanded to know what the hell these texts meant. He told me that Andaleeb was an alcoholic. Supposedly, she would hit the bottle at that time of the night, and it meant nothing. “Baby, please don’t make an issue and come back to bed,” he said casually,and rolled back to sleep

:omghaha: yaar kya book hai wtf
It's a great book that matches your Nawaz Sharif Begharat mentality

The sale of the book is not going as good as expected online. It is turning out to be a flop lol.
It's because people are reading a fake copy that has been circulated for free on whatsapp groups. What a flop show

It's because people are reading a fake copy that has been circulated for free on whatsapp groups. What a flop show

Reham said book is being sold 1 copy per minute but amazon stats showed a total different story. The sale is going much slower. People are not finding it very interesting. Instead of this she should have joined the #metoo movement, that would have been better for her.

She is very stupid.. She could have damaged IK's reputation.. but because of her stupidity, she converted her book into a sex novel..

Back
Top Bottom