What's new

Reham Khan book published online

sexy book hai to main loon ga
Book lana kia zaroorat ha ... sab kuch live mila ga online ... lol

pakistani-anchor-reham-khan-dancing-with-an-english-man-in-a-club-of-uk.jpg

Nodoubt , Nawaz is one cheap bastard and his clan in same boat.

I am not reading this cheap copy of Fifty Shades of Imran Khan. I need real book with 500 pages

Is NAB reading this book? Lot of shocking revelation on Imran Khan corruption,

She also mentions how Imran had asked her to bid for the timber that the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government had confiscated as part of a crackdown on timber mafia. “One day, he enquired why the doors were not all finished. I lamented how costly the wood was. I had already bought two rather expensive carpets out of my own money. But he insisted that I should order them all right away, and if I needed solid wood, he could just get it from the timber they had confiscated. I stopped dead in my tracks. Was my husband and leader saying that his wife could get illegal, confiscated timber by sending her own people for the bidding?” she writes.

Is NAB reading this book? Lot of shocking revelation on Imran Khan corruption,

She also mentions how Imran had asked her to bid for the timber that the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government had confiscated as part of a crackdown on timber mafia. “One day, he enquired why the doors were not all finished. I lamented how costly the wood was. I had already bought two rather expensive carpets out of my own money. But he insisted that I should order them all right away, and if I needed solid wood, he could just get it from the timber they had confiscated. I stopped dead in my tracks. Was my husband and leader saying that his wife could get illegal, confiscated timber by sending her own people for the bidding?” she writes.

Hahahaha ... She so sounds like a sub who escaped a cruel Dom.

Ap shareef ho

Haan ji .. :-)

"Reham claims that her ex-husband engaged in gay encounters. Naming his close friend, Moby, she states that the men were in a “live-in relationship” despite the latter being married. She also mentions how she allegedly found empty cigar cases and huge tubes of KY jelly on Imran Khan’s bedside table.

When quizzed about it, Imran said the lubricant and the metal cases were used together. “His ‘preferences’ became clear. My look of horror produced peals of laughter from my sexually liberated husband,” she writes."

:omghaha:

Maybe mian will read it in jail as will his chota bhra, It will need plenty of soft tissues with it too.

Back
Top Bottom