What's new

Reham Khan book discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't believe Imran ex? She know more then we do. In fact not long ago Muraad Saeed was caught providing his sister services to Imran Khan to get a ticket. Potis can do anything to be in good books of their abu.
lol sure:lol:
BS

So how many of you Nerds did actually read this book?

You don't believe Imran ex? She know more then we do. In fact not long ago Muraad Saeed was caught providing his sister services to Imran Khan to get a ticket. Potis can do anything to be in good books of their abu.
Fifty shades of grey is more believable than reham’s bull crap

So how many of you Nerds did actually read this book?
Only hardcore noonies and extremely frustrated people

I think IK is a moron in some ways. But everyone with eyes can see that this is a hit piece, by a woman with dubious ethics.

Even if it was true, you never do that. For example many of my fomer female companions, I have photos, video's and letters etc. But I would rather die than betray their trust in me.

Even if you have a bad break up, you must never betray someone.

I think IK is a moron in some ways. But everyone with eyes can see that this is a hit piece, by a woman with dubious ethics.

Even if it was true, you never do that. For example many of my fomer female companions, I have photos, video's and letters etc. But I would rather die than betray their trust in me.

Why are we giving so much attention to a fake book. I think every sensible person(obviously not patwaris)
would agreet thisbook is full of lies and a defamation attempt payrolled by PMLN.

I would rather read Reham Khan's first ex husband's book

Last edited:
Reham Khan book page 69 : Imran khan never brush before Kissing me , Is that the leader you want to pick for your country ? :rofl:

Why are we giving so much attention to a fake book. I think every sensible person(obviously not patwaris)
would agreet thisbook is full of lies and a defamation attempt payrolled by PMLN.

I would rather read Reham Khan's first ex husband's book
Because patwaris have got nothing else on Imran Khan

#japanikhusri

kitni dafa bola ga bitwa?

The most difficult task is to read this book with both hands holding the book;)

Page # 243 at so many occasions during night Imran Khan asked me to take the U turn.

The most difficult task is to read this book with both hands holding the book;)

Page # 243 at so many occasions during night Imran Khan asked me to take the U turn.
are u sure it was not paj # 69?

Thread closed due to inappropriate content, lake of decency and appears to be adultery tales while promoting vulgarity more than anything else. Member(s) are advised to not to repeat as such.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom