What's new

Reham Khan book discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All stated are FACTS and book is also about his personal life.
The book you are referring , i am surprise if you taking it serious. This book is all about sex and drugs. When Munib Farooq ask her in interview about these allegations , she was silent and no reply . All she kept saying , i wrote what i saw... I Imran Khan in fund raising meeting this in US and his dress is not like very shiny branded . Very simple in old dress and old shoes. Raising fund for hospital.

The book you are referring , i am surprise if you taking it serious. This book is all about sex and drugs. When Munib Farooq ask her in interview about these allegations , she was silent and no reply . All she kept saying , i wrote what i saw... I meet this guy in US and his dress is not like very shiny branded . Very simple in old dress and old shoes.

I'm referring to the facts stated by me in my post above and book context was in your reply to personal life.

I can't tolerate pdf being abused by pmln trolls. We have had enough of their 30 year trolling

Mate your right Noony donkeys cant find anything, cheap low lives, led by Daku Maryam and Godfather misleading public masses splashing out stolen public millions on false propaganda.

I'm referring to the facts stated by me in my post above and book context was in your reply to personal life.
Again your questions are related to his personal life and only he can answer. All I see his strong determination for change. He did what he said. Let's wait and see after 25th of july.

Again your questions are related to his personal life and only he can answer. All I see his strong determination for change. He did what he said. Let's wait and see after 25th of july.
I never asked any question to any one... i just stated a list of known immoralities of Imran Khan, as per law of Pakistan, a member of parliament and senate must be a a Muslims in practice.
When Musharraf failed to fulfill his promise of return, he said he had personal reasons but judiciary counted that as breaking of promise as un-Islamic and had him banned.
At least i will not let hypocrisy law of state, after Imran got elected.

I never asked any question to any one... i just stated a list of known immoralities of Imran Khan, as per law of Pakistan, a member of parliament and senate must be a a Muslims in practice.
When Musharraf failed to fulfill his promise of return, he said he had personal reasons but judiciary counted that as breaking of promise as un-Islamic and had him banned.
At least i will not let hypocrisy law of state, after Imran got elected.

"a member of parliament and senate must be a a Muslims in practice" . In search of angel. Pakistani politics will take time when educated and good people start participating . .. until then you have to deal with morality issue.

I'm amazed at the open and persistent hypocrisy of PTI activists :(
They won't mind leveling allegations on Pervez Musharraf, without any evidence, grounds and logic and here we have Imran Khan, whom they defend fanatically and about whom at least following facts are well known:
-He used to be a play boy and in history is named with many Indian ladies.
-He has at least one known extra marital child.
-He was once married into a Jew family and have 2 boys, whom's beliefs about Islam are unknown.
-He knew all about Reham's past at the time of marrying her.
-He hid his marriage with Reham for some time and still lies about the date.
-He refused to present his Black Berry for review of messages which he sent to Ayesha Gulalai.
-Pinky pirni used to live at his house, while both were still married to previous spouses.
-In order get him self married with pinky pirni, he got her divorced officially. (which is totally unforgiving act in my books and Islam as far i know it)
-Imran bow at graves follow his wife, who practice pagan rituals, whisper spell, fortune telling.
-Qandeel Baloch who broke the news of Imran's affair with pinly pirni was later murdered mysteriously.
-All of his three wives had contrasting profiles, hints he fantasize sexual fetish about his sex partner.
-He called members of PMLN as donkeys, while he and his activists preach about democracy.

Keep few things in mind, this is personal life of IK. It has little to what he does as PM in future. What we are trying to do is figure out how many of PTI supporters here may have to call IK a abu? And how many of them have sent their sisters to please him like Murad Saeed?

reham book page 273

"After a few weeks of our marriage, as we discussed Tyrian, Imran casually added, “You know she isn’t the only one I have”. He grinned mischievously. “There are 5 in total, that I know of”. “Five what?!” I gasped. “Kids,” he laughed “What? You have five illegitimate children! How do you know?” I asked. “Well, the mothers told me,” he said. “All White’s?” “No, some are Indians. The eldest is 34 now”. “How Imran? Why did the mother not come out with it?” “Because she was over the moon!

She had been married for ages and couldn’t get pregnant. She was overjoyed, promised to keep it a secret,and begged to keep it. So I said OK “. “And the rest? Why did they never speak?” I fired at him. There were so many questions in my head. “Well, because they were all married and they didn’t want their marriages to be destroyed,” he said. “Does anyone else know?” I asked, still reeling. “Only Jemima does. I told her,” he replied nonchalantly.

I didn’t know what to say. It was done. I was his wife and he was what he was. His lifestyle was so different to that of my social circle. I didn’t know anyone like him or his friends. It was a bizarre life. It was all sex, drugs and rock n’ roll. I had grown up in a time and a culture where it was not cool to be irresponsible. I didn’t want him to tell me more."

Yaani ke abb sara gand mods ne aik hi thread main jama karnay ki ijazat di hai. Lollll

Ye tou phir se saazish hogaee jamhooriat ke khilaaf. Abb kabiray ki uss khuwahish ka kia hoga ke aik page aur aik thread. Lolll

Yeh jo saazish gardi hai iss ke peechay bhi wardi hai. @Zibago @Kabira

Well let’s just say there’s some truth to her story. ALOT is made up but there is some truth. Still I’d rather have IK as PM than NS, or Billy Bhutto

Ab ye apni baji ki advertisement idhar krey ga
Too bad for him.. he had other plans.. Make one thread per day.. to now make one post in the same thread per day, which may not even be clicked by people when some time passes..

Too bad for him.. lolll :sarcastic:

I am telling you.. iss ke peechay bhi wardi hai..

All because of @Norwegian

Why are we so interested in somebody's belief?especially politicians?What has that to do with his political career or his potential to do good for his country?we have a habit of bringing religion into everything.

Why are we so interested in somebody's belief?especially politicians?What has that to do with his political career or his potential to do good for his country?we have a habit of bringing religion into everything.

He works for Maryam Baji social media team. Their goal is to divert attention from real issues to this fake book
He is getting funny attention.. so don't worry.

Actually, this book has converted kachey supporters into pakkay supporters, because of Reham's reputation.. Take it positively..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom