What's new

Reham Khan book discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know potis are not happy at Reham book. It has put some doubt in their mind if Imran Khan is their real abu after all? What can we expect from a party who's MNA like Murad Saeed get party ticket after sending his sisters to Imran Khan.

Reham book page 187

"Imran would even boast of a threesome with Grace Jones that he really wanted to replicate with me. He enjoyed torturing me with constant reminders. He went as far as suggesting going to a discreet place like Hong Kong where no one would recognise him. I would look at him in horror as he’d throw his head back and laugh. He would revisit these fantasies, describing his alleged threesomes with the black singer and a famous model-wife of a rock star back in the eighties. He thought I was uptight as apparently other Pakistani women had no issues enacting their husband’s fantasies. He would quote extreme examples from his close friends. I would put it down to him being under the influence."

Kabira choor da Reham ki jaan , kaheen vo bhai na bana la tujha ... lolzzzzzzzzzz

I'm amazed at the open and persistent hypocrisy of PTI activists :(
They won't mind leveling allegations on Pervez Musharraf, without any evidence, grounds and logic and here we have Imran Khan, whom they defend fanatically and about whom at least following facts are well known:
-He used to be a play boy and in history is named with many Indian ladies.
-He has at least one known extra marital child.
-He was once married into a Jew family and have 2 boys, whom's beliefs about Islam are unknown.
-He knew all about Reham's past at the time of marrying her.
-He hid his marriage with Reham for some time and still lies about the date.
-He refused to present his Black Berry for review of messages which he sent to Ayesha Gulalai.
-Pinky pirni used to live at his house, while both were still married to previous spouses.
-In order get him self married with pinky pirni, he got her divorced officially. (which is totally unforgiving act in my books and Islam as far i know it)
-Imran bow at graves follow his wife, who practice pagan rituals, whisper spell, fortune telling.
-Qandeel Baloch who broke the news of Imran's affair with pinly pirni was later murdered mysteriously.
-All of his three wives had contrasting profiles, hints he fantasize sexual fetish about his sex partner.
-He called members of PMLN as donkeys, while he and his activists preach about democracy.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at the open and persistent hypocrisy of PTI activists :(
They won't mind leveling allegations on Pervez Musharraf, without any evidence, grounds and logic and here we have Imran Khan, about whom at least following facts are well known:
-He used to be a play boy and in history is named with many Indian ladies.
-He has at least one known extra marital child.
-He was once married into a Jew family and have 2 boys, whom's beliefs about Islam are unknown.
-He knew all about Reham's past at the time of marrying her.
-He hid his marriage with Reham for some time and still lies about the date.
-He refused to present his Black Berry for review of messages which he sent to Ayesha Gulalai.
-Pinky pirni used to live at his house, while both were still married to previous spouses.
-In order get him self married with pinky pirni, he got her divorced officially. (which is totally unforgiving act in my books and Islam as far i know it)
-Imran bow at graves follow his wife, who practice pagan rituals, whisper spell, fortune telling.
-Qandeel Baloch who broke the news of Imran's affair with pinly pirni was later murdered mysteriously.
-All of his three wives had contrasting profiles, hints he's in sexual fetish about his sex partner.
-He called members of PMLN as donkeys, while he and his activists preach about democracy.
I think are all related to his personal life and very hard to verify all these allegations. But, yes Musharraf was the best leader Pakistan had.
Mard ka imtahan ha Zan, Zar or Zameen. kuch pass ho jata han or ziada fail ho jata haan...

I think are all related to his personal life and very hard to verify all these allegations. But, yes Musharraf was the best leader Pakistan had.
Mard ka imtahan ha Zan, Zar or Zameen. kuch pass ho jata han or ziada fail ho jata haan...

All stated are FACTS and book is also about his personal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom