What's new

Imran afraid of being exposed with Reham's controversial book: Gulalai

I think I said the exact same thing!

I mean she produced a whole book talking about other people's life as "her autobiography"? She either doesnt understand the meaning of autobiography or she admits her life revolved around other people's personal life and more importantly their crap!

Autobiography should have highlighted her not what xyz is doing to his wife/ who abc went out with/ how mno looks at girls ...like WTH?

P8-Lhr-007.jpg

i wonder what u would do if someone does this to your dead mother..

either you will do what wasim akram did or you will have absolutely no decency

I wouldn't get myself in that position in the first place. I don't even have a Facebook account for just that reason.
It's not nice she attacked wasims wife as she is no longer alive to defend but I have now been living in pak since 2013 and I have had girls offer themselves to me at the gym. I have been laughed at because I don't drink. People think I am stupid because I don't give bribes even when my property was stuck in cda. But each of us live our own lives. I am no judge and not a good pious person. Just an average guy. Hope you understand

that's not necessarily true. if you was one of those people maligned in there i'm sure you would do the same so court notices doesn't mean everything is true it could also mean people have worked hard to build their respect around the world and dont want it tarnished with lies is another possibility....
Please read my post 20. I accept there is a high probability of false propaganda. Post 20 will just show you my experience and I am an average guy

Her behavior isnt evem original she is just replicating what Mrs Shebaz Sharif did after her divorce google My feudal lord
You are probably right.
Bro you understand that your friends are a reflection of you. So If you spend all your time in this society then some of it will rub off on you. She is no angle and neither are the people she is pointing fingers at. As I said no smoke without a fire. She may not be 100 percent correct but she may not be 100 percent wrong either

Please read my post 20. I accept there is a high probability of false propaganda. Post 20 will just show you my experience and I am an average guy

You are probably right.
Bro you understand that your friends are a reflection of you. So If you spend all your time in this society then some of it will rub off on you. She is no angle and neither are the people she is pointing fingers at. As I said no smoke without a fire. She may not be 100 percent correct but she may not be 100 percent wrong either
She is just an angry sad woman

SO what ? He is better than current politicians
No he isn't. He is as useless as the rest of them. He has corrupted his party with idiots and when you surround yourself with idiots you become an idiot.

Why are we satisfied with...

He is better than the others???? Pakistan has great sons and daughter who never get a chance. We want them not imbassile like IK NS and Zardari and bilawal

There is little evidence to support her claim she just ctrl c ctrl v, ed My feudal lord which ruined career of Ghulam Mustafa Khar

And now IK's political career will be ruined, hopefully :enjoy:

Hazaron khwahishain aisi par wo time nahi aye ga haan albat Nawaj jail zaror jaye gA

wo time bhi aayega aur nawaja jail bhi jaye ga aur 998 doosri khuwashain bhi poori hongi :enjoy:

eek baaat bataoon.. chi-chi nikal gaye hey Rehman Khan ke.. ganju nay Gulalai ke tarhan haath utha lya hey unka plan unkey chutuye shaklon ke tarhan flop hogaya hey aur Rehman Khan pe defarmation ka case lag gaa hey UK citizen hey aur UK apnay citizens ko defarmation cases may choodnay ka kafi expert hey hahahah aur agli Gold Smith ke beti hey adi say ziada burearacy, govt, politicians uskay saath ghomtay phrtay hain.. Rehman Khan ka eek rape Pakistan may hochuka hey doosra baratnia may honay ja raha hey lol @ chutye patwari

Back
Top Bottom