What's new

PDF Pakistani members' mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First of all, no trolls. I don't wish to see this thread as being locked and would like to keep it as reference to show future members of this 'typical' mentality.

So here, I'll reference some of my previous threads.

First up is where I'm supposedly anti-PMLn.

Here, I was defending PTI. PTI got most election coverage from Geo: EU report

Here I was bashing PMLn policy on giving subsidies for train/metro tickets. Metro Train Pact Today | Page 12

Here someone calls me PTI fan. World Bank approves 600 million dollars for Dasu, 100 million dollars for Sindh Water Irrigation

Second up is where now I'm supposedly anti-PTI and PMLn slave

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore | Page 32
PMLN badmash armed wing. | Page 6

Third up is where I'm against MQM and offer a little joke.
Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges. | Page 63
Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

Fourth is where I'm bashing Geo and defending army.
Geo licence suspended for 15 days by PEMRA

Here talking with an Indian and defending PAF. Quality or Quantity - What's better for PAF? | Page 19

Thread I opened to discuss PAF in muslim world. Ended up aruging with Indians to prove Pakistani army is competent. Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic | Page 2

Here I'm against PAT.
Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions. | Page 21

-----

I'll post some quotes now.

@Shabaz Sharif "Let me guess, you are PTI fan? Only potians can be this stupid."
@Jzaib "dnt understand Urdu as well .. hates army... dont take him seriously .."
@Chinese-Dragon "From reading your anti-Pakistan posts, I was sure that you were an Indian. "
@Mav3rick "Also, it is quite hard for you to imitate a Pakistani, isn't it?"
@Jzaib " i know u r PMLN slave and u cant utter a word against them"
@Chak Bamu "You do NOT live in Pakistan" "you enjoy your iPhone and your iPad"

There are more quotes too, but just give an example. There was one thread where I spoke of a swimming pool from Peshawar. One member reported me to @Aeronaut saying I'm troll and another member asked me questions to proof. When given proof, he didn't apologize or anything, but deleted his posts.

----

I bash anything I believe is incorrect. Just because I love PTI education and sehat drive, it doesn't mean I'm PTI fan. Just because I admire how PMLn started metro work before PTI doesn't mean I'm PMLn slave. Just because I say Pakistan army lost 1971 war doesn't mean I'm Indian.

Just because I have Canada flag doesn't mean I've lived in Pakistan to know situation. Just because I have Canada flag doesn't mean I've iPads and iPhone and I fly first class (which jzaib said).

So here is my slap in the face for all you "trolls." Just because I disagree with your idea or whatever it is, it doesn't make me opposite of you. Next time, if you will, go through my post history and find me where I state that I'm Indian, I hate Pakistani army, I'm PTI fan, PMLn slave and whatnot instead of one post I made a thread which makes me opposite of you.

And if you don't understand still... Let me give you an example.

Jim had been honest to his wife a 100 times. One day, he made a small lie. His wife said he's an absolute liar.

So if I say 100 good things about PTI and the next day I say one good thing about PMLn, I become PMLn slave. No, it doesn't work like that.

I'll close up this with what @IceCold said to me "Bhai tu phela yeh beta tu ha kis ka saath? na pti ko chorta ha, na Qadari ko or N league ka pecha per gaya ha.o_O", to which @SAMEET said "Sachh ka sath deta hai !"

Last edited:
First of all, no trolls. I don't wish to see this thread as being locked and would like to keep it as reference to show future members of this 'typical' mentality.

So here, I'll reference some of my previous threads.

First up is where I'm supposedly anti-PMLn.

Here, I was defending PTI. PTI got most election coverage from Geo: EU report

Here I was bashing PMLn policy on giving subsidies for train/metro tickets. Metro Train Pact Today | Page 12

Here someone calls me PTI fan. World Bank approves 600 million dollars for Dasu, 100 million dollars for Sindh Water Irrigation

Second up is where now I'm supposedly anti-PTI and PMLn slave

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore | Page 32
PMLN badmash armed wing. | Page 6

Third up is where I'm against MQM and offer a little joke.
Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges. | Page 63
Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

Fourth is where I'm bashing Geo and defending army.
Geo licence suspended for 15 days by PEMRA

Here talking with an Indian and defending PAF. Quality or Quantity - What's better for PAF? | Page 19

Thread I opened to discuss PAF in muslim world. Ended up aruging with Indians to prove Pakistani army is competent. Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic | Page 2

Here I'm against PAT.
Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions. | Page 21

-----

I'll post some quotes now.

@Shabaz Sharif "Let me guess, you are PTI fan? Only potians can be this stupid."
@Jzaib "dnt understand Urdu as well .. hates army... dont take him seriously .."
@Chinese-Dragon "From reading your anti-Pakistan posts, I was sure that you were an Indian. "
@Mav3rick "Also, it is quite hard for you to imitate a Pakistani, isn't it?"
@Jzaib " i know u r PMLN slave and u cant utter a word against them"
@Chak Bamu "You do NOT live in Pakistan" "you enjoy your iPhone and your iPad"

There are more quotes too, but just give an example. There was one thread where I spoke of a swimming pool from Peshawar. One member reported me to @Aeronaut saying I'm troll and another member asked me questions to proof. When given proof, he didn't apologize or anything, but deleted his posts.

----

I bash anything I believe is incorrect. Just because I love PTI education and sehat drive, it doesn't mean I'm PTI fan. Just because I admire how PMLn started metro work before PTI doesn't mean I'm PMLn slave. Just because I say Pakistan army lost 1971 war doesn't mean I'm Indian.

Just because I have Canada flag doesn't mean I've lived in Pakistan to know situation. Just because I have Canada flag doesn't mean I've iPads and iPhone and I fly first class (which jzaib said).

So here is my slap in the face for all you "trolls." Just because I disagree with your idea or whatever it is, it doesn't make me opposite of you. Next time, if you will, go through my post history and find me where I state that I'm Indian, I hate Pakistani army, I'm PTI fan, PMLn slave and whatnot instead of one post I made a thread which makes me opposite of you.

And if you don't understand still... Let me give you an example.

Jim had been honest to his wife a 100 times. One day, he made a small lie. His wife said he's an absolute liar.

So if I say 100 good things about PTI and the next day I say one good thing about PMLn, I become PMLn slave. No, it doesn't work like that.

I'll close up this with what @IceCold said "Bhai tu phela yeh beta tu ha kis ka saath? na pti ko chorta ha, na Qadari ko or N league ka pecha per gaya ha.o_O", to which @SAMEET said "Sachh ka sath deta hai !"
Bhai Jaan,this is the problem all over the subcontinent.If we don't like someone's view,we immediately try to silence them by any means.

Bhai Jaan,this is the problem all over the subcontinent.If we don't like someone's view,we immediately try to silence them by any means.
True, but if I say that, they'd say I'm against Pakistani culture and i've become gora.

But the problem is, Pakistani calls their fellow Indians. I don't see on this forum Indians calling Indians Pakistani.

True, but if I say that, they'd say I'm against Pakistani culture and i've become gora.

But the problem is, Pakistani calls their fellow Indians. I don't see on this forum Indians calling Indians Pakistani.
Ignore karo bhai jaan.Those who have brains will see who is right and wrong and what is what.The rest will just keep fuming and foaming over the internet.

Be respectful to other members ONLY then others will respect you. Follow the rules and report to mods for any SPECIFIC issues. I don't appreciate people creating threads, simply because they want to rant.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom