What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Oh please...... mein inn kay kachay chittay say wakif hoon........ they burned alive their own relatives....... I also know Qadri personally since 1990's.......... saray kay saray eik jaisay hain.............. maggar, Nawaz jaisa Zia aur ISI ka haram ka pilla kabhi paida nahin hua.

no hijacking. they can say it was diverted due to security risk.

Oh please...... mein inn kay kachay chittay say wakif hoon........ they burned alive their own relatives....... I also know Qadri personally since 1990's.......... saray kay saray eik jaisay hain.............. maggar, Nawaz jaisa Zia aur ISI ka haram ka pilla kabhi paida nahin hua.
I personally met a unicorn and rode on it. They exist, believe me!

There was security thrrat. Police was being over run. If he dies, gov't will collapse. Why take risk?

no hijacking. they can say it was diverted due to security risk.

I am talking about overall. TuQ isn't something from government has to get scared.

Like Zardari they could offer another container, to drop his repetition more badly.

You apparently are oblivious to the meaning of "Pakistani Politics"........ now go drink moma's milk, and when you've grow up, come and discuss with elders who have seen all shades of Pakistan.......

I personally met a unicorn and rode on it. They exist, believe me!

There was security thrrat. Police was being over run. If he dies, gov't will collapse. Why take risk?

I am talking about overall. TuQ isn't something from government has to get scared.
When people die, anyone becomes dangerous.

PAT is looking for people to die, to build revolution. Revolution needs blood. That's why they attacked police so much just so police does something and they make big news out of it.

You apparently are oblivious to the meaning of "Pakistani Politics"........ now go drink moma's milk, and when you've grow up, come and discuss with elders who have seen all shades of Pakistan.......
And these elders are the reason where Pakistan stands today. Pakistan went to toilet under your nose.

It's time for us to take control than 'elders' who have ruined Pakistan and its prestige.

Beta, come to Pakistan and survive for two days with that mouth of yours! :partay:

When people die, anyone becomes dangerous.

PAT is looking for people to die, to build revolution. Revolution needs blood. That's why they attacked police so much just so police does something and they make big news out of it.

And these elders are the reason where Pakistan stands today. Pakistan went to toilet under your nose.

It's time for us to take control than 'elders' who have ruined Pakistan and its prestige.

Chaudry sarwar who is governor of Punjab province, he is mureed of Tahir ul qadri... They have very strong contacts .

And that's why he is going with him
While former Prime Minister Benazir bhutto was also his mureed.

Last edited:
BqvPwrZCEAAV__b.jpg

@Hyperion for you

Is that Korma?

Last edited:
Beta, come to Pakistan and survive for two days with that mouth of yours! :partay:
My mouth will be called rigged, dhandli, foreign agent etc.

I'm happy where I stand.

Gov punjab is going to airport to pick up qadr

This is a defence forum, there should be a rule.... debate on Pakistan's political climate liberally but no party affiliation should be discussed or displayed. !!
And if bashing of one political leader or party is allowed then it should be allowed for other party/leader as well which is not the case here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom