What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

bro have u even read what he have written, or even can you elaborate what he have contributed with his knowledge.....i am not his supporter but most of the people here, without any know how just throw garbage and instead of any valid argument just blabber around....What TAUQ says is accurate, you have corrupt judiciary, govt officials. you need restructuring....any person who knows what restructuring means would know what i mean....In country like pakistan we only like to criticize and dont contribute our efforts for our country and for islam.... i strongly support reconstruction and restructuring of our political system and our executive and judiciary authority....anyone who disagree....we can have a logical debate....

As i said earlier - people who are looking Qadari as some kind of masiha must look around and revisit history to learn lesson.

BREAKING he wants people to see him live on tv as he go home, his condition

If people are on streets, anyone can initate a coup! Could be a general, could be anyone, as long as he got support

We have a more civilized method for a coup. Its bloodless and the method is simple. 111 brigade takes over and quickly and efficiently initiates the coup. The general who orchestrates it becomes the president or in case of ayub khan field marshal. When it comes to people there is alot of bloodshed and more often then not people lose control. This way a coup happens and everyday life doesnt get effected.,:P :P

He's a potato. Gave in to gov't. Speaks of this 'revolution,' and how it's bound to fail.

Love potatoes.
@fulcrum

After army has ignored all of his baseless demands of security Qadri has agreed to leave by his own security force. So he purposely created this 3 hours drama. Pfft just what we needed. This guy has done some damage to our reputation.

After army has ignored all of his baseless demands of security Qadri has agreed to leave by his own security force. So he purposely created this 3 hours drama. Pfft just what we needed. This guy has done some damage to our reputation.
So his supporters could gather at airport.

Airport was lonely before diversion

Benazir came when here life was threatened, musharraf used to walk in courts,Imran walks amongst the people same as shahbaz and this guy for the last three hours has been shouting i want security from army. Soo much for revolutionary awami leader.

zulfiqar ali bhutto used to drink tea with mazdor tabqa. So plz explain how many great revolutions have come when their leaders were sitting in hot containers and safe houses shouting speeches?

Qadri has started mutalbat for leaving plane soon he will ask for mutalbat for leaving the bathroom.

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to go off topic and to defend them. I don't have any desire to be elevated to higher position but if i get a chance i will live by the rules. Thats how it should work

Bhai jan...hum idhar kahan say agaye?

Had I or other mods been biased in our moderation, you and others would have been banned long ago.

Moderation and posting are two different things, and we have to adopt different personalities in both.

You can also say that I am biased for Army. Keeping up with your logic, I could have banned a fair few members, but didn't.

P.S. Have I ever banned you or deleted your thread for no reason at all?

Anyways, take this up in GHQ.

This Takla team hasn't learned it's lesson, they tried same tactics with Musharraf's plane now playing same game while country is at war. At such critical period they should try and defuse the situation rather then agitate public further and cause internal security problem for the security services.

Media should cover my leave. WHY???? so that he can get projection. Some leader. Nothing but a cheap drama queen. Army wouldnt listen to you and what a coward. Atleast try to walk amongst the people. Why come when your life is at risk and if you are going to do all these drama.

Benazir came when here life was threatened, musharraf used to walk in courts,Imran walks amongst the people same as shahbaz and this guy for the last three hours has been shouting i want security from army. Soo much for revolutionary awami leader.

zulfiqar ali bhutto used to drink tea with mazdor tabqa. So plz explain how many great revolutions have come when their leaders were sitting in hot containers and safe houses shouting speeches?

Qadri has started mutalbat for leaving plane soon he will ask for mutalbat for leaving the bathroom.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Eakpt3Lmh...1600/377616_10151096315778214_617401960_n.jpg not protection
377616_10151096315778214_617401960_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom