What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

e3e6f892-fd2a-3a24-a864-4f0a487a8542

A warning to all trouble makers.

A spanking is on the way!

They're kind of steep though. Not everyone will be able to afford them.

Solution: State pays for the expense: 180 million x 1,600 Rs. (if I recall correctly) = 28 Billion Rs.

Should be a walk in the park for the present government, if their economic policies kick off and bear fruit by the end of their term.
True, but all these dhranas and strikes due to rigging cost economy much more. If people complain of rigging next election too, then there could be civil war or military take over.

Aur zaroor aapnay jawaab mein yeh bhi parhaa hoga.

aur ab yeh bhi parh liya hoga.

andaza yeh hota hai kay maulvi saab mulk tabah karnay ayn hai. Syrian, Libyan, Iraqi aur Egpytian revolution ka haal dekh layn. wohi Pakistan ka haal karnay aya hai. Revolution say tabahi he hoti hai.
Yup, Pakistan will have civil war :D
Qadri doesn't know what he's doing

I'm not trolling. I'm giving you fact. That's what he has said publicly.

Qadri threatens to topple govt, vows to lead 'revolution' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I will go to war with the Sharif brothers, says Qadri – The Express Tribune

He did say he will fight for the death of protestors, but protestors died recently. He planned to come Pakistan before such event.

It's an empty revolution. Where was he when PMLn came into power? After 1 year, he thinks about his revolution.

Are yaar i am just asking what is his demands

I know he came once before pakistan pre-election there where his some demnds which where meet by previous gov and now he has some demands

Just post what are his demands then and what are his demands now
toppling currently elected gov cant be demands

Are yaar i am just asking what is his demands

I know he came once before pakistan pre-election there where his some demnds which where meet by previous gov and now he has some demands

Just post what are his demands then and what are his demands now
toppling currently elected gov cant be demands
There are no demands. He wants 'new elections'.

That, I don't consider a demand, but threat, which is toppling gov't. If there were deamnds, you can google 'qadri demands'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom