What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

I read all your points. Impressive. Lets see how you assumed that TuQ wants to be president or prime minister or a MNA? When and where did he say he will lead this country in elections or polls or do any of those things. The only thing I have been hearing from him is reforms. Mostly how elections are handled. I dont think that canadian has any dilusions about running for office in the present conditions. When elections can be stolen and police used to kill protestors on the say so of Gullu butt. Who would want to run a loosing campaign.

@the flying pretezel....o bahe ye bhe parh lo...waise he hawaiyan choor rahay ho....hum kab TAUQ ko abaa bana rahay hain but jo hamray mulk main dada hazrat zayada ho gae hain un ko control krne ke guzarish ke ha....

Sorry i am not here for trolling or other stuffs .

I just wanted to know what are his demands because i could find anything on google

better if any body post what are his demands

And whether he topple present gov of pakistan or not his paksiatn peoples business not mine
I'm not trolling. I'm giving you fact. That's what he has said publicly.

Qadri threatens to topple govt, vows to lead 'revolution' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I will go to war with the Sharif brothers, says Qadri – The Express Tribune

He did say he will fight for the death of protestors, but protestors died recently. He planned to come Pakistan before such event.

It's an empty revolution. Where was he when PMLn came into power? After 1 year, he thinks about his revolution.

I'm not trolling. I'm giving you fact. That's what he has said publicly.

Qadri threatens to topple govt, vows to lead 'revolution' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I will go to war with the Sharif brothers, says Qadri – The Express Tribune

He did say he will fight for the death of protestors, but protestors died recently. He planned to come Pakistan before such event.

It's an empty revolution. Where was he when PMLn came into power? After 1 year, he thinks about his revolution.
Its his political right, & it happens in all the damocrazies?
But you are just, defending a NOORACRACY. Right?

Hypothetically speaking,Let's say he comes into power what then? From what I know he's affluent in Canada.

So is he planning on destabilizing pakistan through some sort of a revolution? He is gaining alot of supporters:rolleyes:
Hypothetically speaking , if he comes in power, you would get better , educational system , a better judicial system, a better wellfare of the poors, even he is affluent in Canada?
Unlike others in power, affluent in pakistan, but investors of the looted public money from pakista in UK.?

Last edited:
Political right is acheived by election, not by topoling gov't. Since when did a person who has no political presence in parliament has a right to topple an elected gov't (be it rigged, and PTI didn't rig, right? So why topple their selected mandate too?)

I'm defending no one. Al though, I personally wish to see PMLn gov't go, but this is not a way democracy works. There are people who like him, gave him mandate. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I want the gov't gone. It's a country of 180m, not 10,000.

Hypothetically speaking , if he comes in power, you would get better , educational system , a better judicial system, a better wellfare of the poors, even he is affluent in Canada?
Unlike others in power, affluent in pakistan, but investors of the looted public money from pakista in UK.?

So why didn't he participate in election? If he wished to aim that, I'm sure he could've "sweeped" the nation. If PTI brought Tsunami, PAT have brought Tornado!

What happens when Tsunami meets Tornado? Gov't falls. Also Qadri flies business class, sits in a bunker, asks for army protections, drives with govenor of Punjab yet says bullets can rig his body but his revolution won't end. Talk about hypocracy.

Political right is acheived by election, not by topoling gov't. Since when did a person who has no political presence in parliament has a right to topple an elected gov't (be it rigged, and PTI didn't rig, right? So why topple their selected mandate too?)

I'm defending no one. Al though, I personally wish to see PMLn gov't go, but this is not a way democracy works. There are people who like him, gave him mandate. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I want the gov't gone. It's a country of 180m, not 10,000.

So why didn't he participate in election? If he wished to aim that, I'm sure he could've "sweeped" the nation. If PTI brought Tsunami, PAT have brought Tornado!

What happens when Tsunami meets Tornado? Gov't falls. Also Qadri flies business class, sits in a bunker, asks for army protections, drives with govenor of Punjab yet says bullets can rig his body but his revolution won't end. Talk about hypocracy.
Political rights are gurnteed in all of the damocrazies, in the world , free speech , & protests are, its shine? Not only fake elections?
If the elections were, fake & the mandate is fake then to support it , for next five years is the biggest crime?
Why to accept the fake mandate , where in damocrazy its written that?
& if its written , then be ready for another , fake election & be rulled by same crouptors?
Sorry, your damocrazy has failed , now it has to go? Any way?
If not its a bigger crime , doing nothing & letting the fake mandate run the country?
Its even bigger, then those who have done that?

Political rights are gurnteed in all of the damocrazies, in the world , free speech , & protests are, its shine? Not only fake elections?
If you're going to talk about rights being given in democratic nations, then democracy doesn't allow toppling of gov'ts. Don't be hypocrite. You like the free speech and other fruits of democracy, but support anti democratic position, such as toppling elected gov't?
If the elections were, fake & the mandate is fake then to support it , for next five years is the biggest crime?

What? That gave me brain freeze. Reword it.

Why to accept the fake mandate , where in damocrazy its written that?

Bush cheated to get elected in 2000. People accepted it. His opponent accepted it. PTI has accepted the election, every single party, as far as I know, has accepted the election. So your point is invalid.

& if its written , then be ready for another , fake election & be rulled by same crouptors?

You improve system and not allow hijacking of mandate. Bush party was removed from power in 2008.

Sorry, your damocrazy has failed , now it has to go? Any way?

Democracy is not property of one person. You may not like it, but millions do in Pakistan. And millions voted for PMLn, PPP and PTI. If you want gov't to be toppled, PTI too will lose all its seats.

If not its a bigger crime , doing nothing & letting the fake mandate run the country?

Are you a poet? You suck at that, just so you know.

I can't make out of what you're trying to say. Write out proper sentences with decent grammar.

the timing of all this is most unfortunate....the focus should be on ongoing military operations

I'm glad the Army wont be dragged down to this level of stupidity.......PML-N govt. also is acting like butt-hurt losers. Does a Canadian citizen/cleric really scare them that much? :laugh:

Qadri's timing is not ideal.....the rupee has just gone above 100 / US$ since this whole so-called "revolution" started

people need to smoke a spliff or something and chill

the timing of all this is most unfortunate....the focus should be on ongoing military operations

I'm glad the Army wont be dragged down to this level of stupidity.......PML-N govt. also is acting like butt-hurt losers. Does a Canadian citizen/cleric really scare them that much? :laugh:

Qadri's timing is not ideal.....the rupee has just gone above 100 / US$ since this whole so-called "revolution" started

people need to smoke a spliff or something and chill
I can topple the gov't, So can you.

What it takes? Pay some people (or for free, use religion), let them abuse the police, make police shoot at them. Viola, you've revolution. This is what happened in Islambad. The people gave police a good beating, so they could be fired upon, and boy would that have put severe pressure on gov't, with more heads fallings/resiging.

I can topple the gov't, So can you.

What it takes? Pay some people (or for free, use religion), let them abuse the police, make police shoot at them. Viola, you've revolution. This is what happened in Islambad. The people gave police a good beating, so they could be fired upon, and boy would that have put severe pressure on gov't, with more heads fallings/resiging.

it's a slippery slope

and if a police officer feels his life is in danger he has the right to use deadly force - but what happened in Model Town is a disgrace. They can use teargas or non lethal bean-bag bullets rather than LIVE ammo on civilians.

and as for "revolution" - this is not the way to do it, there are proper ways.

it's a slippery slope

and if a police officer feels his life is in danger he has the right to use deadly force - but what happened in Model Town is a disgrace. They can use teargas or non lethal bean-bag bullets rather than LIVE ammo on civilians.

and as for "revolution" - this is not the way to do it, there are proper ways.
True. But protestors were violent and some police officers lost their cool.

I'm sorry but what do I have to do with this? How would I get better?? As of right now I don't support any civilian government.

Only allow next election vote with these cards. That way everyone will sign up for these.

They're kind of steep though. Not everyone will be able to afford them.

Solution: State pays for the expense: 180 million x 1,600 Rs. (if I recall correctly) = 28 Billion Rs.

Should be a walk in the park for the present government, if their economic policies kick off and bear fruit by the end of their term.

Thanks mate for your good time and long and well pointed answer...lets talk logic.

Point 1: If you had time please go through my postings regarding this matter i said that we need restructuring and reforms...and as far as you said that government could spend? ....could spend....yeah this sounds like capability to do something but inability and unwillingness....since inception and creation of Pakistan....except the tenure of Ayub Khan and Musharaf ( Who OBEYED your so called good constitution...and remember they were not elected but performed way better than these democratic yahoos) what the political parties have given you....they also could have spend and elevate your future....but unfortunately we weren't that lucky....so your first point of being democratic with seeking democracy to pay you back...ahmmm.....its blown away....and other things is no one is destabilizing this govt....they are there for themselves..... in point 1 if need further clarification i will do it for you....no issue....

Point 2: Respect for Constitution, if you say so can i laugh at our disillusioned qaom, what sort of respect that you expect....they change it when ever they like...they make loops in the constitution as per there requirement...they make you fear from derailment of democracy....they have made us their slave....slave to system......this far i have cleared your concerns....now we move further.....you said why he boycotted the electoral process...hmmm.....35 puncher do you remember and this was done in this age where media shows everything....so no hope for going in for elections....as when the mental level of people is just like slaves and they are afraid of taking any decision by themselves....now we come to supreme court....please briefly tell me how many people have there pending cases in supreme court and how that is working out....last judge the goon iftekhar ....and the list of judges who took oath for justice and now please compare there performance with British or any European person for same role....i am not asking for comparison with muslims qazi system in Hazrat Umer's Era (its my dream only) now what decision if you could point out that these puppet supreme court had done for people....not even a single one....no terrorist punished...no loop holes nullified ...always did what they were told and more over only made some miner adjustments just to make the audience interested in their act........so please tell me also why i support this current structure of executive and judicial system....and you said he was not allowed by the court to participate in the elections....hunh....more then half of our current parliament members have dual nationality and our judges are there too....so what you want from them....no one likes that some one point at you....so did the supreme court....take example of ARY channel....

Point 3: Good one bro...like i said you aren't understanding what i am saying....and instead of that comparing a children book writer with a scholar who have written books on every part of islam and not only just books but very detailed and descriptive books. and who is acknowledge by all the sects and other religion also....so your fireworks aren't working here.....

I have to take a break as i have soooooo much to present....ahhhh its tip of the ice burg.....you will never ever would be able to convince anyone about this system....i only said that we need reforms....don't shoot the messenger....and i had said it earlier that " WE NEED REFORMS AND RESTRUCTURING OF CURRENT SYSTEM" and please discuss one point at a time....kasmay office ka kam bhe krna hota ha.....:woot::agree:

Point 1: Are you suggesting we do away with the constitution and the democratic will of the people and call the army back to run this country? My friend, the only reason this country's democracy has gone to sh1t is because the army never let the democratic institutions of this country develop and take hold. If you call the army back at this juncture, then Pakistan's history will repeat itself and we'll be having this discussion about the pathetic civil government 30 years from now.

Point 2: Slave to the system? The Taliban too think that, and for that very reason they have decided to get rid of it. Be warned that rebellion and revolutions are a dangerous topic. Look at how successful all the revolutions in Iraq, Libya and Egypt have been. The only lesson learnt from those mishaps is that, let this system run its course. Change the system from within. Use the systems tools to change it. Making amendments in the Constitution of Pakistan is not a sin. Section 238 of the Constitution makes provision for its amendment.

The Supreme Court disposed off 18,000 cases in a period of 2 years bringing the backlog down to 20,000 cases. You want to say that not one of those judgments are of any use? Listen to yourself man. You have rambled significantly in your post. There can be no reply to a polemic. Give proof that "more then half of our current parliament members have dual nationality and our judges are there too". The fact of the matter is that you have no proof - so avoid inflammatory and uncorroborated remarks. There is a backlog of cases in almost all the courts in the world. A simple Google will suffice. Reason: a handful of judges and an army of civilians. Solution: set time-limits, increase the number of judges, decrease the amount of frivolous litigations. This was one of the things decided at the Judicial Conference this year.

Point 3: You clearly haven't watched the video I posted. What's worse is you should see the way he defends himself in the follow-up video. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Also read-up on him a little. You'll lose support for him quickly.

I too believe we need reforms and restructuring. We just don't need a revolution led by a Candian cleric who is not read in the basics of running a country. Do you know what will happen when Pakistan doesn't function under his iron-fist...he will fly back to Canada and leave you and me alone, to deal with the fog of uncertainty and the clouds of civil war.

I don't want to go back to the stone-age, neither do you. So let's talk facts. Solid facts. Let's go beyond the tip of the iceberg. Let's be specific. Carve out a nice solid block of ice from the iceberg, and then say here Mr. FlyingPretzel...this in particular is wrong with this country.

Potential list of topics: Infrastructure, poverty, GDP, economy, judiciary...you choose. But don't make sweeping statements. I can't satisfy queries if they don't make a specific point. I too can bad-mouth the entire system but that's the job of the Indians. I will look at a particular sector, identify the problem, make propositions for its rectification and in so doing, make my contribution to the betterment of the existing system. I will not call for a revolution. That's just bonkers.

Bq4fGx2CQAAd-P3.jpg

@the flying pretezel....o bahe ye bhe parh lo...waise he hawaiyan choor rahay ho....hum kab TAUQ ko abaa bana rahay hain but jo hamray mulk main dada hazrat zayada ho gae hain un ko control krne ke guzarish ke ha....

Aur zaroor aapnay jawaab mein yeh bhi parhaa hoga.

1970358_10152461006699090_1377070850982268380_n.jpg

A bare-reading of his 'Inqilabi-manifesto' shows that, under the farce of electoral reforms and voice-of-the-people rhetoric, the Canadian cleric actually wants to seize absolute political power by bringing a revolution in Pakistan. He does not want to be PM - no it's worse, he wants to be a revolutionary i.e. he wants to replace the current constitutional system with one where he is in absolute command of Pakistan. His source of power: the revolutionaries (workers of PAT) who will help revolt against the present government, their judgments clouded by his Islamic-state-for-the-people tirade.

As far as his critique of the elections are concerned, here are extracts from a judgment of the Supreme Court in the case of Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri vs. Federation of Pakistan (reported as PLD 2013 Supreme Court 413):

The Supreme Court has categorically stated that TUQ does not have the bona fide to question the legitimacy of the ECP and the subsequent elections, because his intentions are mala fide. He has a vested political interest which he wants to further by using the machinery of the state. He has been barred time and time again - He doesn't get the hint.

Wants to be a revolutionary. He does have significant political power. A band of 8,000 people is enough to hold a city hostage for a significant stretch of time.

aur ab yeh bhi parh liya hoga.

andaza yeh hota hai kay maulvi saab mulk tabah karnay ayn hai. Syrian, Libyan, Iraqi aur Egpytian revolution ka haal dekh layn. wohi Pakistan ka haal karnay aya hai. Revolution say tabahi he hoti hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom