What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Yes we do. I hope there is not a sane person who would disagree that we need electoral reforms after what I have seen and explained.

NADRA has some clever solutions it's working on for general elections in the future. Get your Smart Card made today!
04%20nadra-04.jpg

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you.

In which case you should be kissing my feet seeing as I've been here longer than you.

I hope Emirates Airline stops it services to and from Pakistan for such unscheduled diversion-

If that had been my plane, I would have kicked him off and fed him to the GE-90. I hear the titanium leading edge on the graphite fan blades provides excellent FOD protection.

In which case you should be kissing my feet seeing as I've been here longer than you.

If that had been my plane, I would have kicked him off and fed him to the GE-90. I hear the titanium leading edge on the graphite fan blades provides excellent FOD protection.
which is why it will never be your plane. Fortunately, sane people get to handle such situation.

qadri publicly announced to topple pmln gov't.

Pictures and events like these, give your country's image as third world and backward, intolerant. You guys are getting happy at toppling a civilian elected government??? What kind of a life and a country do you guys want? You think this guy who's spreading violence will be a good premier or you think the world will even want to support him?
You guys need to grow up. This idiotic behavior makes your country look so bad. Finally things had started to look good and someone had to come in and ruin all the progress made. This taliban looking guy should be put behind bars and tried for treason. Worst yet, his followers who are going against the constitution and the government. If they have issues, take it to the supreme court......

Elected government....?? Is this a joke..?????? You civilian government make bad image of country by killing innocent people and not allowing to one to landing at his actual destination .............

I don't understand, why the Govt of Pakistan couldn't instruct airlines not to fly TuQ? Secondly, him being a foreign passport holder, they could have refused him entry, why didn't they do that?

Last edited:
"you can riddle my body, but won't stop revolution."

oh bhai, y need bullet proof car, army to cover you, and how you said you'll die in 8 months.

WHY DO PEOPLE SUPPORT SUCH FANATIC? We deserve to be a much worse nation than we're today.

:o::o: Mubashir Luqman lagta ab yeh TUQ se villa or paise mangne gya hai hahahahah
Ary is off for 2 weeks, he needs something to do lol

These forums get sillier day by day and I do have a life outside online forums.
so much that you post like what, twice a month? Date of join doesn't matter. I've been lurking here for so long. But had to join to put the astray on the correct path, give them source, proof, teach them and etc.

What matters is credibility. Which you seem to lack, judging by your rating.:omghaha:

On topic, Qadri to wage war against shariffs. Now you wonder why they didn't bring swiss money. If gov't toppled, all existing money in Pakistan will belong to gov'lt or Qadri.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom