What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

BqzvhenCIAA1BI1.jpg

Don't under estimate power of stupid people in large group.

Qadri got trolled by noora :haha:

Theres nothing Qadri could do now about the situation that he has landed in Lahore instead of islamabad. He should go to his house in Lahore and decide what to do next lol.

Is new Law minister of Punjab Rana Mashood relative of ex Rana Sanaullah? he falsely indicate that plane divert coz PAF say so! but PAF saying that they are not.

In last 20 mins i saw 15 adds by Punjab government on express TV to support Zarb e Azb...they are using faauj to protect their government now ... every fauji hates them and they know it ...

they should also show the people that were trying to save the cops. i can see one in the picture above. the idiots outnumber rocks in this country. what good could come from beating up police? keep their emotions in check and keep their eye on the prize.

Last edited:
Felt impact of tear gas, Lot of tear gas, and shells from Last night and today.... Still Impact here in my house.
Inhuman, bloody Patwari police.

Last edited:
I read all your points. Impressive. Lets see how you assumed that TuQ wants to be president or prime minister or a MNA? When and where did he say he will lead this country in elections or polls or do any of those things. The only thing I have been hearing from him is reforms. Mostly how elections are handled. I dont think that canadian has any dilusions about running for office in the present conditions. When elections can be stolen and police used to kill protestors on the say so of Gullu butt. Who would want to run a loosing campaign.

1970358_10152461006699090_1377070850982268380_n.jpg

A bare-reading of his 'Inqilabi-manifesto' shows that, under the farce of electoral reforms and voice-of-the-people rhetoric, the Canadian cleric actually wants to seize absolute political power by bringing a revolution in Pakistan. He does not want to be PM - no it's worse, he wants to be a revolutionary i.e. he wants to replace the current constitutional system with one where he is in absolute command of Pakistan. His source of power: the revolutionaries (workers of PAT) who will help revolt against the present government, their judgments clouded by his Islamic-state-for-the-people tirade.

As far as his critique of the elections are concerned, here are extracts from a judgment of the Supreme Court in the case of Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri vs. Federation of Pakistan (reported as PLD 2013 Supreme Court 413):

It is to be noted that the petitioner (Tahir-ul-Qadri), to achieve his declared agenda, admittedly led a Long March from Lahore to Islamabad on 14-1-2013, which was concluded after a bilateral agreement dated 16-1-2013 signed between him and the coalition Government. In one of the clauses whereof it was provided that the parties shall examine the dissolution of the ECP. It is not known whether a decision, if any, was taken officially in this behalf, but it seems that following the above events, instant petition has been filed. If the facts and circumstances noted above are put in juxtaposition, no difficulty is experienced in holding that the petitioner lacks bona fides in approaching this Court under Article 184(3) of the Constitution.

The Supreme Court has categorically stated that TUQ does not have the bona fide to question the legitimacy of the ECP and the subsequent elections, because his intentions are mala fide. He has a vested political interest which he wants to further by using the machinery of the state. He has been barred time and time again - He doesn't get the hint.

Wants to be a revolutionary. He does have significant political power. A band of 8,000 people is enough to hold a city hostage for a significant stretch of time.

1970358_10152461006699090_1377070850982268380_n.jpg

A bare-reading of his 'Inqilabi-manifesto' shows that, under the farce of electoral reforms and voice-of-the-people rhetoric, the Canadian cleric actually wants to seize absolute political power by bringing a revolution in Pakistan. He does not want to be PM - no it's worse, he wants to be a revolutionary i.e. he wants to replace the current constitutional system with one where he is in absolute command of Pakistan. His source of power: the revolutionaries (workers of PAT) who will help revolt against the present government, their judgments clouded by his Islamic-state-for-the-people tirade.

As far as his critique of the elections are concerned, here are extracts from a judgment of the Supreme Court in the case of Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri vs. Federation of Pakistan (reported as PLD 2013 Supreme Court 413):

The Supreme Court has categorically stated that TUQ does not have the bona fide to question the legitimacy of the ECP and the subsequent elections, because his intentions are mala fide. He has a vested political interest which he wants to further by using the machinery of the state. He has been barred time and time again - He doesn't get the hint.

Wants to be a revolutionary. He does have significant political power. A band of 8,000 people is enough to hold a city hostage for a significant stretch of time.

Are you happy with what ECP has done of the things we know? Assuming that is all they did. I would like to know why you feel that if someone wants to disolve the ECP for actual free and fair elections he is considered a foreign planted revolutionary. I also want to know why you are assuming his demands for stopping fraud elections is unsanitary. Is that mala fide interest being a Pakistani?

PMLN is adept at making simple situation a mess... because they are not political people... they are just goons who rely on efficacy of money, bribery, nepotism, terror, police and rigging!.. now don't get surprised if you see front page news on Gulf News or Khaleej Times that " Pakistani Govt Hijacked Emirates airline"...

#Bullshit..

Are you happy with what ECP has done of the things we know? Assuming that is all they did. I would like to know why you feel that if someone wants to disolve the ECP for actual free and fair elections he is considered a foreign planted revolutionary. I also want to know why you are assuming his demands for stopping fraud elections is unsanitary. Is that mala fide interest being a Pakistani?

Elaborate please, to what actions of the ECP are you alluding to?

The fact that the elections were free, fair, inclusive and constitutional in contrast to the previous elections which we, as a nation, have had to put up with I would say that I am content with the way they have been conducted. I know IK would like to disagree, as would his following, but in my opinion they are expending far too much energy contesting their legitimacy, than they are working with what they have.

There is no dissolving the ECP, my friend. What ground is there to ask for its dissolution? The question has been raised and refuted in the Supreme Court on so many occasions that it has lost its academic power. An extract from the same judgement:

It is to be observed that this country, after having remained in the clouds of extra-constitutional eras from time to time, as has been discussed in the case of Sindh High Court Bar Association (supra) finally succeeded in establishing a democratic order in the country through the process of elections when General Elections were held on 18-2-2008. Thereafter, all the unconstitutional actions of the then Military Regime were declared non est by this Court in the above cited judgment, including the appointment of Judges, who violated the restraint order passed by a seven-member Bench of this Court on 3-11-2007 against the Military Regime and appointment of Judges who were appointed on the recommendations of an unconstitutionally appointed Chief Justice, including the incumbent Attorney General of Pakistan. It is heartening to note that all unconstitutional actions of the Military Regime were also not confirmed by the Parliament, as it is manifest from the 18th Constitutional Amendment. Since then, the democratic system has continued for a period of 5 years, as the Parliament is about to complete its term on or before 18-3-2013, and approximately 80 million registered voters are ready to elect their representatives within the coming few months. For that reason, at this critical stage, no one amongst the 180 to 200 million citizens or registered voters has come forward to question the appointment of the Chief Election Commissioner and Members of the ECP, who were appointed vide notifications dated 16-7-2012 and 16-6-2011 respectively. At the same time, no objection or reservation has been admittedly shown to such appointments by the 342 incumbent Members of the National Assembly and 104 Members of the Senate as well as 65, 124, 371 and 168 Members of the Provincial Assemblies of Balochistan, KPK, Punjab and Sindh respectively. Nor have the prospective candidates for the forthcoming Elections raised a question of public importance for enforcement of any of their Fundamental Rights, either in this Court or before any of the Provincial High Courts, for the simple reason that the entire nation is fully ready for the forthcoming elections. Further, the ECP has also geared up the process of Elections and statistical pre-poll preparations have almost been completed by taking all necessary steps in accordance with the Constitution and law, as well as the recommendations made by this Court in the cases of Imran Khan v. Election Commission of Pakistan (2012 SCMR 448) and Workers' Party Pakistan v. Federation of Pakistan (PLD 2012 SC 681). In such a situation, the appointments to the ECP (both the Chief Election Commissioner and Members of the Commission) have been challenged by a person, who though can exercise his own right to vote but is disqualified from contesting Elections in view of the bar contained in Article 63(1)(c) of the Constitution, for the relief which has been noted hereinabove.

As the above-excerpt from the judgement reads, no Pakistani challenged the constitution of the ECP at the time of the elections, except TUQ. And, as is evident from the previous excerpt, the reason he challenged its constitution was because he signed an agreement with the previous government, to that effect - an agreement, which the Supreme Court declared was rife with mala fide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom