What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

As I said, had PTI furnished the "proofs", there wouldn't have been any one to deny the claim...but the reality is that PTI has become famous for making hallow claims.

You consider that a hollow claim! You may be a die hard N league fan but learn to call spades a spade. What more proof do you need? Why was the clerical mistake not identified before and only to be revealed when Imran accused of rigging and this is just one constituency. I can talk about other constituencies as well but than it will derail the thread.

You know him since 90. does seem to be knowing all shades of Pakistan. as u r a senior fellow. I wanna ask why do we all maligning TUQ without any solid reason? above all we gotta ask to oneself whether we need a change or not? how could we bring change to our political corrupt system? how cud we end this injustice? Pakistan is immensely blessed by Allah with natural resources. how cud we start the journey of progress? 65 years since independence where we are standing compare to other countries? poor getting poorer and riches getting richer. don't we know all these facts? yet we r maligning who stood up with conviction for a noble cause as if the current repetitive family politician are like innocent cow? what better they have brought for this country over the years. corruption everywhere, corruption even in elections? we gotta feel the transparency and sincerity reflected by his single spoken word. gotta throw the label of any party/ any particular school of thought rather rather think wioth open mind as a true sincere patriot. To hell with his past which all sound baseless, we gotta live in present otherwise MARK MY WORDS "This Nation would continue to suffer & will fall back 50 years minimum".

I don't know how SOLID reasons you need? Here are two of them.

1) He is proven liar, if you don't know go read LHC order 1992 against him, when he run away to Canada and got Asylum
2) He is known for making wrong hadith, like that (Nauzubillah) Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) giving Wahi to Jibrael to deliver to Prophet Muhamad (SAWW).

You consider that a hollow claim! You may be a die hard N league fan but learn to call spades a spade. What more proof do you need? Why was the clerical mistake not identified before and only to be revealed when Imran accused of rigging and this is just one constituency. I can talk about other constituencies as well but than it will derail the thread.
More than just a statement..........

Is manhoos ne isi waqt ana tha drama bazi karne lol

Why he simply can't land in Lahore from Dubai?

Let Tuq do what ever he want, but warning should be given to Tuqa supporters. No violence from these thugs should be tolerated in name of freedom.

thats all fine. but to be very clear, so far 'thugs' in this whole picture has only been the punjab govt and its police.

Sharifs wanted to arrest or deport him on arrival. They failed. Now he's going to meet his workers.

Sharifs wanted to arrest or deport him on arrival. They failed. Now he's going to meet his workers.
how did they fail with all that shooting, security and even a plane was shifted from airport to airport!

Man my time difference! I sleep few hrs and Pakistan has changed alot :unsure:

Qadri sahab nay pervaiz elahi ko bhu bulaya and after losing all self respect he is coming there so that he can get some projection too.

Chalo drama khatam ho dramay baz ka. I hope emirates file a hijacking case against the terrorist clown.

Qadri sahab nay pervaiz elahi ko bhu bulaya and after losing all self respect he is coming there so that he can get some projection too.

Chalo drama khatam ho dramay baz ka. I hope emirates file a hijacking case against the terrorist clown.
First they should file a hijacking case against the person who diverted flight to Lahore without ICAO acceptable reasons for diversion.

hunh...pure hatred just because he doesn't acknowledge what majority think and i am not supporter of TAUQ but i always support anything that is correct and have significance effect....look what political parties have to give us....if this political system is so nice then why our youth is jobless....why there is suicides due to poverty.....why there is no justice for common man....i despite being from decent family had to compromise with land grabbers as courts were delaying the process intentionally........so what do you expect from me that i support these political yahoos for rest of my life...no way...and by the way what is your logical argument against TAUQ....what he did wrong...he is representing islam and pakistan in more then 100 countries...and written thousands of books and have established a university and is a alim who is praised by Moulana Tariq Jameel...and Our Ahle Tashee brothers and sisters...and he promote peace among the sects and have presented hadith and verses of quran to support islamic republic of pakistan in its fight against terrorsim and always wanted to bring inter sect harmony.....you only like those molveese who present fatwas of kufar just for Rs.100.........if you can't say something right then please be silent....i am ready for any kind of debate but you won't be as you can't comprehend what is going on....there is a saying ...hatred blinds your faith.......there are so many questions with only one solution........ that is "we as a nation have to amend out ways or otherwise we will be history".........how will you do it....it depends either you do it by yourself or someone will impose democracy (US).....and second option is not acceptable...to me atleast....so dear talk logically or else don't mess around...

1. Because of people like TUQ: Today, which the Government could have spent working, alleviating poverty and creating jobs, it has spent worrying about the ramblings of a cleric who hijacked a plane, is seeking to derail democracy and destabilize the government.

2. He has no respect for the Constitution of Pakistan and he does not care for the common man. He wants to be seen as a revolutionary and he will not let democracy stop him. He boycotted the general elections, hoping everyone would, so that no government could be elected - but he failed. By not taking part in the process, because he knew there was no way he could secure enough votes to make a government, he has shown the contempt with which he holds the entire process. According to him, no government, with or without the people's mandate, is legitimate if he himself is not a part of it. What's worse is he is so blinded by his own lust for power that he will not bow to the decision of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, which has categorically denied him candidacy for contesting the general elections because, by virtue of his Canadian nationality, he is not qualified to sit in the House of the Parliament. (Section 63(c) of the Constitution, for those of you interested).

3. If writing books makes you qualified to lead a nation, then Enid Blyton (a prolific writer of children's books - and books that have also been bought and read) should be called back from the dead and be placed at the political helm of Pakistan. She has written more books than Qadri has words to count.

4. Please elaborate, what connection is there between praise from Molana Tariq Jameel and candidacy of the Parliament.

6. I would like to be offered the opportunity to be enlightened with your knowledge:

- How is TUQ qualified for political candidacy in Pakistan?
- If he is not - how does he intend to form a Government?
- To what extent, juridically, his Canadian nationality affect his chances of becoming the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Define Inqilab. What are the basics of a revolution?
- What is his manifesto? How does he plead to bring about change? (please be specific - "end corruption" is not an adequate response).
- How much political experience does he have?
- How much political support does he have?
- Will he ever relinquish his Canadian nationality?
- Would you not say that he is exploiting Islam to seize political power?
- How long is TUQ in Pakistan for?
- Will he ever become a Pakistani citizen?

7. Let's talk logic. I'm here for the debate.

1. Because of people like TUQ: Today, which the Government could have spent working, alleviating poverty and creating jobs, it has spent worrying about the ramblings of a cleric who hijacked a plane, is seeking to derail democracy and destabilize the government.

2. He has no respect for the Constitution of Pakistan and he does not care for the common man. He wants to be seen as a revolutionary and he will not let democracy stop him. He boycotted the general elections, hoping everyone would, so that no government could be elected - but he failed. By not taking part in the process, because he knew there was no way he could secure enough votes to make a government, he has shown the contempt with which he holds the entire process. According to him, no government, with or without the people's mandate, is legitimate if he himself is not a part of it. What's worse is he is so blinded by his own lust for power that he will not bow to the decision of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, which has categorically denied him candidacy for contesting the general elections because, by virtue of his Canadian nationality, he is not qualified to sit in the House of the Parliament. (Section 63(c) of the Constitution, for those of you interested).

3. If writing books makes you qualified to lead a nation, then Enid Blyton (a prolific writer of children's books - and books that have also been bought and read) should be called back from the dead and be placed at the political helm of Pakistan. She has written more books than Qadri has words to count.

4. Please elaborate, what connection is there between praise from Molana Tariq Jameel and candidacy of the Parliament.

6. I would like to be offered the opportunity to be enlightened with your knowledge:

- How is TUQ qualified for political candidacy in Pakistan?
- If he is not - how does he intend to form a Government?
- To what extent, juridically, his Canadian nationality affect his chances of becoming the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Define Inqilab. What are the basics of a revolution?
- What is his manifesto? How does he plead to bring about change? (please be specific - "end corruption" is not an adequate response).
- How much political experience does he have?
- How much political support does he have?
- Will he ever relinquish his Canadian nationality?
- Would you not say that he is exploiting Islam to seize political power?
- How long is TUQ in Pakistan for?
- Will he ever become a Pakistani citizen?

7. Let's talk logic. I'm here for the debate.

I read all your points. Impressive. Lets see how you assumed that TuQ wants to be president or prime minister or a MNA? When and where did he say he will lead this country in elections or polls or do any of those things. The only thing I have been hearing from him is reforms. Mostly how elections are handled. I dont think that canadian has any dilusions about running for office in the present conditions. When elections can be stolen and police used to kill protestors on the say so of Gullu butt. Who would want to run a loosing campaign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom