What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

As i said earlier - people who are looking Qadari as some kind of masiha must look around and revisit history to learn lesson.

hunh...pure hatred just because he doesn't acknowledge what majority think and i am not supporter of TAUQ but i always support anything that is correct and have significance effect....look what political parties have to give us....if this political system is so nice then why our youth is jobless....why there is suicides due to poverty.....why there is no justice for common man....i despite being from decent family had to compromise with land grabbers as courts were delaying the process intentionally........so what do you expect from me that i support these political yahoos for rest of my life...no way...and by the way what is your logical argument against TAUQ....what he did wrong...he is representing islam and pakistan in more then 100 countries...and written thousands of books and have established a university and is a alim who is praised by Moulana Tariq Jameel...and Our Ahle Tashee brothers and sisters...and he promote peace among the sects and have presented hadith and verses of quran to support islamic republic of pakistan in its fight against terrorsim and always wanted to bring inter sect harmony.....you only like those molveese who present fatwas of kufar just for Rs.100.........if you can't say something right then please be silent....i am ready for any kind of debate but you won't be as you can't comprehend what is going on....there is a saying ...hatred blinds your faith.......there are so many questions with only one solution........ that is "we as a nation have to amend out ways or otherwise we will be history".........how will you do it....it depends either you do it by yourself or someone will impose democracy (US).....and second option is not acceptable...to me atleast....so dear talk logically or else don't mess around...

Come on, i didn't see any Army services given to army by Ch. Sawar? Or he is undercover general?

He is being sarcastic bro. qadri wanted general and to expose truths and governor is there so he is making fun of qadri by saying that qadri exposed the truth of lies by democrats. The governor is a general.

A Brit Citizen is negotiating with a Canadian Citizen on behalf of us Pakistani's, IRONIC :)

hunh...pure hatred just because he doesn't acknowledge what majority think and i am not supporter of TAUQ but i always support anything that is correct and have significance effect....look what political parties have to give us....if this political system is so nice then why our youth is jobless....why there is suicides due to poverty.....why there is no justice for common man....i despite being from decent family had to compromise with land grabbers as courts were delaying the process intentionally........so what do you expect from me that i support these political yahoos for rest of my life...no way...and by the way what is your logical argument against TAUQ....what he did wrong...he is representing islam and pakistan in more then 100 countries...and written thousands of books and have established a university and is a alim who is praised by Moulana Tariq Jameel...and Our Ahle Tashee brothers and sisters...and he promote peace among the sects and have presented hadith and verses of quran to support islamic republic of pakistan in its fight against terrorsim and always wanted to bring inter sect harmony.....you only like those molveese who present fatwas of kufar just for Rs.100.........if you can't say something right then please be silent....i am ready for any kind of debate but you won't be as you can't comprehend what is going on....there is a saying ...hatred blinds your faith.......there are so many questions with only one solution........ that is "we as a nation have to amend out ways or otherwise we will be history".........how will you do it....it depends either you do it by yourself or someone will impose democracy (US).....and second option is not acceptable...to me atleast....so dear talk logically or else don't mess around...

Like i said - look around and ask the taste from people who are enjoying Mullah led revolution.

Core commander made the right call otherwise this would had been seen as an attempt to coupe, nawaz ki to phat ker haath main ahh jani thi.

Baba paghal ho gaya hai.

O baba ji ghar jao qaum ka waqt na zaya karo.

han g qoum ne bijli bijli bhe tu kehlna ha....phr sou moto bhe dekhana ha...aur phr utilitiy bills par rona kosna bhe ha....gheebat bhe krne ha.......khofaya khuda kro....Hazrat Ali ka faman ha k " ilm kafir se bhe milay tu le lo" bahe ye tu phr bhe muslim ha aur hamain hamara haq bta raha ha...aur hum jo mazaroon ke soch walee banday hain.....izat lena pasand nae krtay....kabhe hum noon k kutay ban jate hain kabhe PTI ke gadahay....football ke tarha kabhe idhar kabhe udhar.... fauj bechari ko jan bhooj kr itni uljan main pasa deya k use hosh he nae....aur yahan pay wo log jinhon ne islam pay kabhe ek mazmoon bhe nae likha....hazaroon kitabain likhne walay ko comdey queen keh rahay hain....wah g wah...... hum behaseyat qoum ek he baat pay belive krtay hain k hum ghulam thay hain aur rahain gae.......baat krne se pehlay sab zara apnay ap ko Allah ki adalat main pesh kro phr kisi pay ungli utana....aur zara gheebat ke bare main parh lena......

I saw police buses and ambulances. I live near airport.....

govt deployed 5000 personnel for security of Qadri as there are reports that a blue color alto laden with explosive entered rawalpindi and it may hit airport or other sensitive installations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom