What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Well to be honest there will be no point of staying on this forum if its not neutral and objective even for Pakistani and has became poltical forum of PTI
Count MQM. Well, pretty much anyone but PMLn. Afterall, defense is part of army right? And who has beef with army, pmln?

I was wrong...... you're more like seven....... :p:
i....es..eh...ve..eh...en...? wow.....i...can....spel.... heuhueheu

seriosuly, learn to talk instead of calling names

Qadari is under life threat from Noora terrorist... noora terrorist did kill about a dozen of Qadri supporters point blank in lahore... so its legit security demands..

yeah right. He is under no threat and he has his own security force to get him out of it. Guess what every single politician is in threat now days but they still walk amongst the people. Imran went to IDP camps even though his run province is providing grounds for army operations against terrorist. The MQM leader that was shot was threatened by the talibans yet she still came out.

N wont hurt him and he knows that. He is doing this as a projection of himself. The army has vehemently ignored him and the govt is ignoring him too. The guy is stuck in an airplane and soon if he doesnt leave Emirates will file a hijacking case against him. All he wants is his attention and an audience with the army so that he can beg for power.

PTI should stay from him otherwise it would just end up being a negative stain on them.

10419402_734734013245687_3233414059734075579_n.jpg

Alot of things Mr qadri says makes sense but I'm still trying to figure what his plan is

Alot of things Mr qadri says makes sense but I'm still trying to figure what his plan is
jump in power because he can't win election.

participating in election will expose his mandate. Clever to bring some 10000 oeople from all over country when you can't gather 1000 votes in your constituency.

It's Pakistan, nothing is as it seems...... the plan is never his....... he's just a tool......... a diversion tactic, if you may.......... let's see how it plays out.........

And if bashing of one political leader or party is allowed then it should be allowed for other party/leader as well which is not the case here
Come on let's all be just Pakistani first.... we can at least do and prove that here. Living in UK, i am dismayed by all these political parties opening up their offices and spreading their nonsense outside Pakistan.... which other countries political set up has such a carry on. We all want to see a peaceful and prosperous Pakistan..... let's not divide ourselves for the benefit of vested interests..... peace out guys.

Chalo atleast drama khatam ho. Karo muk muka like with zardari and get out .

Corps Commander Lahore refused to meet Dr. Tahirul Qadri ....:drag:

BqzaeSeCcAAHe7n.jpg

Yaar why would army meet him. He is not in the assembly nor is he the president or Pm or CM of any province. All he is in front of the army is a man De-stablizing the country when they are in doing an all important operation against a strong terrorist organization. Right now we need stability and he is ruining it. Coward drama queen.

This is what I got from todays drama.

TuQ: I want plan to be taken back to Islamabad
TuQ: I will not come out until some army provide me security
TuQ: I will not leave the plan, until a bulletproof car with my own security come and pick me up from airoplane.
TuQ: I want to talk to core commander lahore.
TuQ: Ok, We accept offer of Governor Punjab Ch Sarwar sb to bring his own car & security to take us to Model Town along with all passengers

It's like my kid who ask for so many things, and end up being happy from just an lollipop.

& Yeah, result of this drama.

At least 51 police constables, including a Station House Officer and constable, were injured during stone pelting by PAT activists in Islamabad's Faizabad area on Monday morning, a police official said. Executive Director Polyclinic Dr Zahid Hussain told APP that 34 injured policemen, including inspectors, sub-inspectors belonging to Azad Kashmir and Islamabad, were brought to the Polyclinic. Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) spokesperson Dr Ayesha said that 11 injured policemen were shifted to the hospital. “Among them SHO Safdar Hussain was critically injured and being operated upon by the doctors,” she said. Benazir Bhutto Hospital official said that six injured persons were brought to the hospital who were provided medical treatmen
t.

Chalo atleast drama khatam ho. Karo muk muka like with zardari and get out .

Yaar why would army meet him. He is not in the assembly nor is he the president or Pm or CM of any province. All he is in front of the army is a man De-stablizing the country when they are in doing an all important operation against a strong terrorist organization. Right now we need stability and he is ruining it. Coward drama queen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom