What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

back to topic.

TuQ will come and go and he has been doing that for couple of years. His objective is to destabilize the country

Destablizing country?

Nawaz family mafia is looting destroying plunging this poor nation along with Bhutto Family mafia.

Yet you support a FAMILY-RULE in Pakistan. Shame on you and your hypocrisy!

Qadri sahab drama band karo aur ghar jao. this is a taste of what the clowns will do for the days to come.

Army is ignoring him completely which shows at what level they think of him. Army has never been interested in mullah jamatay as they severely believe that these guys will one day be pro-army and the other day anti-army. If army wants to destabilize N they would either support IK or create a puppet party like Q league.
A major can initiate coup. Doesn't have to be super high rank.

Look colonel gadafii

He not the sole one who has problem with Nawaz, there is a whole lot including people from "Black Box".
Here in India Nawaz was boasting to our press that he has a huge mandate and can take bold steps for peace.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW whats black box?

Destablizing country?

Nawaz family mafia is looting destroying plunging this poor nation along with Bhutto Family mafia.

Dictatorship is bad but we support, if it's fruitful.

Qadri is opportunist. Nothing less.

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to defend them. I don't have any desire to be elevated to higher position but if i get a chance i will live by the rules. Thats how it should work

Yes you are senior on PDF, I am not contesting that. I've been on the online scene since 1992. When soc.culture.pakistan was the only online forum in the world for issues related to Pakistan. So you see seniority is relative.

I am merely pointing out that cribbing like this is not like you as I have known you.

Moderators can have views, and those views can influence them sometimes. They are only human. You can complain, but please use proper channels instead of cribbing like this.

Destablizing country?

Like it or not, they have been elected by the people of Pakistan. We are not the only ones. Gandhis of India, Mujibur Rehmans of Bangladesh, Bush of United States, Trudeaus of Canada, all were / are among many too who got elected

Last edited:
Like it or not, they have been elected by the people of Pakistan. We are not the only ones. Gandhis of India, Mujibur Rehmans of Bangladesh, Bush of United States, Trudeaus of Canada, all were/are too elected
trudue is not in power.

Bushes was only twice in seperate power

Yes you are senior on PDF, I am not contesting that. I've been on the online scene since 1992. When soc.culture.pakistan was the only online forum in the world for issues related to Pakistan. So you see seniority is relative.

I am merely pointing out that cribbing like this is not like you as I have known you.

Moderators can have views, and those views can influence them sometimes. They are only human. You can complain, but please use proper channels instead of cribbing like this.
I replied my inbox where you gave me warning to be banned because i voiced my concerns about mods here. Reply there maybe?

He is not but he is an elected MP as is Hamza Shahbaz of Pakistan

Bush were in power twice spent 12 years combined.
He doesn't hold power still. Shahbaz is active in many gov't works. Like maryam being in loan program.

Canada is pure, untouched by evil of Pakistan mindset. Also trudue was a very well leader (the father)
And his son didn't say jiye trudue to join gov't or give interviews with his father picture in background
Pakistan Army Should help TUQ
Here we go again

Like it or not, they have been elected by the people of Pakistan. We are not the only ones. Gandhis of India, Mujibur Rehmans of Bangladesh, Bush of United States, Trudeaus of Canada, all were / are among many too who got elected

LOL...

Giving examples of BANGLADESH AND INDIA? wow! its kinda like you giving examples of fucking africa to console yourself about pathetic performance of Pakistan.

Bush's of U.S are a political family...NOT political-family-rulers of U.S.

There is a difference...hell of a difference.

believe me, if U.S was ruled by family like Pakistan..U.S would have been as shitty as Pakistan.

Dictatorship is bad but we support, if it's fruitful.

Qadri is opportunist. Nothing less.

Family-mafia ruling isn't fruitful to Pakistan though. Have been proven for many times over now

Army should provide security and diffuse the situation. They are already doing security of all sensitive areas anyway.

He doesn't hold power still. Shahbaz is active in many gov't works. Like maryam being in loan program.

Canada is pure, untouched by evil of Pakistan mindset. Also trudue was a very well leader (the father)
And his son didn't say jiye trudue to join gov't or give interviews with his father picture in background

Here we go again

I agree with your point about posters and pictures in the background. I swear during those elections in Ontario all you could see were boards with name of party and name of candidate. This is the beauty of democracy. In Pakistan whether its family politics or non family they are all the same. PPP with feudal background put Bhuttos everywhere, PML-N puts shahbaz sharif in every development project, MQM puts big a$$ face of Altaf with quote 'father of nation' comparing him with Jinnah and PTI places Imran Khan in the middle with Jinnah on his left and Iqbal on his right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom