What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

Emirates bhi apna sir pit raha hai,:hitwall: is pagal bande ki harkat dekh ker , ticket bech ne ke liye, yeh madari hi mila tha :rofl:

:lol: I expect one day he would call the creation of universe as a result dhandli. :lol:
MQM said creation of Pakistan was greatest blunder in history of mankind. So you're true. PTI likes to take extra step. He even has the white paper for it.

1st class ka ticket sar par gaya :P
He's enjoying first class service. Free drinks, food etc. Poor people in economy...

ye backwaas kartay rehengay. ye saab, Fauj, PTI, PMLQ, PAT, MQM, AML, APML milaway hai. inka ilaaj danda chalay ga ya phir pasay milna baand.
One retirement is nearing, after its done, you ll see things calm a bit...

When Police would beat the hell out of peaceful guys what else they expect in return Mr not every one accepts state terrorism which these retard brothers nawaz and Shabaz and their retard supporters are doing they made a nobody into a hero because of there actions but what else these retards can do
On the contrary media is airing the footages of police officers getting treatments in hospital..

They are biased.
And yet the same biased people let you open dozens of threads daily about how a screw has been placed and tested in a project that would generate 2 MW electricity and create millions of jobs. If mods were strict about rules, they would make you post in ONE sticky thread about economy or energy and not have you run amok with threads based on routine news.

Yea but at least moderators should tell us the reasons for removing whole topic..same topic is running here..i dont even know which moderators did that..i knew they are mostly ptians supporters but this one was for qadri

I've looked at the deleted thread. It was much worse than this one. It was basically an anti-TuQ troll thread. There was hardly any post worth much.

i think it's jugaibaz.

It was not jungibaz.

People you need to think a little before criticizing mods. You need to focus on the quality of your posts and not quality of moderation. First things first.

One retirement is nearing, after its done, you ll see things calm a bit...

On the contrary media is airing the footages of police officers getting treatments in hospital..
They first beat up people and than those people grabbed the dandas of police and hit back state terrorism done by police on orders of Nawaz Brothers first in Model Town and than today

They first beat up people and than those people grabbed the dandas of police and hit back state terrorism done by police on orders of Nawaz Brothers first in Model Town and than today
Phir wohi totay wali tain tain....baba koe zakhmi bhee hua hoga na...why isn't there a news on media about that then...

It was not jungibaz.

People you need to think a little before criticizing mods. You need to focus on the quality of your posts and not quality of moderation. First things first.

I'm on my way to getting banned because i said i like pakistani sheeps. Everyone has different quality post. We're here to have fun ans be serious same time. We aren't all kasuri, talking angry ans serious.
And yet the same biased people let you open dozens of threads daily about how a screw has been placed and tested in a project that would generate 2 MW electricity and create millions of jobs. If mods were strict about rules, they would make you post in ONE sticky thread about economy or energy and not have you run amok with threads based on routine news.

Link to that thread?

Phir wohi totay wali tain tain....baba koe zakhmi bhee hua hoga na...why isn't there a news on media about that then...
Many are injured and got treated in hospitals Mr and those 10 killed in Model Town and many injured even that was drama according to you

MQM said creation of Pakistan was greatest blunder in history of mankind. So you're true. PTI likes to take extra step. He even has the white paper for it..
:lol: A white paper filled with "Proofs" I would be really looking forward to that :D

Many are injured and got treated in hospitals Mr and those 10 killed in Model Town and many injured even that was drama according to you
Totay I am speaking about today.....

qadri to leave the army alone. They are fighting an enemy that he cant even stand in front of even after a 1 miliion years. I will only talk to the armed forces. Soo much for restoring democracy when you wont talk to the democratic party. Leave them out of this. They dont need another headache giving you security.

Which democratic party :undecided:

I thought you were a better person and on record i once said you were the best out of the lot.

Buddy I have been on this forum since 2007 and i'm more Senior than you. Make no mistake, Fulcrum and Jangibaaz are die hard PTI supporters and they need to start acting as neutral moderators.

Rest of your post is an attempt to go off topic and to defend them. I don't have any desire to be elevated to higher position but if i get a chance i will live by the rules. Thats how it should work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom