What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

I must say Qadari knows how to get attention .. I feel that Nawaz is digging his own graves judging by the way he handled things in last couple of months ...

Another PMLn slave

like me :D ( @Jzaib )
true that bro .. but u atleast try to come with with logic .. i also like husnain he also come up with logic .. all the other supporters are GulluButt ...

Mian Sahib have good relations with Sheikhs :pop:

mian sahib has got some good relations in airline industry i guess- he is pro in diverting planes- Musharraf didn't turn out to be good- let see what happens here-

I must say Qadari knows how to get attention .. I feel that Nawaz is digging his own graves judging by the way he handled things in last couple of months ...

true that bro .. but u atleast try to come with with logic .. i also like husnain he also come up with logic .. all the other supporters are GulluButt ...
Oh that's good. I used to be called gullu butt. Guess you vhanging sides slowly... You won't feel it :p

(Live) Qadri refuses to talk to government, says he will only speak to member of armed forces

WTF - Why this Madari is dragging armed forces in to this sh!t? :angry:

bro have u even read what he have written, or even can you elaborate what he have contributed with his knowledge.....i am not his supporter but most of the people here, without any know how just throw garbage and instead of any valid argument just blabber around....What TAUQ says is accurate, you have corrupt judiciary, govt officials. you need restructuring....any person who knows what restructuring means would know what i mean....In country like pakistan we only like to criticize and dont contribute our efforts for our country and for islam.... i strongly support reconstruction and restructuring of our political system and our executive and judiciary authority....anyone who disagree....we can have a logical debate....

As here is Peace in Pakistan?? PML N is terrorist government... They want to kill PAT leaders, Imran khan and others...
Their Gull butt is present in every street. TUQ has right and he should call army for security. No hope from this terrorist government.

He is making TUQ a hero-
yup u r rite first he create qadri than he make him his own peer ?now he think establishment is busy in north waziristan opreation so he try to take advantage of this situation ?bur he is fool as usuall ?no body like him in army i know bcz of my sources

As here is Peace in Pakistan?? PML N is terrorist government... They want to kill PAT leaders, Imran khan and others...
Their Gull butt is present in every street. TUQ has right and he should call army for security. No hope from this terrorist government.
And if he still dies, then?

He wants Army to put his a$$ in chair. He is a looser like Imran Khan, Altaf Hussain, Sheikh Rasheed, and Chaudhries
mind ur word bro .. imran khan is not joining him .. he told many times ,... if he join it today .. the government is gone ... he is saving your government ....
btw if someone is illegitimate child of army it doesnt mean everyone is ...

Army have no Gullu butt.

What happened with Benazir?

mind ur word bro .. imran khan is not joining him .. he told many times ,... if he join it today .. the government is gone ... he is saving your government ....
btw if someone is illegitimate child of army it doesnt mean everyone is ...
Jiye PTI! JIYE DHARNA!
So immi is having moq maqa. He won't let nawaz gov't collapse and nawaz won't let his next term? Then who's turn is it, MQM or back to Ppp?

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL GOV'T MAKW FOOOL OF QADRI, TRIED

Police went to him and said plane landed in Islamabad and your workers are waiting outside. Qadri then said that he called using phone and he's told that he is in lahore. This is a world of technology and they can't make fool out of him. He further said he'll offer dharna in the plane if he's not taken to ISB.
dharna in plane ! :woot: man this Qadri guy is a clown

Last edited:
Oh that's good. I used to be called gullu butt. Guess you vhanging sides slowly... You won't feel it :p
although in dnt buy the logics but alteast u try .. like yesterday u said that as shahbaz dnt have power ministry promise is not valid .. tomorrow u will say .. blame Ishaq Dar for the economy not nawaz sharif , blame khawaja asif for terrorist attack not the government ,,, why will buy that logic ... anyways i like that u try to come up with some kinda of explination .. all the other GulluButt have just two answer .. u already know that

u r upper in the Nawaz League slave caste system ...

(Live) Qadri refuses to talk to government, says he will only speak to member of armed forces

WTF - Why this Madari is dragging armed forces in to this sh!t? :angry:

His idea of Inquilab involves army i guess- Apparently he saw Army as his ally in some spiritual dreams aswell-

Back
Top Bottom